It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that China has tested new ballistic missile with nuclear capability

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Any further response the "Murika" crowd is pointless.

To the thread. US just announced a trillion dollar upgrade to its nuke fleet, din nit…

Oh Boy, Whoopee, Yaaay …

But thats okay...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Rocker2013

I know you deliberately look for the opportunity to claim the US and the EVIL WEST are at fault all the time for everything,

Who invented the bomb again, used it? Nuclear power reactors, uses waste in weapons, "Polices" the world, threatens the whole world with destruction unless they go along with the Paradigm of "Democracy", the almighty dollar, Petro Dollar, IMF ?

I'm not looking to paint US anything, the reality is obvious. To those that have ears and can hear…

One could argue the possibility that captured German scientists invented the Atomic bomb, or at least played a big role in it. Put it this way. If you had a choice between a handgun for home defense or a rifle/shotgun, which would you pick? I would at least want the capability to have the more powerful.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You know what kills me about these tests. Every nation has to show the world how big their 'Johnson' is and instill fear. The thing is, not one of them has the balls to fire on off at another country because they ALL know it would be the end of life on earth because ALL Nukes would be fired. Nuclear war is a NO WIN WAR. It doesn't matter how may nukes someone has or how accurate they are, they just plain kill LIFE, ALL LIFE! I'm not just talking about people, life that keeps people alive, like trees and plants that make oxygen we breath. So I sat stop the grandstanding and just live life and be happy.

<< 1   >>

join