It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Know What Kind of Antenna This Is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The antenna is on a roof, that much we know. Could the box on the roof next to the left one offer any clues?

[edit on 13-1-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't think it's a box, but a duct.

Just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well thanks, but that box is not ductwork, judging from other aspects of the building in the full pic. I am pretty sure it is part of the antenna system. I am wondering if it could be a mobile system? Or do you think it is permanent? I just don't know enough about antennas to judge. When you guys see where this pic comes from, you'll be surprised. But first we must identify it. No military people here seen anything like it?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you dont post the whole picture then this thread is just gonna die, it doenst seem that anyone know what it is...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I believe its an antennae used at a base station rxz 744 at Anartic Base. Its designed like that to catch signals bouncing off ground ice reflecting back to mountains.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't know anything about antennas but it looks to me like they're mounted on a ship (not a space ship, a regular cargo ship).

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well thanks, but that box is not ductwork, judging from other aspects of the building in the full pic. I am pretty sure it is part of the antenna system. I am wondering if it could be a mobile system? Or do you think it is permanent? I just don't know enough about antennas to judge. When you guys see where this pic comes from, you'll be surprised. But first we must identify it. No military people here seen anything like it?
You say no Military people here seen anything like it. Weres here? its probaly not a Military antenna thats why they can-not identify it. Its time to come clean. Over and out.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Here's a similar configuration..

And here is a similar mast fitting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join