It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curt schilling fired over anti transgender post.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

I agree, it is my opinion that forcing a baker to make a gay wedding cake if they are not inclined is basically forced slavery.

No one forced anyone to make a "gay" cake. You can't force anyone to use decorations they don't regularly use - - or make them write something they find offensive.

But, if you have a catalog of standard cakes that you sell to heteros - - you can not refuse to sell it to non-heteros. (in states with anti-LGBT discrimination laws).

edit on 21-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Why is freedom so bad to some people?

Because it is impossible to force subservience, capitulation, and brainwashing in a society which is free. It's the Hippy Chicken meme paradigm in action.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
So curt says this about transgenders

The post included an image of a man wearing a long blond wig and revealing women's clothing and the phrase, "Let him in! To the restroom with your daughter or else you're a narrow minded, judgmental, unloving, racist bigot who needs to die!!!"

fox news story

ESPN has the right to fire him but is it really bigotry, or just the truth? I like the guy but he can be a jerk at times.

It is typical ignorant bigotry!
A toxic disease that needs to be eradicated!

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

news.yahoo.com...

"There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy...."

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Kali74
I don't understand why people deny being bigots. It's crystal clear. They think business owners should be able to refuse business to anyone even if it breaks the terms of their business license, but business owners shouldn't be able to fire an employee if the act in a manner that costs them business and breaks the terms of their employment. They aren't on the business owners side, clearly... but the bigots. Birds of a feather...

Um... Probably because only a mentally ill nutjob would think it is bigoted when sane rational people object to the idea of obviously mentally ill sexually messed up people want to use the wrong bathrooms?

And make no mistake, every transgender person on earth is mentally and sexually messed up.

Why else would they intentionally mutilate their own sex organs?

A woman cannot ever become a man, period!

A man cannot ever become a woman, period!

This is a medical and scientific fact!

1. your sexual hang ups are not everyone elses. There are totally Sane people who mutilate themselves as you put it. Its called body modification.

2. Gender since its mental can be addressed by changing the sexual organs to fit their mental pattern. SO if you are mentally female(backed up with testing mind you) you can give your Body the appereance of a woman. No on eis saying they are now a genetic woman. Same thing for A female who is mentally male.

3.According to law a man can become LEGALLY a female after surgery. Notice i said LEGALLY not GENETICALLY.

The only people trying to push the narrative of Transgenders want to rape everyone are calling the kettle black and not looking back at themselves in the mirror. Cant say I ever wanted to rape anyone in the same bathroom. Most Tg people hate their equipment as is and would not even try to do anything with it.

Exactly, " they hate their equipment " as you put it, which is a mental disorder that needs treatment, not praise.

These people are no different than those that cut themselves or any number of self hate psychosis issues.

They need serious mental help, not patted on the back for being brave enough to hate themselves for who they are.

You think you are supporting them, you are in fact enabling their psychosis.

You are buying heroin for a junkie, and all but helping put it in their veins for them.

This is not normal, per them being less than 90,000 out of 300,000,000 people.

Youre being intentionally dense. IF your brains gender dont match your bodys thats the reason why most of us dont like our body. Let me put it another way. If you are Obese and hate your body do we stick you in a mental hospital? no we dont. Same principle.

I suppose you are for treating Gay people the same way?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

no, someone should lose their job for being a bigot and an idiot.

Its a free country, say what you want, but expect there will be consequences.

edit on 22-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
ESPN has become ESPC.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Funny how diversity means the exclusion of so many other points of view.
Multiculturalism is the celebrating of every culture but your own.
We live in the age of ultimate hypocrisy where every word means it's opposite in practical application.
Live long and prosper lefties.

Is someone stopping you?

Denying you rights to celebrating your culture?

Watched any PBS lately?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: jlafleur02
So curt says this about transgenders

The post included an image of a man wearing a long blond wig and revealing women's clothing and the phrase, "Let him in! To the restroom with your daughter or else you're a narrow minded, judgmental, unloving, racist bigot who needs to die!!!"

fox news story

ESPN has the right to fire him but is it really bigotry, or just the truth? I like the guy but he can be a jerk at times.

It is typical ignorant bigotry!
A toxic disease that needs to be eradicated!

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

news.yahoo.com...

"There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy...."

I wish I could star like your post more than once

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Funny how diversity means the exclusion of so many other points of view.
Multiculturalism is the celebrating of every culture but your own.
We live in the age of ultimate hypocrisy where every word means it's opposite in practical application.
Live long and prosper lefties.

Is someone stopping you?

Denying you rights to celebrating your culture?

Watched any PBS lately?

You answer a question with a question?

A very vague question at that.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Live and let live is usually my motto - my only concern with the bathroom thing is how long before serial killers and rapist take advantage of an opportunity like this?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Live and let live is usually my motto - my only concern with the bathroom thing is how long before serial killers and rapist take advantage of an opportunity like this?

There's been 3 Republicans arrested for bathroom misconduct.

Zero trans.

The law is targeting the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The Republicans are targeting themselves. The irony LMAO.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You answer a question with a question?

Can I just point out that intentional or not that was hilarious!

Oh crap I'm doing it now too!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Zero trans.

For the record I have nothing against transgendered - I only fear the wrongdoers posing as one to get closer to children - BTK posed as a utility worker, Ted Bundy feigned broken arms to manipulate his victims. Hopefully, companies will eventually add a new restroom for them for their level of comfort as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Zero trans.

For the record I have nothing against transgendered - I only fear the wrongdoers posing as one to get closer to children - BTK posed as a utility worker, Ted Bundy feigned broken arms to manipulate his victims. Hopefully, companies will eventually add a new restroom for transgenders level of comfort as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Zero trans.

For the record I have nothing against transgendered - I only fear the wrongdoers posing as one to get closer to children - BTK posed as a utility worker, Ted Bundy feigned broken arms to manipulate his victims. Hopefully, companies will eventually add a new restroom for transgenders level of comfort as well!

Those will happen no matter what laws are in place. Although as anne said no trans have been caught doing such things in a bathroom. SO until they do its targeting the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

For the record I have nothing against transgendered - I only fear the wrongdoers posing as one to get closer to children

This is a distinction I keep forgetting to make. I'm far less worried about a transgender person molesting kids or accosting women than I am straight dudes.

In the case of areas where there are children (like those communal shower areas at pools) I really don't want five year olds having to get the sex talk. Not everyone that age is mature enough. Perhaps in situations like that transgender people could make sure to cover up or something.

In a perfect world we'd get over this nonsense or just have unisex bathrooms with private stalls. Then again considering we Americans can't figure out how to make a stall without 4 inch gaps between the doors and walls (stop looking at me when I say occupied you weirdos, I can see you too) that may never happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Zero trans.

This law is mostly meant to target students. You know, kids K-12.

That's who's been making headlines. Transgender students and their parents wanting to be inclusive, not excluded or made to feel different.

That's what this is about.

Would your school allow a utility worker in the kids bathroom if kids were in there?

This is about the schools. Not the malls

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
biological gender

The above is for everyone confused on Gender and sex. its short so please read it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Do people understand the definition of a transgender? I don't think most people do. I also think many people believe that these gorgeous women who were once men are the norm for transgender. Those happen to be the exception rather than the rule.

trans·gen·der

/transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/

adjective: transgender; adjective: transgendered

denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

Transvestites and transsexuals can also be transgender.

Transsexuals usually desire physical alteration of their bodies to bring them closer to the sex in which they identify, but not all transgender people desire sex reassignment surgery.

gaylife.about.com...

Now, on that note, would you be comfortable with these people entering the bathroom at the same time as your 8 year old daughter? If not, why? They all identify with being a female.

Think about it. If you happen to be female, how would you feel if any one of these or thousands of other men who identify themselves as a woman, regardless of not having a sex change or even dressing like a female, would feel about sharing a bathroom with one of them.

edit on 22-4-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join