It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curt schilling fired over anti transgender post.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Transgender, transsexual, transvestite

I want to hear Curt explain the difference.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Funny how diversity means the exclusion of so many other points of view.
Multiculturalism is the celebrating of every culture but your own.
We live in the age of ultimate hypocrisy where every word means it's opposite in practical application.
Live long and prosper lefties.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Funny how diversity means the exclusion of so many other points of view.
Multiculturalism is the celebrating of every culture but your own.
We live in the age of ultimate hypocrisy where every word means it's opposite in practical application.
Live long and prosper lefties.

Is someone stopping you?

Denying you rights to celebrating your culture?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
Pedos and animal " lovers " are the only social degenerates they don't pander to yet, soon enough though, I will bet good money on it.

Oh, of course.

And then of course all other rapists since we're talking rapists now. This clearly leads to loving murderers as well. Then from there you already love all the really bad ones so they might as well love felons in general.

The slippery slope of homosexuality indeed.

You've obviously got this all figured out.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Pedos and animal " lovers " are the only social degenerates they don't pander to yet, soon enough though, I will bet good money on it.

Oh, of course.

And then of course all other rapists since we're talking rapists now. This clearly leads to loving murderers as well. Then from there you already love all the really bad ones so they might as well love felons in general.

The slippery slope of homosexuality indeed.

You've obviously got this all figured out.

They do love felons already silly.

" it's not their fault, it's institutional racism" which is why they got caught with coc aine and illegal guns etc...

As for the rest of your post... Meh, kinda weak.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

" it's not their fault, it's institutional racism" which is why they got caught with coc aine and illegal guns etc...

Yea pointing out a claim of a congruence that doesn't exist is "weak", I suppose.

I look forward to seeing you yolk that fallacious standpoint into your next thread, though.

Intellectual dishonesty is often perpetual.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Yea pointing out a claim of a congruence that doesn't exist is "weak", I suppose.

I look forward to seeing you yolk that fallacious standpoint into your next thread, though.

Intellectual dishonesty is often perpetual.

It isn't dishonest to call it as one sees it, misguided maybe, but not dishonest.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Hatred and bigotry are mental illnesses. Science is not on your side either.

Bigots want to be bigots they just don't want to be called bigots in the process.
edit on 4/21/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Hatred and bigotry are mental illnesses. Science is not on your side either.

Bigots want to be bigots they just don't want to be called bigots in the process.

Ah but I don't care what I am called, because science is on my side.

If they examine any tissue or hair or fluid from any trans person, their birth gender is what they will see.

It is actually very interesting to examine this idiocy scientifically.

One of the number one things in psychology is to help people accept what they cannot change, for example their sex. Because it is not possible to do so.

Gender is engrained all the way down to the DNA in every cell in the body.

It is impossible to change this.

So why not try to help people accept it instead of feeding their delusional fantasies?

You aren't helping them in the long run, you are helping them destroy themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

gender is mental. sex is not. gender referring to M or F is used wrongly for sex,

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Science is not on your side and you obviously care or you wouldn't comment. You know that there are more than XX or XY for chromosome make-up don't you and there's more to it than that even, sometimes perfectly binary, biological genders don't have the corresponding hormone or the levels are way low or the opposite hormone is way too high.

Regardless of biological factors though, if it were just a choice... why do you care? People are entitled to choices aren't they? A male choosing to be female or vice versa isn't somehow more predisposed to be a rapist or pedophile than any other person, that's just plain old silly.

Personally I'd rather the biological male identifying as female use the ladies room with me than risk getting the snot beat out of him in the men's room by bigots.
edit on 4/21/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

1. your sexual hang ups are not everyone elses. There are totally Sane people who mutilate themselves as you put it. Its called body modification.

2. Gender since its mental can be addressed by changing the sexual organs to fit their mental pattern. SO if you are mentally female(backed up with testing mind you) you can give your Body the appereance of a woman. No on eis saying they are now a genetic woman. Same thing for A female who is mentally male.

3.According to law a man can become LEGALLY a female after surgery. Notice i said LEGALLY not GENETICALLY.

The only people trying to push the narrative of Transgenders want to rape everyone are calling the kettle black and not looking back at themselves in the mirror. Cant say I ever wanted to rape anyone in the same bathroom. Most Tg people hate their equipment as is and would not even try to do anything with it.
edit on Thu Apr 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

According to law a man can become LEGALLY a female after surgery. Notice i said LEGALLY not GENETICALLY.

Surgery is not required in CA.

The process for getting a court order recognizing your gender change is similar to the one used to get a court ordered name change. The primary difference is that you’ll need a letter signed by a physician saying that you have undergone “clinically appropriate treatment” for gender transition. Also, you can file your gender change petition in any California county, not just the one where you live and you are not required to publish a notice of your gender change in the newspaper. What “clinically appropriate treatment” means for you is between you and your doctor.transgenderlawcenter.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

According to law a man can become LEGALLY a female after surgery. Notice i said LEGALLY not GENETICALLY.

Surgery is not required in CA.

The process for getting a court order recognizing your gender change is similar to the one used to get a court ordered name change. The primary difference is that you’ll need a letter signed by a physician saying that you have undergone “clinically appropriate treatment” for gender transition. Also, you can file your gender change petition in any California county, not just the one where you live and you are not required to publish a notice of your gender change in the newspaper. What “clinically appropriate treatment” means for you is between you and your doctor.transgenderlawcenter.org...

Ahh i forgot about that one. thanks for reminding me.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
you have to go through a lot of steps to get to the end of a transgender process

its expensive and time consuming

what is everyone so afraid of ?

the risk a man would fake his way through it so he has his penis removed so he can get into the girls bathroom and assault young girls ?

really ?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Science is not on your side and you obviously care or you wouldn't comment. You know that there are more than XX or XY for chromosome make-up don't you and there's more to it than that even, sometimes perfectly binary, biological genders don't have the corresponding hormone or the levels are way low or the opposite hormone is way too high.

Regardless of biological factors though, if it were just a choice... why do you care? People are entitled to choices aren't they? A male choosing to be female or vice versa isn't somehow more predisposed to be a rapist or pedophile than any other person, that's just plain old silly.

Personally I'd rather the biological male identifying as female use the ladies room with me than risk getting the snot beat out of him in the men's room by bigots.

But it is not a choice, just like being short or black or having crappy parents.

Why would they beat him up? That is silly.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I don't understand why people deny being bigots. It's crystal clear. They think business owners should be able to refuse business to anyone even if it breaks the terms of their business license, but business owners shouldn't be able to fire an employee if the act in a manner that costs them business and breaks the terms of their employment. They aren't on the business owners side, clearly... but the bigots. Birds of a feather...

Um... Probably because only a mentally ill nutjob would think it is bigoted when sane rational people object to the idea of obviously mentally ill sexually messed up people want to use the wrong bathrooms?

And make no mistake, every transgender person on earth is mentally and sexually messed up.

Why else would they intentionally mutilate their own sex organs?

A woman cannot ever become a man, period!

A man cannot ever become a woman, period!

This is a medical and scientific fact!

1. your sexual hang ups are not everyone elses. There are totally Sane people who mutilate themselves as you put it. Its called body modification.

2. Gender since its mental can be addressed by changing the sexual organs to fit their mental pattern. SO if you are mentally female(backed up with testing mind you) you can give your Body the appereance of a woman. No on eis saying they are now a genetic woman. Same thing for A female who is mentally male.

3.According to law a man can become LEGALLY a female after surgery. Notice i said LEGALLY not GENETICALLY.

The only people trying to push the narrative of Transgenders want to rape everyone are calling the kettle black and not looking back at themselves in the mirror. Cant say I ever wanted to rape anyone in the same bathroom. Most Tg people hate their equipment as is and would not even try to do anything with it.

Exactly, " they hate their equipment " as you put it, which is a mental disorder that needs treatment, not praise.

These people are no different than those that cut themselves or any number of self hate psychosis issues.

They need serious mental help, not patted on the back for being brave enough to hate themselves for who they are.

You think you are supporting them, you are in fact enabling their psychosis.

You are buying heroin for a junkie, and all but helping put it in their veins for them.

This is not normal, per them being less than 90,000 out of 300,000,000 people.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Really starting to irk me that people have no problem with their contract when they benefit, but 'woe is me' when they do something stupid and breach it.

You read it when you signed it...right?

You figured it out last time you got in trouble for breaching it...right?

Dude is an idiot.

Thank you for the beautiful summary! I am the biggest fan of freedom of speech but he signed off on a contract to work for a company that expects him to keep his political opinions to himself.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

Ah, I really like Curt Schilling and have mostly agreed with the guy on the two issues he's gotten in the most hot water over (three if you count his take on steroids in baseball). ESPN is fully within their rights to fire him for this, as the network ownership carries all of the risk associated with keeping him on staff. It would be hypocritical of me to say different, as I support these laws like NC has passed and believe ANY business owner or employer should be able to refuse service or employment to anyone on any grounds because again, they hold all the risk in their business and laws to the contrary are dictatorial at best.

I'd hire the man if I owned a contract to broadcast Major League Baseball. I figure the average baseball fan either agrees with him or doesn't see this as enough of an issue to give two flips about, one way or the other. Hope he finds a national announcing/commentating job soon, but even if he doesn't he should be financially well off enough to not worry much about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: jlafleur02

Ah, I really like Curt Schilling and have mostly agreed with the guy on the two issues he's gotten in the most hot water over (three if you count his take on steroids in baseball). ESPN is fully within their rights to fire him for this, as the network ownership carries all of the risk associated with keeping him on staff. It would be hypocritical of me to say different, as I support these laws like NC has passed and believe ANY business owner or employer should be able to refuse service or employment to anyone on any grounds because again, they hold all the risk in their business and laws to the contrary are dictatorial at best.

I'd hire the man if I owned a contract to broadcast Major League Baseball. I figure the average baseball fan either agrees with him or doesn't see this as enough of an issue to give two flips about, one way or the other. Hope he finds a national announcing/commentating job soon, but even if he doesn't he should be financially well off enough to not worry much about it.

I agree, it is my oppinion that forcing a baker to make a gay wedding cake if they are not inclined is basically forced slavery.

Every business should be free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, just as ESPN should be free to employ or fire anyone they want at their pleasure.

Why is freedom so bad to some people?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join