It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk History;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Go this on my FB page , never heard of this before but it's from Comedy Central and it's not even new which is a surprise to me , they take a somewhat irreverent look at history.

edit on 21-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
One of the only shows I watch. The others being South Park and Rick and Morty...
Love it. I wished I could be on it.
I don't know what topic I'd cover...too many good ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I love this show, probably too much.

There should be a drunk conspiracy show!!!
Hmmm I may be on to something

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Love this show!

Some of them are hysterical. So many of them I haven't seen but a great one is a New York based one from a few years back which had a great story about Sybil Ludington.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The host is from baltimore. So the baltimore episode was pretty awesome.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is exactly how we discussed history with fellow nerdy who are history buff under the influence of fermented liquids..

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I liked the Boston one where in the background people were getting into a real life booze addled fist fight. Ah, Boston...just driving in that town makes me want to drink and get punchy.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
I love this show, probably too much.

There should be a drunk conspiracy show!!!
Hmmm I may be on to something

Maybe we should start a weekend drunk conspiracy club thread! Or any day that ends in y.
I wonder if it would be against t&c...because if not. You, my friend, have mined ATS gold

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We have our own version of this show in the U.K and as it is mainly about U.K history, although not always, we have far more to cover than the poor old U.S.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I learn more history from Drunk History than the History Channel anymore.

This show is great!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This! Make this happen

a reply to: Squirlli

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Holy Crap, almost lost my lunch laughing at this stuff. Why couldn't my hs history class be this fun? I certainly will be watching way more of these. Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

we can start it as a podcast kind of thing.....
Talking to my husband about it this morning, he agrees, its probably the greatest Idea I have ever had.

For everyone: I am right now trade marking/ reserving the rights ect ect ect to the Drunken conspiracy show idea.
Its mine and I may be soon looking for people to interview drunk about conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

I'm on board, though I'll have to wait till after July- got a bun in the oven at the moment.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

well, I have to get the specifics down, but I'll let everyone know and I'll make a list of topics and there can be a sign up and we can make appointment and use something like skype or whatever....Idk I'll figure it all out and let everyone know.

new topics

top topics

join