It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.1 Near Fukishima....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

All she wrote....

The tremor comes after at least 48 people were killed when two cataclysmic earthquakes ripped through the island of Kyushu

That's all I have as yet....
Not a good prognosis for the Japanese people....

BIN has it at 5.8 ....here...with a map too....
______beforeitsnews/self-sufficiency/2016/04/breaking-news-fukushima-nuclear-plant-hit-with-5-8-earthquake-2503496.html
edit on 21-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Is there anyone on ATS or reported on ATS who has an above average proven track record in predicting quakes?

If so, I'd have thought they would have had some insight on such a largish one in such a devastated area.

It certainly 'feels' like things are being ramped up somehow . . . still mostly . . . under the table . . . or under conscious awareness. Not sure how to put it.

I have loved ones in lots of critical quake areas around the world. Some can't move. Most won't.

Sigh.

edit on 21/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: left out

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I feel terrible for the Japanese people. I saw a video once, after a major disaster, and in the grocery stores, people took just enough of what they needed so that there would be some left for others. That is true honor and civility/community right there.
I am against ILLEGAL immigration but if things got too bad in Japan I would gladly open my home to a family from there. Such awesome people and culture. I really hope some of these predictions from famous people's (Edgar Cayce) do not come true as far as Japan sinking. Prayers go out.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 21-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: bandersnatch

Is there anyone on ATS or reported on ATS who has an above average proven track record in predicting quakes?

If so, I'd have thought they would have had some insight on such a largish one in such a devastated area.

It certainly 'feels' like things are being ramped up somehow . . . still mostly . . . under the table . . . or under conscious awareness. Not sure how to put it.

I have loved ones in lots of critical quake areas around the world. Some can't move. Most won't.

Sigh.

You may want to check out Charlotte King (The Charlotte King Effect). She's been predicting quakes for many years as a sensitive and has been tested. Her old website isn't updated and is not comprehensive but her credentials and experience can be found there. Her free email alert system doesn't work (I tried) and it looks like one has to pay for her alerts now.

Her link

Also, Ben (Suspicious0bervers of YouTube), I can't think of his last name at the moment, is building a Quake Watch website from his Space Weather News website and here is a link to that:

Link

He's figured out a way to predict quakes going mostly by solar activity and where it will effect earth. I've watched him expand and become more knowledgeable on his YouTube channel over several years. He's building an alert app, too.
edit on 21-4-2016 by tweetie because: minor addition of a word

new topics

top topics

join