It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A male human shares 99.9% DNA with other male humans. So a 1 v 1 at the same weight is an equal fight!!!

A male human shares 98.5% DNA with Male chimps. And chimps are 100% stronger than men. The idea of a man being put into a cage to fight a chimp is ridiculous because that chimp could tear your arms off.

A male human shares 98.5% DNA with female humans. And men are on average 50% stronger in pure brute force than women. But we have idiots in west who have succumbed to delusional regressive social engineering of the past two decades.

REALITY People! DNA is not a social construct. However the idea that men are equal to women seems to be a new social construct that keeps falling flat on it's face when REALITY bites.

A male who has "gender reassignment" surgery is still a male. Is still 99.9% genetically similar to males, and still just as genetically different to female humans as they are to chimps. AND THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED>

edit on 22 4 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I will support what the majority supports.

I enjoyed reading your treatise, and only found
the above statement incorrect. History is replete
with cases of majority opinion leading to injustice.
As my ancestors back in 1850 would also disagree
with your assumption that majority sentiment
always equates to what's right or moral.
It does not.

Unfortunately your prescription to nullify
judiciary effectiveness of special interest groups
will always turn ineffective since most judges
belong to synarchist secret societies.

But it's good to see common sense, and the
majority of opinions on this thread denoting the
fact that not all 'progressive' ideas are good.

IMO I see both the UFC & MMA as nothing more
than barbaric entertainment, and definitely
expresses another symptom of moral decline in
society. I never could understand the thrall
of watching people pummel each other to a
bloody pulp.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
A male human shares 99.9% DNA with other male humans. So a 1 v 1 at the same weight is an equal fight!!!

A male human shares 98.5% DNA with Male chimps. And chimps are 100% stronger than men. The idea of a man being put into a cage to fight a chimp is ridiculous because that chimp could tear your arms off.

A male human shares 98.5% DNA with female humans. And men are on average 50% stronger in pure brute force than women. But we have idiots in west who have succumbed to delusional regressive social engineering of the past two decades.

REALITY People! DNA is not a social construct. However the idea that men are equal to women seems to be a new social construct that keeps falling flat on it's face when REALITY bites.

Im currently male and im weaker than almost all females i have met myself. This isnt about DNA this is about GENDER. You know that thing thats the mental component of a humans sex? ALso apparently bone loss and muscle mass decrease on hormones as well so transgender females are weaker than men and can be weaker than females too IF they already are weaker to begin with.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: one4all

I will support what the majority supports.

I enjoyed reading your treatise, and only found
the above statement incorrect. History is replete
with cases of majority opinion leading to injustice.
As my ancestors back in 1850 would also disagree
with your assumption that majority sentiment
always equates to what's right or moral.
It does not.

Unfortunately your prescription to nullify
judiciary effectiveness of special interest groups
will always turn ineffective since most judges
belong to synarchist secret societies.

But it's good to see common sense, and the
majority of opinions on this thread denoting the
fact that not all 'progressive' ideas are good.

IMO I see both the UFC & MMA as nothing more
than barbaric entertainment, and definitely
expresses another symptom of moral decline in
society. I never could understand the thrall
of watching people pummel each other to a
bloody pulp.

Your ancestors were sold into slavery by your relatives in Africa to be brutally honest. How that feel to be betrayed liek that?

As to the majority ruling thats the way our government works. Dont like it get into it and change it. But bringing up the struggle of slaves who were held legally at the time(morally wrong i know) in this subject is weird. i didnt know there were Transgender slaves back then.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This isnt about DNA this is about GENDER. You know that thing thats the mental component of a humans sex

What a foolish comment. DNA is what makes GENDER.

The very reason men are 99.9% similar to other males and only 98.5% similar to females is because of the HUMAN SEX chromosome.

Jesus surely wept!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

This isnt about DNA this is about GENDER. You know that thing thats the mental component of a humans sex

What a foolish comment. DNA is what makes GENDER.

The very reason men are 99.9% similar to other males and only 98.5% similar to females is because of the HUMAN SEX chromosome.

Jesus surely wept!

YEs DNA influences YOUR HORMONES that influence your MENTAL GENDER. Gender ISNT Your sexual organs. SEX is your plumbing not gender.

To be Clear GENDER is MENTAL. And our BRAINS are INFLUENCED by HORMONES that our DNA sets in place before our bodies form.

SEX is what you have between your legs.(not just th eact of mating btw)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

YEs DNA influences YOUR HORMONES that influence your MENTAL GENDER. Gender ISNT Your sexual organs. SEX is your plumbing not gender.

To be Clear GENDER is MENTAL. And our BRAINS are INFLUENCED by HORMONES that our DNA sets in place before our bodies form.

SEX is what you have between your legs.(not just th eact of mating btw)

To be CLEAR, you don't know what you're talking about.

A male human has 11,000,000,000,000 XY chromosomes which is in nucleus of EVERY SINGLE CELL IN THEIR ENTIRE BODY. From the hairs on their head, to the nails in their feet.

It is not JUST what you have between your legs. Otherwise men wouldn't be naturally bigger than women. Have different skeletal structure, have more muscle above the torso and less muscles below the torso. Is an man "adams apple" between his legs?? Men also react different to medicines and are effected by disease different to women. Woman naturally see finer gradations of colour, men analyse shapes different to women and are better at it from a distance.

Only idiot western sociologists who have no idea about biology say these things are social constructs. DNA makes gender, and gender is fundamental to who we are.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

You are correct. The ridiculous sophist arguments
being used actually imply basic biology, and
science is a fraud if they accept the fallacy that a
man can change to a women. Superficial cosmetic
surgery and hormones change nothing.

Let's illustrate their logic..

I've been feeling I was born the wrong way..
All my life I have strong feelings that I should have
been born a Chihuahua..
So I'll be dam@ed if I should be something I feel all my
life is not my true self..
So I decide to come out of the closet and live my true
Chihuahua self..
I decide to undertake surgery where Chihuahua-like
hair is plastered all over my body...
I then take classes on how to walk like a Chihuahua...
I then take classes on how to cringe up my face and
make little chirp-barking sounds like a Chihuahua..
I then take classes on how to behave just like a
Chihuahua does, with subsequent activity of running
up to people minding their own business, and try
to bite them on the ankle..

Now, should the average person that will possibly run
away from this 235 pound black man crawling on the
ground trying to bite his ankles be termed a bigot?

(roof roof)

According to such logic I have redress to sue anyone
that dares infringe on my civil rights, since clearly
my make-believe idea of what constitute reality
is based on how I feel. Madness?

edit on 4/22/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

you say that but then ask the same questions that have already been brought up on the thread.

deny ignorance lol

still waiting on those studies that are so easy to find that prove me wrong.
edit on 22-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

6 is WAAAAAY too young to pick a gender. All the facts are in! I'm a dinosaur mermaid! Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SprocketUK
My first reaction on reading the op was that of course a tg female shouldn't fight a born female.
I remember the sex tests in the Olympics because the East Germans were changing men to get them in the shot put and stuff.

Those were chromosome tests. They don't do those anymore.

Today trans athletes can compete in the Olympics.

Well, yes. That's what I was getting at...

Still, I wasn't aware before of the massive effects of the hormones which level out things in this case.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's really simple, members of this community (I don't know what freaking term to use) should have their own division.

Wouldn't that be fair and equal?

If the answer is no then yeah there is a problem. (insert appropriate PC term here) people can not demand the right to beat up on women.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I call total BS on her "NOT" knowing she was fighting a man.

Anyone who watches or knows anything about MMA knows about Fallon Fox.

I sat next to SHIM at a Legacy Fighting card and although I 100% disagree with SHIM fighting females since born a male Fallon was a really nice person. I personally believe "she" should have to fight men since born a man and anything other than that is an unfair advantage.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

My first reaction on reading the op was that of course a tg female shouldn't fight a born female.
I remember the sex tests in the Olympics because the East Germans were changing men to get them in the shot put and stuff.

Those were chromosome tests. They don't do those anymore.

Today trans athletes can compete in the Olympics.

Still, I wasn't aware before of the massive effects of the hormones which level out things in this case.

Neither was I.

We all still learn when we can keep our minds open.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

6 is WAAAAAY too young to pick a gender. All the facts are in! I'm a dinosaur mermaid! Deal with it.

Please, people don't "pick" their gender. Did you pick yours and what age did you know which one you were? I recently made a post in another thread discussing transgender children that helps to explain a lot of things about them, who they are and some of the things their parents deal with trying to raise healthy and confident children. I would very kindly ask you to spend five minutes learning about these special kids with the hope you can come to better understand them. Please click here to read that post

originally posted by: knowledgedesired
I sat next to SHIM at a Legacy Fighting card and although I 100% disagree with SHIM..

I can appreciate and respect whatever opinion you may have about Fallon Fox but WTF is a "shim". I'll tell you what it is, it is nothing but a offensive and demeaning slur. I'll give you a break because maybe you didn't know that but next time, please try having a little more respect for people.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Choosing ignorance helps no one.

No one "picks" a gender.

Who you are develops in your brain before you are born. If you'd read, you'll find children start becoming aware of themselves about age 3. It is stronger for some then others.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

There should be a thread on that alone

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There should be a thread on that alone

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Quick thoughts...

"Identity"..and recognizing the equality of the same is different than "Physicality"

There are men's and women's leagues for a reason?

Ditto with weight classes etc?

Then again...this does seem to be a topic no one would be talking about if not for it being known she had a sex-change operation?

A guy was just killed in an MMA match in the UK and everybody if up in arms? What's the explanation there? Shall I google up "Concussion" or "Broken Eye Socket" and MMA?

Is this a consequence of her former gender..or just what happens in MMA bouts?

Just thinking it through..

edit on 22-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Basically it's like she's been naturally pumping herself full of the hormones that everyone else has to do illegally and doing it all through her formative years. A few years of female hormones and some surgeries aren't going to suddenly change the effects.

The insane thing is that if this isn't stopped, you are going to see all kinds of pressure on regular women to juice horribly in order to just try to compete with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join