It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Annee

No, its more of you failed to acknowledge any of the things I said, only attempted to refute them but failed miserably, and then you dismissed me, basically taking the ball and going home. And lets be real, you act like I am not open to other facts, thats hilarious because you automatically dismissed what I had linked and said, ohh want me to go find something to refute it? Remember that part? No?

I know you think you refuted my points, but I tell you, you did not, but whatever, right?

So moving on, or going to address those points?

I'm not going to waste my time.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Because you can't refute them.

Remember how easy it was going to be to find a study saying the opposite?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Murriikaaaa......!!!! okay sarcasm over....sorry

Agree all too much, there are some strong women in this beautiful blue pearl of ours....(or is it..) but neither would ever come close to the power a man could conjure...maybe itll come to and end when some serious damage happens, and then what?

Is all fun and games till someone gets hurt.....

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You know, I may actually have a few papers on this in my library where, Col. Mustard did it with the candlestick, but you silly kids just can't play nice so I'm taking my ball and going to bed.

My fingers are tired
my eyes are shot
I do believe now it's been all for naught
my three hour post just sits in rot
So I need to learn how to not talk a lot

(Boy, you can sure tell when I've spent too much time on ATS in a day)

j/k

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So this woman fighter, Evans-Smith beat Fox at least twice. Then says Fox should not be allowed to fight because she has an advantage.

What's particularly galling is Evans-Smith's objections to Fallon Fox. Evans-Smith beat Fox in the championship match of a tournament in 2013 after Fox came out publicly. Following the match - again, which Evans-Smith won - the woman who won the championship had this complaint: "I don't feel like Fallon should fight dudes," she said. "I don't feel like she should fight women. I feel like there should be a unique organization for those needs. She did have an advantage. She definitely did."

So according to Evans-Smith, Fox should be banned from mixed martial arts because of a perceived unfair advantage (despite being licensed by the Florida State Boxing Commission), yet Evans-Smith went out and took banned substances to gain...an unfair advantage.

It's another example of the hypocrisy in sports, where some of the people putting out the most misinformation about the "advantages" of trans athletes are the very people actually breaking the rules to get unfair advantages themselves. www.outsports.com...

edit on 22-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freija

? I've not disrespected you, I've only argued a difference in skeletal structure.

Kinda hard to read that, I mean from what I could read it says M to F, estrogen prevented bone loss after testosterone deprivation, but in F to M that bone loss still occurred but they think they should up it?

Do you have anything more recent, I mean I'll read this one if you got the whole thing, but it's 1997, have they upped the dosages?

I would think it would some what be in favor of Fox having an advantage since Fox is M to F? But this really doesn't compare a transwomans bone density to someone born a female does it? I can only view a small square of it.

I still believe Fox had an advantage to being a male most of their life, going through puberty and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Evans was banned for performance enhancing drugs, as I stated pages back and linked the video of the entire fight.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: fleabit

As a father, I don't want a TG dude in the stall next to my daughter, especially when she was say.. 12.

How about this 14 year old m/f transgender girl?

Or this 6 year old m/f transgender girl?

Children? That's your go to? A 6 year old has no business being forced to change before knowing full well the implications, oh the Irony.

smh

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It was an appeal to emotion;

Didn't seem to work as intended.
edit on 22-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

As a father, I don't want a TG dude in the stall next to my daughter, especially when she was say.. 12.

Children? That's your go to? A 6 year old has no business being forced to change before knowing full well the implications, oh the Irony.

smh

Im sorry but do you know The mind of those people in the pictures and their circumstances? no you do not. And the point shes making is most TG you woudnt even know. Now a Bearded guy in a pink frilly dress "claiming" with no doctors backing his claim up would be a issue though. Even I give pause to that one.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

smh

About fact.

This bill is meant to target school age children.

14 year old m/f Jazz Jennings: www.transkidspurplerainbow.org...

6 year old m/f Ryland: www.raisingryland.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Gee Annee IDK, have you been reading the thread?

Go fish.

Yes.

And I think there's a lot of hype and sensationalism because it was a transgender female.

So, I researched women's fighting and found extreme injuries happen with natural born women.

No offense, but it seems apparent that you are oblivious (from the above statement) to what the main subject in the thread is about. The topic isn't that bad injuries only happen in male MMA (or sports), but that the transgender has an advantage over a women.

Maybe I misread what you were trying to say, but that was my impression.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Now,I have finally heard everything! I am totally speechless about this topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

smh

Now a Bearded guy in a pink frilly dress "claiming" with no doctors backing his claim up would be a issue though. Even I give pause to that one.

Me too

But, that sounds more like a cross dresser (transvestite), not a transgender.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Now,I have finally heard everything! I am totally speechless about this topic.

How about a camp specifically for these kids?

And it's expanding out of need.

Camp Aranu'tiq: www.camparanutiq.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My first reaction on reading the op was that of course a tg female shouldn't fight a born female.
I remember the sex tests in the Olympics because the East Germans were changing men to get them in the shot put and stuff.

After reading a bit more, from those who know a lot more, it strikes me that those who go through all the hormones and stuff probably don't have an unfair advantage.

So let them fight if they want.

And thanks to those of you who educated me a bit by posting what you did.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Gee Annee IDK, have you been reading the thread?

Go fish.

Yes.

And I think there's a lot of hype and sensationalism because it was a transgender female.

So, I researched women's fighting and found extreme injuries happen with natural born women.

No offense, but it seems apparent that you are oblivious (from the above statement) to what the main subject in the thread is about. The topic isn't that bad injuries only happen in male MMA (or sports), but that the transgender has an advantage over a women.

Maybe I misread what you were trying to say, but that was my impression.

I'm fully aware of the topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

smh

Now a Bearded guy in a pink frilly dress "claiming" with no doctors backing his claim up would be a issue though. Even I give pause to that one.

Me too

And THAT is what most people think when you say a MtF transgender it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
My first reaction on reading the op was that of course a tg female shouldn't fight a born female.
I remember the sex tests in the Olympics because the East Germans were changing men to get them in the shot put and stuff.

Those were chromosome tests. They don't do those anymore.

Today trans athletes can compete in the Olympics.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

smh

Me too

And THAT is what most people think when you say a MtF transgender it seems.

I know.

Like Curt Schilling.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join