It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freija

It is pretty embarrassing to see so many here so filled with hate, disgust and ignorance. Actually, it is just sad.

Sorry it isn't hate.

I don't hate trans people.

However, they are an aberrant minority with a mental disorder that should be treated not celebrated. And certainly not afforded recognition as a woman when they are, in fact, a man, and then putting a real woman in danger needlessly because IT didn't feel like telling the board.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ashlee Evans-Smith Beats Fallon Fox...

The kicker?

She got banned for using performance enhancing droogs...

MMMM TESTOSTERONE.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah, but see, we said something they didn't like or agree with, no hatred, just facts, there are differences between men and women, biological differences.

Men have thicker jaws and brows... I mean unless people just want to ignore facts.

I know I know, jaw thickness is a social construct, and I am a bigot for thinking otherwise....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Heres my fav Trans-lady;

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Maybe next time, the fighter would like to go up against a "real" woman.

And she would probably kick the crap out of him. Fox would kick the crap out of him.

Freija I think you're incredibly smart, I think you're also very brave (transgender for a LONG time, back before it was just scary to be) and while I don't understand you, I respect you quite a it. Shoot you got me to go from intentionally misgendering people to respecting them and being able to sort of empathize. I'll smack someone on the back of the head if they call someone a tranny at a bar.

I don't think Trans people are bad, I just don't think saying you're a woman (or having that wiring) changes your biology. Men on average can beat women at physical feats. We're stronger and faster on average. Sure, there are exceptions. I don't in any way think I'm superior to my lady friend, but I know I'm WAY stronger physically. She knows it, I know it, it's not a big deal. I really respect women but don't think very many could compete with me physically (and I'm not exactly the ideal male specimen). It's just dumb to pretend that a trans woman isn't going to be way stronger than a natural woman.

I have a Border Collie. He's incredibly smart and quick, but he would get his ass beat by a Rottweiler in a real fight. I can call him whatever I want, but physics is physics, biology is biology. You're fighting science. Let's get hyperbolic (but accurate), you're telling me 10 year old's are just as capable of kicking my ass as a 30 year old trained fighter.

You're transgender, don't you think you're stronger than a woman your size?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You do know that just because he/she pees sitting down doesn't make her a woman.

And there are men who shop in the womens section yet aren't women so that argument doesn't hold much there.

She was born a man and has different skeletal and muscle makeup than a women...something that will give her/him an advantage.

Sorry but he/she shouldn't be fighting in a womens division...maybe they should have a transsexual division where they are equal to their opponents.

That's the easiest way to keep it on an even playing field.
edit on 21-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Truly ridiculous. It's still a man, no matter what the loony left say.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The only option, is to let transgenders only fight among themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This video basically sums up the reason why this was allowed to happen

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Look, people can disagree about this being unfair competition. But for heavens sake, please stow the anti-trans hate-speech.

And sorry, you can't say you 'don't hate trans people' and then go on to say stuff like, "However, they are an aberrant minority with a mental disorder".

Aberrant? Mentally disordered? No. That's hate speech. Sorry. But it is.

Here's the thing about trans folks. They're just people, and they've had to fight for decades now just for the right to exist. Often just for the right to live. If you're a trans person, your chances of being murdered are significantly higher than almost any other, you will face a lot more violence and hatred, people calling you aberrant and saying you shouldn't even exist.

And you just need to read some of the responses to this thread to understand the depth of the hatred trans people have to confront in their lives. And that's tough, you know, why would you wish that on anybody whose only 'crime' is that they feel very strongly that they've been borne into the wrong body with the wrong bits?

So you know. Please leave off the trans-hatred stuff. They're just people like everybody else.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Aberrant? Mentally disordered? No. That's hate speech. Sorry. But it is.

That isn't simply an opinion. It's a scientific fact. en.m.wikipedia.org...

It is an aberration because it is NOT a genetic norm among the species.

Maybe educate yourself a little instead of regurgitating your emotional view.

Lastly I am very tolerant of a lot of things. This isn't one of them. I am NOT required to ACCEPT anything I don't want to.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I dunno, I saw a couple female vs male muay thai fights in Thailand where the woman absolutely annihilated the guy and he was visibly doing everything he could to win. It's not something I wanted to watch but it was part of the card and was impressive as hell for what it was.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Period.

Yeah if you dont have one then you shouldnt be fighing in the womens catergory

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
You're transgender, don't you think you're stronger than a woman your size?

Okay, said I wasn't coming back but couldn't help it. And thanks, Domo1, I wasn't really open about my long past medical history and I told you that when I returned after my old account was banned. Oops! That's quite the faux pas on your part, my friend. Many would rate it pretty far up near the top of the list.

Why would you say or think that I'm stronger, more muscular or any different from any other woman when you know absolutely nothing about me physically and are just making assumptions with no basis in fact. To answer your question, I'm not one ounce stronger than any woman my size which happens to be about 5' 7" and in high school I was very thin and lucky to weigh 130 on a good day and for what it's worth, In my early 20's, I had the sh!t kicked out of me by a girl not even tall as I am in the parking lot of a bar late one night. (tip: if some chick's bf is hitting on you all night and you had nothing to do with it, don't assume said chick isn't psycho and isn't planing to kill you at last call)

Think about this, my body produces less testosterone and my levels of it are lower than even natal women and my estrogen levels are higher or the same so no, I'm probably not even as strong as another female that was born that way nor do I have any sort of muscular or skeletal advantage or difference plus the fact that I am completely passive and non-aggressive although I can type a pretty mean sentence and be a bitch once and a while. Where's my "biological advantage"? My in my pinky toe maybe? On the other hand, in all the years I was married, my husband was 6'4" and built like a tank so demonstrating any sort of pugilistic or self-defensive expertise was never on my radar and maybe I am of MMA caliber and just don't know it? If I was to work out and train every day for two years, I still wouldn't be able to build any more muscle mass than any other woman and probably less.

Go back and look at the pics of Jenna Talakova and tell me what part of her "biology" has any sort of male superiority or advantage? Then go look at those other women that compete in MMA and compare. That's got to be the most stupid brutalistic sport there is and I don't know why any one would compete in it anyway?

And Domo1, if you're going to talk about my history to others without my consent, please respect my preferred use of language and don't refer to me as transgender or include me under the LGBT umbrella. I have zero effs to do with either other than my advocacy and support work for trans children because I never want a single one of them to go through what I did as a child back in the dark ages.

I've never "trans'd" my gender. My gender is something about me that has never changed ever - I've never been or lived as a man and even as a supposed boy in the 1960's, you'd have been hard pressed to tell what I was if you didn't know. I've lived my entire adult life and people didn't know outside of my family that is now entirely gone and a very select few of long-time friends, none of which have ever known me as anything else. Yes, I did have my bits reconfigured when I was a kid but if someone wants to say I'm somehow less than or anything but a woman, then we're gonna have problems and the first one would be a lack of respect to an old lady that has earned it. Changing sex wasn't done to make me into something or someone else but just a part of my medical history and being transsexual and changing sex was an experience I went through a hella long time ago, not something I am and I'm damn sure not transgender.

And the rest of you reading, just save it. I've heard it all - every nasty spitefull dismissive and disrespectful thing you can come up with, I've already heard here a dozen times although I do award points for originality and the best "intelligent" comment made from someone that has no idea what the hell they're talking about and not an ounce of actual scientific or medical knowledge about the subject.

Do I seem a bit snippy or a tad defensive? Can anyone possibly imagine why?

originally posted by: projectvxn
Sorry it isn't hate.

I don't hate trans people.

However, they are an aberrant minority with a mental disorder that should be treated not celebrated. And certainly not afforded recognition as a woman when they are, in fact, a man, and then putting a real woman in danger needlessly because IT didn't feel like telling the board.

(said while holding a large phallic shaped object) What a peach!

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
I am disgusted by it, period. There is nothing you or the state can do to change my mind.

originally posted by: NthOther
Insanity across the board:
The transgender, the real girl who was stupid enough to fight him (yes, him--changing your name and cutting your penis off doesn't make you a girl, it makes you insane), ...

Total insanity on display. At this point, I'm pretty close to the Ah-F#-It mark--just let these people run completely amok and Darwin themselves into the annals of evolutionary history. It's easier to let natural selection run it's course than it is to convince people that this is all sheer madness.

edit on 4/21/2016 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
funny thing is that muscles get weaker for a MtF than if they were not using testosterone blockers and taking estrogen. Their bone structure also slightly changes as well. not as much as a natural female but still happens. This woman who was beaten is just using this as a excuse and trying to get rid of her competition.

But how weak. Evidently not enough, so what was your point again?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The transgender community likes to act like they have the majority all figured out and that we lived controlled, brainwashed lives, but obviously they're having stumbling growing pains. PC people want Shera to fight, but are completely ignorant of a fact we all know.... she's still a he! Lol. This guy knows he has a clear advantage and has used it for years. This is a whole new fight class with guys who go 20 plus years training as a man, then cut your d!ck off and start dominating the females all in the name of equality... I wonder if anyone asked the female fighters what they thought or just assumed? F#ck PC, I'm riding out my proven stereotypes till the end, you know why???? Because people PROVED them to be true. I don't give a crap about this community because they are destroying a society that has allowed their comparibly miniscule numbers to have a voice. What most trannies don't realize is that they're eliminating a society all of them secretly know empowers their individuality. Do we really need a world filled with confused middle aged men improperly applying makeup?? Confusing the hell outta children who have yet to make a choice on what they want to be...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What an idiot taking that fight. She and her manager are morons.

"She's a bigot for declining to fight!"

Guarantee we would have heard that, so she was gonna lose either way.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

said while holding a large phallic shaped object) What a peach!

Exactly what does this have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Nope, sorry. Your slippery slope. Own it. If anything, this sort of thing should be MORE common!!! And not even just in the ring! Right? I'm confused. Isn't situational equality really just privilege?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thats weird, I thought there wasn't any difference between men and women?

:cough:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join