It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Debunkology
Science if it is truly objective changes over time. Its not a sacred cow. They used to believe the Sun went around the Earth too and was flat as well.

ALso How do you know if the anchient definition is actually correct? DId they have access to scientific methods and test back then on how chemistry works in a developing human body? No they didnt.

Ha, it’s interesting that you want to argue such a point. When really, that argument can easily go both ways.

Not all the ancients actually believed the Earth was flat. The ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras believed it was round and so did other civilizations before him.

Especially the things they did better than us.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Not to mention fabrications in modern science and medicine, or studies that have just been plain wrong. Especially in sociology.

discovermagazine.com...

The pseudo-science that you delve into will be added to that list, I’m confident of that.

Until its added to th edebunked list you are in th e wrong. Until then im right youre wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So...I can go get some silicone filled bags, implant them in my pectoral region, and then go make some big money beating the crap out of chicks? I'd do it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You see it is a touchy subject, because in the male division Fox might raise statements of being sexually assaulted or being mistreated for being transgender. While in the female division Fox is way too much of a force for most women to compete against, and then the fallout of assault and other claims from the women's division could land Fox in a lot of hot water.

So... Transgender MMA division anyone?

Don't get me wrong I am all hands on deck for gender equality, but at a certain point a line must be drawn or at least we must find better ways to accommodate all sides. To precisely avoid such incidents - I can't even begin to understand how Brents must be feeling.
edit on 5-5-2016 by TheChuckster because: It's 'Malt' not 'Molt' oh boy!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just have to laugh at the sheeple, like TPTB are doing. Going along with what's "in" has produced these results. The crazy thing is, the majority of you people are double-minded. In your heart, you know it's WRONG for a man to act like a woman, but you're too afraid to speak the truth. You're a coward when it comes to standing up for something!

On a further note: Venus and Serena have been beating up on women, their entire careers. If you think those chicks are "girls", well perhaps, you should be lying on a couch getting your head examined with them.

This is where things are headed. Men beating up women. [[[clap, clap]]] Humanity has reached new lows!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Unfortunately I think it will only get worse.
Peoples bias and convictions has the ability to supersede common sense.
Present circumstances here in the U.S. has led many to cower under PC,
especially in light of the fact many speaking out against this cultural
morass via social media like Facebook & Twitter has led to termination
of employment.

It takes no real courage to text ones opinion via Forum - true courage is
exemplified of those who disseminate dissent when they have something to lose.

edit on 5/5/2016 by MrBlaq because: Good wine

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join