It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
and...........
just to throw it out there to the other side of the debate.. wasn't Fox actually beaten by a girl?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne

But, again on another note. It's their fault for fighting him.

Regardless of how you feel about any of this, can't people please just show a little respect.

HER

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

I'll meet you in the middle... [SNIP]
edit on 25/4/16 by argentus because: removed derogatory term

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'll meet you in the middle... "[SNIP]"

That's bad.

That's insulting.

You don't want to insult, do you?
edit on 25/4/16 by argentus because: removed derogatory term from quote

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not insulting at all, I just think there needs to be a lighter atmosphere to the subject. I understand about the respect however that's what makes the topic so taboo. Open up and lighten up

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

This subject is a lot easier to discuss when one doesn't call transgender women mentally ill, aberrations, confused, shims, she-males, he-shes and trannys and refers to them with the proper pronouns. I'll be polite and assume you were just unaware these things are slurs and offensive. Continue to use them and I'll just assume you are an ass.

Perhaps if you take the time to read the whole thread and some of my posts on the subject you'll see I've been rallying for this. You'll also see a hell of a lot of uncalled for disrespect.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Once again gender is MENTAl not Actually reflected in the genitalia. THATS what i s confusing you all i bet. Word association. people do see the first three letters in a word sometimes and assume its related.

You're splitting hairs. what I was saying is understood. you can identify as whatever you want, I honestly dont care, male, female, fluid, otherkin, whatever..your choice.
I simply am saying the biological reality of what is going on here is more important than how someone identifies.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh no don't get me wrong sun shine ... I am an Ass and I will never tell you otherwise.

I guess it does come off harsh that I said mentally ill; however, I still stand by what I said. Confused is a better term. That is my opinion though.

Now before you write me off as a complete ass just know I am a understanding and caring ass. While I have my beliefs and my own out look on the situation I will never tell you that I don't have some sort of understanding and sympathy.

I'd be a liar if I told you I haven't been to multiple PRIDE parades or the local gay bar down the road and I sure as hell would be a liar if I said I haven't been batted over the head by the 2 lesbians and gay guy I worked with for 7 years.

I just grew up in a more laid back type of deal than others, so don't take any offense and surly.. don't get butt hurt ( buh dum ... tsk).

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
female of the same height, weight and build for some specific reason? They certainly don't look stronger. Their muscles aren't bigger and the muscles they do have don't have some latent superpower just because they weren't born female.

This is becoming frustrating. why didnt you look at the link that showed the various differences between male and female, not just testosterone.
whatever
here is a different link, a different angle
Male deadweight records
Female deadweight records
same class fighters you can do a direct comparison. you will note a dramatic difference for every single weight class
How do you think fighters are chosen?
do you think they spent a fortune determining exact muscle mass, height ratio, arm reach, hormonal balance, etc..no..they checked the weight, said ok, you two are close enough..have at it.

your ideas are gonna get someone killed.
If you are a female, you personally are free to demand to fight a trans of equal size..enjoy your face being caved in..at least you stood by principles over biology.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I simply am saying the biological reality of what is going on here is more important than how someone identifies.

And all some, like me, are saying is this "biological reality" is not all you're making it out to be. Are there differences, sure, but outright muscle strength is not going to be one of them. Just like those female body builders that obviously have taken steroids (testosterone), when you take testosterone/androgens away and replace it with estrogen, the effects are going to be just the opposite. This doesn't have jack to do with how someone identifies - it is "biological reality".

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Apples and oranges. What part of that don't you understand?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Confused is a better term.

Confused is understood

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Confused is understood

I don't think he was saying it was him that was confused?

Edit to add =

Oh no don't get me wrong sun shine

Okay, cupcake? Sheesh! Both Annee and I are old enough to be your mother. Whatever happened to gentlemanly behavior and manners?
edit on 4/24/2016 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

And all some, like me, are saying is this "biological reality" is not all you're making it out to be. Are there differences, sure, but outright muscle strength is not going to be one of them. Just like those female body builders that obviously have taken steroids (testosterone), when you take testosterone/androgens away and replace it with estrogen, the effects are going to be just the opposite. This doesn't have jack to do with how someone identifies - it is "biological reality".

Thank you for responsing to that. You put it clearer than i was gonna do it.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don't think he was saying it was him that was confused?

Maybe not, but I'm happy to hear people say they don't understand, or are confused.

That's an open mind.

(I'm sick, Bronchitis, fuzzy head. Not 100%)
edit on 24-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I doubt you're old enough hun,
and gentlemanly manners? I'm being pretty polite, I have acknowledged my mistakes and seen the issue from both sides.
I'm 100x more of a decent human being than most, you'd just have to get to know me personally to find that out.

I mean in all honesty I am not offended or hurt or anything what so ever about your opinion. It's yours. You seem to be a humane person with your morals and beliefs. Maybe a tad bit to stern and sophisticated. Loosen up and enjoy a debate. That's what were all here for right?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I doubt you're old enough hun, . . .

That best be addressed to Freija.

Not me

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lol Annee.

Look Freija, try not to be offended by me at all. Never my intention.

Gotta cut me some slack, you know. I'm the whole redneck christian texan right wing bigot guy after all, but the difference between me and others I want you to really realize is that I have put my mind in your spot and I do see very valid points of view from you, but you gotta cut some slack and just laugh a little bit. Trust me when I say, no comments were made for being a dick, just trying to get a laugh in a interesting topic in our ever so jacked up world

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lysergic
So, you can learn to be gay?

Nature vs nurture

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

Apples and oranges. What part of that don't you understand?

I am providing links to biology, statistics, hell, even records and all sorts...so far, you are only providing your opinions based on absolutely nothing.
we are done here as this is no longer a discussion..this is a religion, and you cant reason with a person about facts over feelings. You want to see no differences between sex male and sex female, thats cool...you are categorically incorrect, but if it makes you feel better about stuff..then cool story.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join