It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I have never in my life seen such absurd evidence. The definition of cognitive dissonance.

Do you think those women (ha!) are naturally that built? They're shooting up more bovine steroids than any Texans entire heard. Also, those are barely men. Numales we call em.

You are unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Your link is trash.
science doesn't care about your pronouns
National Health discussing gender differences in muscle mass
and This and This and...

Men have a different skeletal mass, allowing for a more efficient and effective strength building. Over and over this has been tested true

First of all, I'm not making the argument one way or the other about who should compete in sports. If you have issues with that, take it up with the promoter, organizer or the International Olympic Committee.

I do want to point out your links to THIS and THIS go to the same page and your other one and your fancy graph compares MEN with WOMEN which is hardly a valid comparison when one has testosterone and one does not assuming someone isn't doping.

Do you think either of the women below are somehow inherently stronger than a natal female of the same height, weight and build? I'd be hard pressed to imagine that.

Gender is a XY or XX Chromosome

No sorry, chromosomes are just one of several indications of sex and by themselves are not even particularly accurate in determining that. The Olympics hasn't used chromosome testing in quite some time. Sex and gender are frequently used interchangeably but language evolves. Here's a simple way to remember that:

edit on 4/24/2016 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

No, no.... no.
I am so sorry about your misguidance in life that has lead you to believe this lie.
Gender is not in your brain and I am going to make this as simple and painless as I possibly can for you.

If you were born WITH a dick you are a man regardless of where it is currently (or not currently) at.

If you were born WITHOUT a dick you are a woman.

POINT BLANK.

If you think otherwise that means you are confused aka there is something wrong in your head.

How difficult is that to understand?
edit on 24-4-2016 by Moonshinne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne

Hahaa!

How difficult is it for you to understand that your knowledge and experience is simply lacking? If a man loses his "dick" and his "balls" (damn, I love this potty language - not), is he still going to act, look and feel like a man? Would you? You probably wouldn't be very happy about it but that feeling of what you, a man. is your gender even if you don't have the hardware.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Let's be honest. With our society today how often is it that a guy accidentally loses his shlong?

Given a random circumstance... I work in a factory and some how the little guy manages to get chopped off in some horrible hydraulic press incident... that now means I am a girl?

(by the way I am trying to find some type and form of humor in this
)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So .......men shouldn't hit women because it's wrong and men are normally bigger and stronger

But this is ok 'cause "gender fluidity"?

This country has lost its damn mind

And where are the women's rights hypocrites on this?

Someone stop this planet .....I want to get off

I agree to the nth degree this one sick PC planet. PC will be our undoing.

Nostradamus
Century 4: 32
A time will come when meat gives way to fish
Communal Law will go against the people
The old order will fight hard and then be ousted
The will of the people will be repulsed

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Given a random circumstance... I work in a factory and some how the little guy manages to get chopped off in some horrible hydraulic press incident... that now means I am a girl?

She just said the opposite.

Did you not read what she wrote?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Let's be honest. With our society today how often is it that a guy accidentally loses his shlong?

(by the way I am trying to find some type and form of humor in this
)

I think you missed the point? If you had "the little guy" and his friends chopped off, you are still going to feel like, think like and be a "man". In other words, I highly doubt you'd suddenly feel the urge to put on a dress and pearl earrings.

Incidentally, genital injuries in the military are pretty high.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sorry it's early for me, still waking up. And that's why I joined the Navy.. gotta protect the little guys!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

and yes after your last post and re reading I get what you are saying now. No I personally wouldn't act much different other than crack a few jokes about my balls being deflated, but that's life in a nutshell. =)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

No problem!

Do yourself a favor and don't Google "Genital injuries in the Navy".

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

and yes after your last post and re reading I get what you are saying now. No I personally wouldn't act much different other than crack a few jokes about my balls being deflated, but that's life in a nutshell. =)

Don't we love people who open their minds.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Of course, a good point and statement was made. Talking is about listening and thinking about the other persons words, not just blurting out your opinion and closing your mind =)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
First of all, I'm not making the argument one way or the other about who should compete in sports.

But thats the topic of the thread..should a M2F be allowed to compete in physical sports as a female..especially when that sport is fighting a woman.

THIS and THIS go to the same page

Right, I was showing the same information from two different sources because some people automatically shut down depending on source..so wanted to just show that this info is out there, the image also has a addy, and if anyone is truly interested in countering what is being said, they can do the google machine stuff...of which nobody has done (to include yourself)

Do you think either of the women below are somehow inherently stronger

It doesn't matter what I think its what science has demonstrated..and so even though its inconsequencial, then the answer to that is yes, absolutely. same height and weight, one is male genetics and structure, the other is female..mhmm, the male will be stronger. science doesn't give a crap about your feelings, or the beauty of the job done..its a biological reality.
I am not arguing or judging the process. I am 100% behind trans people being whatever and whoever they want to be
I am simply discussing logistics of functional differences between male and female.

No sorry, chromosomes are just one of several indications of sex

here is a nice list of differences
checklist
You can take hormone therapy and close the gap on a couple aspects, but no..male is male, female is female in regards to a sexually dimorphic species.
I accept pronouns of people who are post-op just living life, but if I had it my way, trans would not compete in opposition sports competition. no m2f wrestlers, no m2f boxers, etc.there is a wall of issues here.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If you think otherwise that means you are confused aka there is something wrong in your head.

I dont really think this is part of the conversation. I mean, it indirectly can be linked, but its moving in a area thats beside the point. judging if a person thinks or considers themselves a woman is beside the point..the question for this thread is, should a m2f be able to fight a female in a competition.

My stance is that no, there are biological differences so significant that it isn't a fair competition pound for pound. If it was, then unisex fighting would be a thing..but its not, because males are inherently different regarding muscular frame and such that surgery and hormonal treatment doesnt change. That is all thats important to consider here.

Your opinion is simply derailing the point with your general distaste.

And finally "something wrong with your head" is..sort of the key here. a trans person feels in their head they have the wrong body..so they try to change it to accommodate more what they feel...is that wrong? matter of opinion, but of course it is in the head.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Freija
First of all, I'm not making the argument one way or the other about who should compete in sports.

But thats the topic of the thread..should a M2F be allowed to compete in physical sports as a female..especially when that sport is fighting a woman.

THIS and THIS go to the same page

Right, I was showing the same information from two different sources because some people automatically shut down depending on source..so wanted to just show that this info is out there, the image also has a addy, and if anyone is truly interested in countering what is being said, they can do the google machine stuff...of which nobody has done (to include yourself)

Do you think either of the women below are somehow inherently stronger

It doesn't matter what I think its what science has demonstrated..and so even though its inconsequencial, then the answer to that is yes, absolutely. same height and weight, one is male genetics and structure, the other is female..mhmm, the male will be stronger. science doesn't give a crap about your feelings, or the beauty of the job done..its a biological reality.
I am not arguing or judging the process. I am 100% behind trans people being whatever and whoever they want to be
I am simply discussing logistics of functional differences between male and female.

No sorry, chromosomes are just one of several indications of sex

here is a nice list of differences
checklist
You can take hormone therapy and close the gap on a couple aspects, but no..male is male, female is female in regards to a sexually dimorphic species.
I accept pronouns of people who are post-op just living life, but if I had it my way, trans would not compete in opposition sports competition. no m2f wrestlers, no m2f boxers, etc.there is a wall of issues here.

Once again gender is MENTAl not Actually reflected in the genitalia. THATS what i s confusing you all i bet. Word association. people do see the first three letters in a word sometimes and assume its related.

Science says your SEX is your psyhical parts. its when you are asked on a hospital form under SEX to circle MALE or FEMALE. Or do the hospitals,doctors have it wrong? GASP!! what ELSE do Scientist have wrong? Global warming perhaps? (man made AGW i mean )

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No, no.... no.
I am so sorry about your misguidance in life that has lead you to believe this lie.
Gender is not in your brain and I am going to make this as simple and painless as I possibly can for you.

If you were born WITH a dick you are a man regardless of where it is currently (or not currently) at.

If you were born WITHOUT a dick you are a woman.

POINT BLANK.

No. science says you are wrong GENDER is MENTAL. When you signed up for the military on your form there was a Male OR female box to check...Under SEX right? not gender.
And Enjoy being a sallty sea-man in a boat full of sea-men. lol.(appreciate your military service btw) My father was a Army Sergeant and my G pa was a ball gunner in WW2.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I enjoy swabbing the poop deck with my fellow seamen

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Okay, I'll try again.

Disregarding what a person is mentally and psychologically or anything to do with trans crap at all, you can't make the type of direct comparison you are trying to make between males and females.

Fallon Fox is not male unless you're going to go off on the useless chromosome argument. Male bodies produce testosterone. Fox's testosterone level is probably even lower than a natal female's. The two women I posted above are not male. Do you think that either person in the two pictures is going to be stronger in terms of muscle strength than that of a natal (born that way) female of the same height, weight and build for some specific reason? They certainly don't look stronger. Their muscles aren't bigger and the muscles they do have don't have some latent superpower just because they weren't born female.

Edit to add -
I take it you have never met someone of transsexual history.

edit on 4/24/2016 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
But to further elaborate on the actual topic of this thread and not be a total douche bag by just blurting out my 2 cents... NO. I don't think it's fair what so ever. And Freija brought up a good point with those pictures, but I still have to say no. More than not science has proven that men are stronger than woman and their biological make up is different regardless of what you have done to it through physical manipulation.

Those pictures.. ya I can see a argument there, but then again there are also scrawny little guys out there who have never tried to change their sex that look like they could be ripped apart by a 10 year old girl.

On a case to case basis I believe it could be proven that there are limits to making it equal BUT I am sticking to my main opinion that under no circumstances should a girl be able to fight a man that has altered his body to another gender/sex/friggin what ever you wanna call it ... XD

But, again on another note. It's their fault for fighting him. They knew, they accepted and they paid the price. Their faults.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join