It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Instigator? What can I say, I'm competitive, its a goose thang.

I was going to use a different word than instigator but then I'd have only been one myself.

Perhaps if you understood any of the points I was making, they were not to argue that there were no differences from those born female but that they may not be a much as you think. I also never said there should be some blanket rule to allow or deny participation between the groups we're discussing here but rather each case should be evaluated on an individual basis. I posted the International Olympic Committee's guidelines and even they have allowances.

Ehh, I dunno what Domo1 did, I don't hang out in skype with him.

-edit-
Removed my comments about this. It doesn't help.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: fleabit

As a father, I don't want a TG dude in the stall next to my daughter, especially when she was say.. 12.

How about this 14 year old m/f transgender girl?

Or this 6 year old m/f transgender girl?

Children? That's your go to? A 6 year old has no business being forced to change before knowing full well the implications, oh the Irony.

smh

Im sorry but do you know The mind of those people in the pictures and their circumstances? no you do not. And the point shes making is most TG you woudnt even know. Now a Bearded guy in a pink frilly dress "claiming" with no doctors backing his claim up would be a issue though. Even I give pause to that one.

Do you? No. Whats your point hmm?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Wardaddy454

6 is WAAAAAY too young to pick a gender. All the facts are in! I'm a dinosaur mermaid! Deal with it.

Please, people don't "pick" their gender. Did you pick yours and what age did you know which one you were? I recently made a post in another thread discussing transgender children that helps to explain a lot of things about them, who they are and some of the things their parents deal with trying to raise healthy and confident children. I would very kindly ask you to spend five minutes learning about these special kids with the hope you can come to better understand them. Please click here to read that post

originally posted by: knowledgedesired
I sat next to SHIM at a Legacy Fighting card and although I 100% disagree with SHIM..

I can appreciate and respect whatever opinion you may have about Fallon Fox but WTF is a "shim". I'll tell you what it is, it is nothing but a offensive and demeaning slur. I'll give you a break because maybe you didn't know that but next time, please try having a little more respect for people.

Thanks.

People don't assign a gender either.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Wardaddy454

6 is WAAAAAY too young to pick a gender. All the facts are in! I'm a dinosaur mermaid! Deal with it.

Please, people don't "pick" their gender. Did you pick yours and what age did you know which one you were? I recently made a post in another thread discussing transgender children that helps to explain a lot of things about them, who they are and some of the things their parents deal with trying to raise healthy and confident children. I would very kindly ask you to spend five minutes learning about these special kids with the hope you can come to better understand them. Please click here to read that post

originally posted by: knowledgedesired
I sat next to SHIM at a Legacy Fighting card and although I 100% disagree with SHIM..

I can appreciate and respect whatever opinion you may have about Fallon Fox but WTF is a "shim". I'll tell you what it is, it is nothing but a offensive and demeaning slur. I'll give you a break because maybe you didn't know that but next time, please try having a little more respect for people.

Thanks.

People don't assign a gender either.

The brain does that.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The brain is plastic.

It can learn anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freija

I've been called worse by many here before

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
So, you can learn to be gay?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you put your mind to it

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The brain is plastic.

It can learn anything.

You can take your toys and go somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Okay grans.

I know you get cranky easily

I think I will stay though, seeing as you have zero authority on anything.

No Shelter.
edit on 24-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: onequestion
As a coach and former professional fighter this is a joke and needs to have the brakes put on it immediately.

Men are built differently than women.

When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

yea but there cant be a double standard.

Why not?

if fox shops in the women's section and sits down when he pisses then so be it.
he identifies as a woman, and shouldnt be forced to fight in the mens division.

There's a giant difference.

Buying clothes and pissing on the can doesn't get into anybody's else's business.

This could literally be dangerous to competitors, more than usual brutality of fighting, and is an affront to competition.

If you're a woman trapped in a man's body, you're still fighting with the man's body. From the view of a woman competing it is quite literally taking performance-enhancing anabolic steroids, i.e. testosterone.
edit on 24-4-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Men are built differently than women. When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

Yeah..right.

Source

I suppose these Ladies wouldn't agree with you.
Nor these Men..

Source

What reproductive organs are attached to what body doesn't make any difference...it's what you do or don't do with that body that counts.

Human is Human...in a test of strength, a smaller Woman will usually be beaten by a more muscular Woman...just as a skinny Man, would also be beaten by a muscular Woman.

It's WAY too much of an innaccurate generalisation to think it's about gender mate, it isn't.

edit on 24 4 2016 by MysterX because: added image links

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lysergic
So, you can learn to be gay?

If your life depended on it?

Probably, yes.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The above photo comparison proves nothing. The females shown are likely a few of the most elite bodybuilders in the world, and the males are some random skinny, non-athletic dudes. Of course there is a large spectrum of variability in body types among the populations of both sexes; that's not the point. It's been proven here ad nauseam that biological sex has a direct and significant effect on peak athletic performance, which is the issue in competitive sports.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NDMagoo

It proves the point that it's a fallacy to make sweeping generalisations, especially about gender.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I'm not sure those women could be medically considered to be women in the traditional sense anymore in the same way male bodybuilders are no longer men....They're something else that comes with using your body as a petri dish.

Absolutely no way to naturally get like that just through eating and lifting.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Funny thing Is, those muscular women would get there butt handed to them by a WMMA fighter. As would the abnormally weak looking dudes.

Still. Men should not fight women. Professional matches should be fair too. It'd be just as wrong to send one of those noodle guys into the cage with holly Holm.
edit on 24-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: onequestion

Men are built differently than women. When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

Yeah..right.

Source

I suppose these Ladies wouldn't agree with you.
Nor these Men..

Source

What reproductive organs are attached to what body doesn't make any difference...it's what you do or don't do with that body that counts.

Human is Human...in a test of strength, a smaller Woman will usually be beaten by a more muscular Woman...just as a skinny Man, would also be beaten by a muscular Woman.

It's WAY too much of an innaccurate generalisation to think it's about gender mate, it isn't.

What I'm confused about is who wants to sleep with one of those stone brained muscle dudettes?

Men want feminine women.

Lesbos want feminine women.

Trasngender women-dudes want feminine women.

And transgender men-dudettes want men.

So do we now need a new classification that goes beyond this already crazy nonsense, perhaps transgender muscle-dudettes who become men but then want muscle-dudettes as their paramours, and vice versa?

If you can't see the madness and you think this is normal then you need to join the queue for the AGC.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NDMagoo

Im sure one of those women are using Synthol..one in the middle.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
As a coach and former professional fighter this is a joke and needs to have the brakes put on it immediately.

Men are built differently than women.

When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

Obviously you aren't up to speed on the current year.

Women are stronger than men. We're weak and dumb. Especially white ones.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join