It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Wardaddy454

6 is WAAAAAY too young to pick a gender. All the facts are in! I'm a dinosaur mermaid! Deal with it.

Choosing ignorance helps no one.

No one "picks" a gender.

Actually about 1 in every 1500 births is born with indeterminate gender....with genitalia somewhere between male and female. In those case the doctors most often make an educated guess and operate accordingly...otherwise...Doctors sometimes "pick" a gender.

Recently some doctors are able to examine Chromosomes and other things to inform the best guess...but it is still a guess.

With a population in the USA of 300M...that means about 200k were assigned a gender at birth.

www.bbc.com...

Edit to add: by assign "gender" I mean physically...obviously the issue is that people grow up to realize that they are emotionally, biologically one gender, but have been given the hardware and "identity" of a different gender.

No they pick a SEX not a gender. remember gender is MENTAL.

HERE READ THIS.What is biological sex?

CLick on The links in that page below. SEX is not the same as GENDER.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: education is fun!!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Question is how prolonged does that have to be? What was the benchmark we started at? Was that benchmark fair for women and how much did the training enhance it? How long then would the subsequent weakening have to occur in order to make the fight fair?

And once we start having to make these calculations, then we no longer have a fair competition because the body and training of the fighter are the variables we are not supposed to have to measure and quantify, but here we are at a point where we are now looking at having to do it because of the hormonal flunctuations of one of the individuals.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Question is how prolonged does that have to be? What was the benchmark we started at? Was that benchmark fair for women and how much did the training enhance it? How long then would the subsequent weakening have to occur in order to make the fight fair?

And once we start having to make these calculations, then we no longer have a fair competition because the body and training of the fighter are the variables we are not supposed to have to measure and quantify, but here we are at a point where we are now looking at having to do it because of the hormonal flunctuations of one of the individuals.

It was posted earlier in the thread. I f i remember correcltly its at least a year on it and the testosterone cant deviate beyond a certain point ever. they have to be majority female hormones.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I should have been more complete and defined "majority" as a true and pure majority which IMHO we have never and may never see which supports your position that the majority voice as we see weilded isnt always right just or humanitarian .I do however propose that given a pure clean democratic conduit humanitys voice would always project the right just focuses.Democracy is the global model humanity needs and can only be undermined if people fail to vote,which is the window of opportunity TPTB have constructed under everyones noses.

sidenote/I prefer to be in the minority in most issues simply because I have found correlation between survivors and minority perspectives,survivors are the purest definition of minority possible.

The majority voice is never heard because the voice is hijacked and tainted by TBTB long before it can be delivered.

Heres one of the ways its done.When you do not vote you leave your portion of the "voice" hanging in limbo still and always needing to be attatched to the numerical structure of the System. eg...If you have 10,000 000 People and you wish to define the true majority voice they ALL must by humanitarian duty cast their votes , because if any of them do not personalise their vote by casting it themselves its tangible impact is in limbo until the regional impact is gathered up and is by proxy given to a single representative.This means that TPTB can benefit more from a State which has the LOWEST VOTER TURNOUT because they have to invest less money buying advertising and graft to sell their impetus to the very few who do vote with the BONUS being that the voices of the very few they buy carry the IMPACT of many many more individuals.

If there is a 30% voter turnout then the value of each of those votes is tremendous in terms of the impact they carry further along in the system.If two States each have 1 000 000 voters and one State has a 75% voter turnout and the other has a 35% voter turnout which one do you think TPTB will target?IMHO TPTB will target the 35% turnout State.

I believe all of our ancestors have at one time or another been wronged by this manipulation of the true majority voice.....this is the very battle between good and evil with the interception and manipultion of the majority voice by TPTB and the good being the push to have every single individuals vote included tangibly in the processes eliminating the harvesting of vote impact which hang in limbo by non-participaction.This is why IMHO the paying fans should vote on who wins and who loses.

When one departs from the manipulated reality which can now be done via the internet one begins to learn of the many many cycles of humanity which have existed on Earth,one learns via DNA mapping that there are layers of humanity on each continent which prove that our conceptions and definitions of indiginous are not accurate and we must all accept a more global parameter.....the Global bond is natural and will not resist its being held apart....some people fear a One World Government would be bad....but it is not a matter of conjecture it is matter of evolution.In MMA this one sport government would dictate that an immediate Industry wide implementation be made of specific classes of fighters to suit gender altered people....if the market doesnt support it then it simply doesnt.There is no middle ground,no fence to sit on,the legal definition of gender only causes issues if we are ignorant and refuse to build a new class of fighters to support these people as we support everyone else. By willingly allowing them to compete or by not providing an option and by proxy FORCING them to compete in birth-gender weight classes we let them down and in essence refuse to recognise them,of course they are not women they are gender re-assigned women and need to be respectfully aknowledged with their own fighting "Gender Reassigned Female" fighting class....we cannot allow or force them to be like birth-gender females because they cannot ever be this,so if we try to force them to follow rules and norms set out for birth-gender women we are doing them and ourselves a disservice.

MMA may one day be in a lawsuit explaining to judge exactly what efforts they made to provide a newly defined class of fighter to accomodate the obviously new gender reassigned fighters we now see entering the sport ,BEFORE MMA decided to put gender ressigned people in fighting classes they do not fit into.

What is really needed is common law definition of "gender reassigned female/male"...this recognition should have been implemented long ago but this common law definition has tacticlly been ignored and abbrogated by processes managed by TPTB via as you pointed out shady Judges all over .

The bravery and courage displayed is purely natural and I enjoy it,the elbows could go and the cuts and gore would be greatly diminished,it is risk of self dynamic I enjoy and respect more than the techniques and the impacts.

edit on 22-4-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

This is getting out of control. I don't care if someone wants to identify as a different gender, that's their own decision and that's just fine with me. If there really were no differences between the sexes, there would not be gender segregated leagues in any areas of sport. If they really want to push equality, what the organizers should do is remove the gender segregation all together, and watch how quickly 98% of women fall out of competitive sports entirely. It doesn't matter how much surgery you get, you will never be a different gender from which you were born. It might make them happy, and that is great, but crossing into gender specific competition is completely illogical.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
trans is a mental difference. surgery and such can make some aspects fit the mental condition, but it doesn't change the overall born gender. men are stronger than women. If you are trans, post op with heavy doses of estrogen, it wont change this simple fact..
trans m2f should never, ever be allowed to participate in a physical sport alongside women as they are not a woman in those regards. they are XY still, they are still with masculine denser muscle and bones, etc..nope nope nope.

Can mtf trans participate in things like...shooting competitions, chess, etc..other mental and dexterity based competitions? sure..mental and non-strength related things is fine, thats a level playing field.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So did anyone win over any hearts and minds?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So did anyone win over any hearts and minds?

You really do like to be the instigator, don't you?

Don't know about anybody's hearts and mind but I'm actually waiting for Domo1 to come back and see if he has anything to say about our conversation on page 4. I'm not looking for an apology or anything but some acknowledgment that he effed up might be okay. Heck, even "I forgot" would do.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
trans is a mental difference. surgery and such can make some aspects fit the mental condition, but it doesn't change the overall born gender. men are stronger than women. If you are trans, post op with heavy doses of estrogen, it wont change this simple fact..
trans m2f should never, ever be allowed to participate in a physical sport alongside women as they are not a woman in those regards. they are XY still, they are still with masculine denser muscle and bones, etc..nope nope nope.

Can mtf trans participate in things like...shooting competitions, chess, etc..other mental and dexterity based competitions? sure..mental and non-strength related things is fine, thats a level playing field.

You read my link on what biological gender right? did you also read th e links below on the same page explaining in detail too? Once again GENDER is not your sexual organs.

And Not every man is stronger than a woman thats not always the case. ANd yes your bone density changes as well as muscle mass. They have rules in place to allow Trans gender athletes and they are pretty strict. You can google search it if you like. Now your genes/dna cant be altered but they dont have to be.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

This is getting out of control. I don't care if someone wants to identify as a different gender, that's their own decision and that's just fine with me. If there really were no differences between the sexes, there would not be gender segregated leagues in any areas of sport. If they really want to push equality, what the organizers should do is remove the gender segregation all together, and watch how quickly 98% of women fall out of competitive sports entirely. It doesn't matter how much surgery you get, you will never be a different gender from which you were born. It might make them happy, and that is great, but crossing into gender specific competition is completely illogical.

Read my link. Gender is not SEX. GENDER is MENTAL.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SaturnFX

You read my link on what biological gender right? did you also read th e links below on the same page explaining in detail too? Once again GENDER is not your sexual organs.

And Not every man is stronger than a woman thats not always the case. ANd yes your bone density changes as well as muscle mass. They have rules in place to allow Trans gender athletes and they are pretty strict. You can google search it if you like. Now your genes/dna cant be altered but they dont have to be.

Your link is trash.
science doesn't care about your pronouns
National Health discussing gender differences in muscle mass
and This and This and...

Men have a different skeletal mass, allowing for a more efficient and effective strength building. Over and over this has been tested true
Gender is a XY or XX Chromosome. No amount of nipping and cutting is going to turn a M2F or a F2M. Its a full system difference. Not a huge difference, but it is different.
If you disagree, then ask yourself why men and womens weight lifting is seperate, why male and female boxing, male and female shotput, etc..all catagories of strength are and forever will be seperate..because men will always be able to work their muscles 1/3rd more effecient, pound for pound.
Men are stronger than women

Men are stronger than women.
Deal with it. Stop trying to make gender a political affiliation. you're grudge is with nature and facts..in the meantime, progressives have demonstrated their dangerous notions of identity by putting a male body against a female in a fight and nearly crippled her in the name of freaking PC..this is how crazyass cults start dude, wake up and question for gods sakes!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Do you have dates on those articles?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you had actually clicked the links you would have seen the dates....

and

even the citation for the chart

Citation: Leyk, D., et al. “Hand-grip strength of young men, women and highly trained female athletes.” European journal of applied physiology 99.4 (2007): 415-421.

edit on 23-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

All I am arguing, there are differences between men and women, differences that cosmetica really aren't going to correct. I can understand where you come from, like maybe I'm wrong here I dont know, I really don't, probably speaking out of my ass idk. Trans see themselves 100% as the sex they want to be, I'm cool with that, but I think in a competitive sport that has already been divided into sexes that whether its not fair or not, it has been for a reason, because of these differences.

Instigator? What can I say, I'm competitive, its a goose thang.

I brought in some facts, you guys haven't been able to disprove it, you guys don't seem to want to have new information, especially if its in contradiction of your view. I mean it was obvious you guys didn't even read the stuff I posted, just fire off the next response. Look I have nothing against you, or really anyone at all on this forum, I don't hate trans-people, I actually work with quite a few, one being a boss. All I am arguing, there are differences between men and women, differences that cosmetica really aren't going to eliminate. I can understand where you come from, like maybe I'm wrong here I dont know, I really don't, probably speaking out of my ass idk. Trans see themselves 100% as the sex they want to be, I'm cool with that, but I think in a competitive sport that has already been divided into sexes that whether its not fair or not, it has been for a reason, because of these differences.

Ehh, I dunno what Domo1 did, I don't hang out in skype with him.

I be solodolo.
edit on 23-4-2016 by Lysergic because: typos

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

If you had actually clicked the links you would have seen the dates....

and

even the citation for the chart

Citation: Leyk, D., et al. “Hand-grip strength of young men, women and highly trained female athletes.” European journal of applied physiology 99.4 (2007): 415-421.

The study or reprint?

I know they're from a source that has a single interest. What is the reason for the study? Who's funding it.

I'm not new at this.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hey I got a fantastic idea, why don't you click the links, since you care so much.

Ain't my first rodeo either.

YEEEHAW
edit on 23-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You should work on your actual debating skills though, willful ignorance is played out, Annee.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
thats not cool. the only fair way to deal with that is to give the natural born ladies a 30 lb advantage at the very minimum, put the transgender ladies in at least 2 weight divisions above them

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
so they put a guy in a match with a female and he beat the crap out of her. is he preop or post op. any way you look at it he is still built like a dude and never should have been allowed to compete in matches against women. they would not let a homosexual man compete against women because o0f his preferences why because he still a dude and it would not be fair.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
she should not have had to fight this bloke and all the matches he won before he came out as transgender should be overturned period.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join