It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified memo shows multiple Saudi connections to 9/11 plotters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Recently declassified information that a flight certificate of an Al Qaeda operative linked to 9/11 turned up in an envelope from the Saudi embassy in Washington is raising fresh questions about the Kingdom's ties to the terror attack.

The certificate was for Ghassan al Sharbi, an extremist captured in Pakistan and sent to Guantanamo Bay. Al Sharbi, who went to flight school with the 9/11 hijackers but did not take part in the attacks, buried a cache of documents near where he was staying in Pakistan, “including an envelope from the Saudi embassy in Washington D.C. containing his flight certificate.”

The certificate and other revelations were laid out in a 47-page work plan prepared for the FBI in June 2003 but not declassified until last July. The documents sought to verify the credibility of an FBI informant "with whom 9/11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar resided.” The hijackers, both Saudi citizens, crashed American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon.

More damning news about the links between the Kingdom and 9/11. With the recent news of the Kingdom making threats if information about connections are released, aka the mysterious 28 pages, it appears they are worried. Now we may have more evidence for them to worry about!

But, it's really odd since we all know the majority of hijackers were from Saudi Arabia yet we did nothing about that. Instead we went into Afghanistan (which does make sense) but never once said a peep to the Kingdom, well not that I recall maybe some of you do? And too boot, any information the US gov't has about these connections they kept classified and fight to keep it that way!

At the end of the day, what did the Kingdom gain if they are the master minds behind the attacks? Surely the US and friends all know about this and keep them safe? So, I'm thinking there are more connections than meets eye, namely between the US gov't and the Kingdom for agreed agandas. With the US invading and NATO bombing many Middle Eastern nations does Saudi Arabia have something to gain? Perhaps they provide the enemies to fight so the US can invade?

Ah, I'm just thinking here, I'm sure the rabbit hole doesn't go down that deep.

Btw, I was a little weirded out to see the source is Fox News.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Huh, so we can post in the 9/11 forum for good now? Either way, I like to stay away from that forum, it's infested.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm thinking there are more connections than meets eye, namely between the US gov't and the Kingdom for agreed agandas.

Why did the US governments of both Bush and Obama withhold this information for 13 years from the general public?

and the old "because of matters of national security" crap that the government defaults to won't wash I'm afraid.

For the US government to withhold information from the general public about another country being somewhat complicit in 9/11 can only mean that some powerful individuals in the US government have been providing cover and protection for the Kingdom.

and when that occurs, it's not unreasonable to assume that political and financial 'donations' for withholding such information have been flowing from the Kingdoms coffers into the hands of these traitors.

So, the question must be asked - since both parties have had Presidents holding office since 911 it is again not unreasonable to assume that both team Bush and team Obama have known about these shenanigans from the 6th century Kingdom and yet those in the know in the US government still continue the deceptive conduct of not informing the American people to-this-day.

But yeah - lets all focus on the Kingdom of princes and pedophiles cashing-up deluded terrorists and ignore the man behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Check this recently uploaded Ben Swann report. He talks about the US senate trying to pass a law that basically says if a foreign nation is found guilty supporting terrorism they should be held liable and guess what, it's being fought against with the claim that if the mysterious 28 pages are released American lives over seas will be in danger.

Can you believe that crap?! We actually need a law for that and it's being fought against!!!! For starters, those lives are always in danger and releasing the papers would increase this, how? Will the US gov't give the Kingdom the green light to send it's terrorist scum out to kill Americans? What exactly is the new danger?!

In any case, it's obvious that politicians, whether a D or an R, don't represent the people but only their masters. This needs to end now and Trump, Cruz, or Clinton won't solve it. At best, Trump will loudly proclaim he'll get those papers released but will fail to follow through because he's a spineless elite.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Swills because: Mistakes were made.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Psychopaths, 9/11 and Everlasting War

Project For a New American Century

edit on 21-4-2016 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bush and Obama have had this ace in the hole for a while now.

All of this is coming to light now in order to put pressure on OPEC to turn off the taps. Saudi Arabia and other OPEC nations have increased oil production, and lowered oil prices.

American and Canadian shale oil is expensive to refine because it's kind of dirty. In order for domestic oil to stay profitable, crude oil prices have to stay fairly high. When Saudi Arabia and other middle east OPEC nations increased production it flooded the market, dropped the price, and tanked our domestic oil industry.

All of this 9/11 connection stuff is just the USA trying to pressure Saudi Arabia to knock it off and slow production. A lot of people in America have lost jobs and a bunch of domestic oil companies are going bankrupt (as well as all the companies they employ).

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Saudi oil isn't the big bludgeon it use to be especially with Iran up and running. Good thing to. If they are accountable then its time they paid. It never ceases to amaze and disgust me that those religiously pious people are often the most vile and destructive.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: sg1642

Huh, so we can post in the 9/11 forum for good now? Either way, I like to stay away from that forum, it's infested.
very fair point ha

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If there was any kind of US involvement, or even knowledge of Saudi involvement that wasn't announced at the time, I'm pretty sure the Saudi's would have used that as a counter claim by now. Unless they do have something they are holding back on Incase decisions are made that don't best suit their interests.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hold up!

"Used the verify the credibility of An FBI INFORMANT WHO LIVED WITH TWO OF THE HIJACKERS WHO CRASHED A PLANE INTO THE PENTAGON " !!?!?

And we are concerned about SAUDI INVOLVEMENT?!?!

The fox is already in the hen house, and has GREAT chicken costume!

We are so skewed!!

Hank

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Take the time to read Daniel Hopsicker's work.

A FB link. www.facebook.com...

Dude is independent and has long been following this story. He is not a conspiratist. (Possibly his only failing.)

So, sane and logical is his M.O.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the sooner the whole crock of s**t that is the OS crumbles into dust like the towers did, the better.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Hold up!

"Used the verify the credibility of An FBI INFORMANT WHO LIVED WITH TWO OF THE HIJACKERS WHO CRASHED A PLANE INTO THE PENTAGON " !!?!?

And we are concerned about SAUDI INVOLVEMENT?!?!

The fox is already in the hen house, and has GREAT chicken costume!

We are so skewed!!

My first though . REALLY ?! This is what they are utilizing to make such a bold statement. Why would anyone believe anything allegedly leaked by our most trustworthy servants. How many times have they been caught in bold face lies ?
And yet people and the media still parrot this utter nonsense to the general public hoping some are still the fool.

Yes! We are screwed and pushing a button on election day will accomplish nothing to our benefit.

new topics

top topics

join