It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found A Freemason Dirty Joke On Wash. DC Map hehe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello, Citizens of Cyberspace,

I just found one of those hidden symbols on the Washington DC map. Woopee you may say. Lots of people have found many, many geometric symbols in the map. I can clearly see that there is obvious intent to add design with a mind to maths. It's amazing. But it shouldn't be a mystery that they could do it. They had the chance to make a city from scratch and create any plan they wanted. The circles and triangle and other shapes are deliberate.

I'll let other people argue about what it all means. I have watched lots of stuff on the free mason- Illuminati explanations. To me though, I'll just be an immature jerk who sees dirty jokes where I shouldn't.

My problem is that I'm not very good at make photos and using photo shop. I suck. I would post a picture and highlight the actually thing I'm trying to point out. So, I need your help. I'll make this a search for the joke. I'll you hints, and you find it on the map and tell me that you see it as well. I'll read and see if you get the right answer.

Firstly, I just watched a great series. America Unearthed. There is a show on the topic on You Tube. The episode is called the Secret Blueprint of America. This is what caused me to go back and look at the map. When I looked, wow, wow, wow. There is geometry everywhere. I was getting dizzy looking for right angles and intersections and looking at the buildings to see if they were important. Anything. I even looked with an open mind to stop trying to see the connections. That's when I saw it. Oh my.

There is a clue in that documentary. And another clue is that it is phallic in nature. And it's obvious. In fact, the joke, or symbolism, can be see two ways. In two different dimensions. It's funny. It depends on the way you look at it. Even though I'm old, I feel like a twelve year old boy and my friend pointed out something not appropriate. So, please, find it for me and make a picture to post. If you can't make a picture, I'll let you know if you get the answer.

Hint, it's around the main area of the Capital. It's not from original street layouts, it came later.

Edit to add. I looked on Google images and on some videos and didn't see anything posted like I was seeing. I was hoping someone had already posted something. If you have sources, please provided sources that show all the images you can find. I mean other than the obvious on google search

There's lots there but I didn't see anything like what I was seeing.

And please use discrete language if you need to.

edit on 20-4-2016 by ericblair4891 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ericblair4891

you're very first hint is to watch an entire documentary? Can you just please give us more information so we can at the very least skip this step? Threads like this require some sort of collateral or substance in the OP... otherwise we could all just be strung along.

can you just give a little more info

p.s. Freemasonry is [NOT EQUAL] to the fictional 'Illuminati'

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I meant it went I said I'm no good at making pictures. After working hard I finally found a half decent map I could copy and paste. It's not my favorite shot. I want a google shot. derp me. Give me two minutes to upload and I'll paste image here which is too narrow. Because it gives it away. I may post wider shot if I can figure that out first. Give me three minutes.

Here is a map that shows the area.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I guess I'm a piss poor Mason. I can't decipher any of this.

Maybe post a link or two?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

doo you see it now?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
going out on a limb here. If he is saying he sees something that suppose to be a dirty joke best i can say is if you look at the Lincoln memorial and follow the reflecting pull it makes a little phallus symbol. Which in turn makes it point to the WW 11 memorial, which forms a circle. So might be wrong but guessing that it what he is talking about.

Not sure what that has to do with Illuminati and Mason's

yep i was write and i must have been posting this when he put another pic
edit on 20-4-2016 by OzManHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OzManHero

Yes. According to some people the vesica piscis plus the Washington Monument make the union of a man and a women. The Lincoln Memorila and the reflecting pool with a entrance is directing itself at the viesica piscis, latin for fish bladder.

If you look on better google maps, it almost looks animated. It's so obvious. And it goes beyond that once you see the whole thing. It's not an accident.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know if that would considered "dirty"....more like sacred geometry depending on the school of thought.

For many the union between Man and Woman is considered Sacred Congress.

Oh wait I said Congress.
Now there's a dirty joke.

Oh dangnabitit, now I have to pack my hand basket....I just bought myself a first class ticket.

(*to clarify I have nothing but sincere respect for our Nations and it's Political Processes...provided we can still laugh about it off the clock with no hard feelings after all is said and done.)

Oi vey whatta day whatta day.
I'll let myself out.

edit on 4/20/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor editorial faux pas

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The dirty joke is that if you think of it as a crude kid's drawing, and if you look at it in the way it's playing with lines, you then see the optical illusion that the phallic symbol of the Lincoln Memorial and Pool are animated and moving back and forth into the Washington Monument. There is also the paths to the north that look liquid and moving. Let's remember the reflecting pool is water. Call it sacred geometry then.

I almost thought I was just imaging it looked phallic. I was doubting myself until I found the testes.

Oh, and the reason I think it's a joke is that the architect who designed the Lincoln Mall was pointing to the architect who designed the Washington Monument and gave him his props.

And in all honesty, it much clearer on google earth, but this was the best map I could copy. Anyway, I think it's funny.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's strangely comforting to know that, like fart jokes, dick jokes never really go out of style.

It's ok to giggle in any century.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hey no worries....laughter is a good thing.

I never thought about the reflecting pool aspect....that's pretty insightful.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

This was harder work than I thought but it worked. Yes, the water features are no accident either. There are no accidents in good art. Every line is there for a reason.

Maybe it's a guitar. It's a cool guitar. Nah. I'm just so surprised that no one has ever noticed there's a giant penis in Washington DC, that is pointing at Washington DC's giant monument, the Washington Monument. Anyway, it's Washington's really big monument. It's always about how big it is isn't it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks like Jonah Hill's character from Superbad got his hands on the plans!

new topics

top topics

join