It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Did It! The rest is post modern chatter!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

Lol I understand just fine padawan. It's you who doesn't understand that your simple phrase is vague, unscientific and you've added meaning. Lmfao. Bring your next thread on. You obviously can't prove anything and you ignore the fact that the genesis account of creation is wrong and use poetic verses that are vague to try and make your point.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You've not proven a single thing apart from how you don't understand English.

Says the one who has nothing to offer.

Lol!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

Lol!

I think you'll find I offered quite a lot. Mainly, showing how your proof isn't.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Lol I understand just fine padawan. It's you who doesn't understand that your simple phrase is vague, unscientific and you've added meaning. Lmfao. Bring your next thread on. You obviously can't prove anything and you ignore the fact that the genesis account of creation is wrong and use poetic verses that are vague to try and make your point.

Proven much I have! Too blind are you to see. Understanding you lack to grasp simplicity.

I'm so ahead of you both.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Lol!

I think you'll find I offered quite a lot. Mainly, showing how your proof isn't.

oh like infinite loopy loop?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh, I get it now! You have proven it to yourself!

Guess your reinforcement of your faith was the point of the thread and not to actually provide proof for others.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Lol!

It's called an infinity loop. And it's about as plausible a hypothesis as "God did it". Want to know why? We can't prove either.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You are nothing but a joke. your threads are a joke I've been involved in enough of them to know. You make a statement then other members show you that you can't prove it. You ignore anything that contradicts with your statement. Nothing but a joke. You still didn't refute the genesis creattion account nor any of the other scriptures. I look forward to making you look like a fool again.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Guess your reinforcement of your faith was the point of the thread and not to actually provide proof for others.

not faith. again as usual, you're off base. it's not faith but logic.

but from my perspective, it's you who require faith to accept the ininite loopy loop concept of yours.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You are nothing but a joke. your threads are a joke I've been involved in enough of them to know. You make a statement then other members show you that you can't prove it. You ignore anything that contradicts with your statement. Nothing but a joke. You still didn't refute the genesis creattion account nor any of the other scriptures. I look forward to making you look like a fool again.

like I said - it's impossible to explain something to someone who can't grasp even a simple phrase.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You haven't used logic. You have used bias to try and justify God. You have also been shown you are wrong by more than just us 2, yet you refuse to admit you're wrong.

but from my perspective, it's you who require faith to accept the ininite loopy loop concept of yours.
Infinity loop. And it's an idea, a hypothesis, same as God. Neither can be proven, as we have already showed you.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lol!

It's called an infinity loop. And it's about as plausible a hypothesis as "God did it". Want to know why? We can't prove either.

infinite loop - loopy loop - hola hoop, whatever loop you prefer - it requires faith on your side to even explain it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You haven't used logic. You have used bias to try and justify God. You have also been shown you are wrong by more than just us 2, yet you refuse to admit you're wrong.

Infinity loop. And it's an idea, a hypothesis, same as God. Neither can be proven, as we have already showed you.

soory - you two have shown nothing but your faith on nothing.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Lol!

infinite loop - loopy loop - hola hoop, whatever loop you prefer - it requires faith on your side to even explain it.

An infinity loop is a hypothesis. God is a hypothesis. Neither can be proven at this time.

You have been proven wrong many times. You said the earth hangs, it's supported, will be here forever and it's unmovable.

The planet doesn't hang
The planets orbit has changed
The planet wobbles
The planet titles and the tilt changes
The planet will die

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lol!

An infinity loop is a hypothesis. God is a hypothesis. Neither can be proven at this time.

You have been proven wrong many times. You said the earth hangs, it's supported, will be here forever and it's unmovable.

The planet doesn't hang
The planet wobbles
The planet will die

hence, you hang your hypothesis on faith.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Lol!

The planet doesn't hang
The planet wobbles
The planet will die

hence, you hang your hypothesis on faith.

So you only address the first sentence?

Funny how THE REST OF IT proves you wrong and you won't address that.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Haha you are funny. You got schooled and then backed away. Make up lies to comfort yourself. I can grasp the phrase. As many other members stated your phrase is not accurate. The earth doesn't hang. The earth doesn't hang the earth doesn't hang. How many times does that have to be repeated before you can grasp it little guy.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That's the way it works when someone isn't using logic. Avoid the evidence right in front of them. This guy is living in a different reality altogether.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's the way it works when someone isn't using logic. Avoid the evidence right in front of them. This guy is living in a different reality altogether.

Maybe he's part of the Mandela effect and he's from a different timeline? One can only hope.

ETA: He's also creating another thread. I'm guessing he'll be "proving God" some more, just like his other failed threads.
edit on 552016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I've looked at pretty much all of his threads are some kind of "god is real and that's a fact". It's like he wants to get proven wrong over and over.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join