It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities and Possible Timeline Changes or Something Else?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
The most recent one and one till this day that baffles my husband and friends and I is Morgan Freeman

Actually I swore blind to my better half about a year ago I saw this announced on the 7 oclock news

Strange indeed

Riouz

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Prince died

edit on 21-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Prince died

I just read that to

Rip

Riouz

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is weird....I went to youtube to listen to one of Prince's songs in tribute to him but all the search results for his music are playing other peoples sessions of completely different songs, and I don't recognize any of them.

First thing I thought was DMCA or some sort of Lawyering, then my mind jumped to someone trying to capitalize of his passing by replacing his music with their own and now I run across this thread and I don't know what the Sam Hell to think anymore.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

*sips commemorative memorial grape slushie and ponders infinite infinities*

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
about 2 weeks ago..I was lying in bed and I SWEAR I heard a report on the radio that said Chuck Berry had died..they even played a few quick clips of his music..Later on in the day I told my husband (who had photographed Chuck Berry many times)..he said BS..I said..yes I had heard it on the radio that morning..he looked it up and low and behold there were NO stories of his death..WTF?? I was a little freaked out.

cj6

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

This is exactly what we can't figure out. A lot of us have experienced this and there's no real explanation for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This timeline has been taking periodic damage ever since all those guys went back and prevented Hitler from being assassinated all those times. I don't know what firey hellhole the world became after his assassination in the real timeline, but it must have been pretty bad for time agents to work so hard at keeping him alive.

I know they've tried to make periodic corrections since then, about every ten years or so, but that has only resulted in spinning the timeline even more out of control. I expect that any day now some time agent will actually come out of the shadows and openly admit what's been going on, since at this point it's so screwed up it won't make a difference.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
This is exactly what we can't figure out. A lot of us have experienced this and there's no real explanation for it.

The explanation is that on a basic neurochemical level, our brains are quantum machines woven into the fabric of spacetime that extends out and away from our personal consciousness. It allows us to both remember and anticipate things. When there's an incursion into our personal timelines in some fashion -- something that affects our memories either in the past or the future -- there is still a kind of "quantum echo" consisting of residual energy from the original timeline. Sometimes it manifests itself as a false memory (Nelson Mandela dying in prison), and sometimes as a false premonition or even deja vu.

Unfortunately, the mathematics we might be able to use to scientifically study this thing is lousy at subjectivization. That is, it doesn't work well at distinguishing point-of-view. And since time is personal, and depends on how an individual perceives it from their own point-of-view, we have a hard time quantifying it and studying it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: peewee1263

Billy Grahams funeral is one common one
People theorize that in an alternate timeline or universe these things happened and some people's consciousness has crossed over.

I was just about to mention Billy Graham. I could've sworn he died when I was younger.
If you want a real mind**** though, watch the below video.

cj6

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok so the common thread in all these theories seems to be our consciousness somehow crossing over into another timeline. If this truly is possible, does that mean our brains themselves can act like a time traveling device? How can we then trigger this slide into other timelines at will? If it's not at will then how does it happen? What triggers our own consciousness to do this? I wonder....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Then why it works only with celebrities on the news and nor real people? Like your neighbour dies you go to the funeral and few days later he is alive?

Why it only happens with celebrities?

cj6

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Maybe it has something to do with our programming. Maybe we are wired to only pay attention to celebrities cuz that's what They want us to do.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

So would it be appropriate or correction to make this jump:

Our personal consciousness and timelines are not unlike us sitting in a sandbox, using the same tools/toys to go about making our way in reality as everyone else -- but we have a "private copy" of that sandbox/reality. Just as how each of us has a "copy" of Internet Explorer, (as it resides locally on our computers)...

Between many people the browser looks virtually identical for all intents & purposes...HOWEVER, we as individuals (using the same sandbox tools) have the ability to make tweaks here and there to it, altering our perception of reality in various ways?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

his wife died in 2007,

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neopan100
about 2 weeks ago..I was lying in bed and I SWEAR I heard a report on the radio that said Chuck Berry had died..they even played a few quick clips of his music..Later on in the day I told my husband (who had photographed Chuck Berry many times)..he said BS..I said..yes I had heard it on the radio that morning..he looked it up and low and behold there were NO stories of his death..WTF?? I was a little freaked out.

Ok this is really getting too weird. I also thought Chuck Berry died and so did my husband. Only we didn't hear it, we READ it. This was very recent, a couple of weeks sounds about right.

On top of waking up this morning with the weirdest feeling of unease and then promptly hearing the news about Prince...after just seeing this thread last night, reading your post just wrapped up my daily quota of strangeness and put a bow on it. WTF indeed!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Billy Graham has been "close" to death many times. A lot of people heard of Pastor Robert Schuller's (Built the Crystal Cathedral) passing in April 2015, and thought it was Billy Graham, because Pastor Graham had a "near death" medical emergency about that time.

What's strangest to me is that these celebrity deaths are occurring at such a young age this century. Of the last few, I can only recall one who died relatively old. That was country music singer, Merle Haggard (age 79)
edit on 4/21/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I was so irritated about it that I sat down for about 2 hours and searched through both NPR and WSIU radio websites looking for the transcripts for the day. When I wake up in the morning I lay in bed for about 5-10 mins and listen to the radio news..I know some would say maybe I was 1/2 asleep still or something..but I can assure you..once Im away..IM AWAKE..very alert. I don't do snooze or anything..I just lay there to kind of mentally prepare for my day while listening to the news. I listen to a station that has NPR and a local university news program WSIU...I couldn't believe it either when I found out that I was wrong...I just sat there wondering how the radio station could have made that big of a mistake.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'll predict it now...

Recently an athlete named Will Smith died. At some point in the future some conspiracy person will see a n interview with the actor Will Smith and follow that up with claims of timeline shifts and nefarious Mandela Effects.

The human mind is not infallible yet people that claim it's more logical that millions of print or video copies of The Empire Strikes Back were modified vs their memory being wrong believe it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Many of us, including myself, originate from a parallel universe where Nelson Mandela died in the 80's and it was "Berenstein" Bears, etc...

So you could totally be from a universe where Stacy Keach and George Wendt died a long time ago.

Or maybe we all just have crappy memories.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's called "The Mandela Effect" named after Nelson Mandela who died two or three times

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join