It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities and Possible Timeline Changes or Something Else?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok so first let me say what made me think of this ridiculous topic was when I was reading a totally unrelated topic here on ATS a few minutes ago. Some random person mentioned that they had thought some celebrity, I think it was Jon Lovitz, had died because they saw a news segment about it but turns out he's not actually dead.

This made me think of a few times that I've experienced the same thing. Years ago I was randomly watching the news and I remember seeing a really quick segment where they mentioned that actor Stacy Keach had died of a heart attack. This was not a mistake! I was a fan of his after seeing him in that show Titus so I remember seeing it vividly. Turns out Stacy Keach never died and is still alive and well. I remember seeing him in some straight-to-DVD movie about a year ago.

At first I thought he had to have filmed this movie before he died, when I googled it and found he was still alive I was stunned! But he's not the only actor I've seen this happen to. Just like Stacy I remember seeing another news segment about actor George Wendt and how he too died of a heart attack. Then I find out years later he's still alive and still acting.

I find it extremely weird that I keep seeing random news stories about these actors deaths that turn out to still be living. What does it all mean? Is there some sort of time manipulation going on or is it something else more sinister? Could these people actually die and then maybe are cloned and brought back or something like the body snatchers?

I don't know but I've always thought about this and wondered if anyone else has seen and experienced this. I hope someone else out there has and maybe someone might have an answer or even just an interesting theory of how this is possible.

Come to think of it, I'm sure those aren't the only 2 actors I've seen that apparently died on the news but then turn up alive years later. Either way it's all very, very strange to me and I thought I'd share it with you guys.
edit on 20-4-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They aint dead...they just have desperate publicists..........

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I had something similar happen. Years ago I swear to god I heard something about an actor dying, off hand I can't recall who it was, but then they were alive and acting in something about a year later. I was super confused.

I just saw John Lovitz the other weekend, he wasn't actually as funny as I remember him being when I was a kid. The opening act was funnier.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Dude.. IM NOT CRAZY!

But...

Billy Graham- My father and I watched his funeral on T.V even watched his son speak about his ambitions to take over the ministry, this was a big deal in the mid 2000's; my father being a devout non denominational christian, Occams razor says our memories are faulty, but I struggle here, because this is completely new information that only a certain group share. It falls in the high strangeness category for me, though I do have a logical mind, and I am unwilling to explain this with far extreme fringe ideas, at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if something very strange explains this. now you all know I am a crazy to yay

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Dude.. IM NOT CRAZY!

But...

Billy Graham- My father and I watched his funeral on T.V even watched his son speak about his ambitions to take over the ministry, this was a big deal in the mid 2000's; my father being a devout non denominational christian, Occams razor says our memories are faulty, but I struggle here, because this is completely new information that only a certain group share. It falls in the high strangeness category for me, though I do have a logical mind, and I am unwilling to explain this with far extreme fringe ideas, at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if something very strange explains this. now you all know I am a crazy to yay

I actually remember seeing his funeral on TV ....and thinking it was sad news ...although I'm not overly religious, I felt a sadness that day for all of his followers...and that stuck with me for awhile. That is why I specifically remember seeing it on the news.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Welcome to insanity, glad to have you

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They call this the Mandela effect. Read up on it, it will blow your mind!
Second line

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: peewee1263

If you do a search for the Mandela effect you will find a few threads here. There is also a full website dedicated to instances of this. Billy Grahams funeral is one common one. Also Nelson Mandekas death happening in 1993 or so is where this all began. People theorize that in an alternate timeline or universe these things happened and some people's consciousness has crossed over.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Dude.. IM NOT CRAZY!

But...

Add me to the club. I remember him dying too. Wikipedia says he's still alive. WTHeck?!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm with you on all of these celebrities. I remember each one passing, especially Stacy Keachs heart attack.
I do wonder if it is faulty reporting. Around the time that Michael Jackson died, there was a news report that Jeff Goldblum died. I believe the report was Australian and they said he died bungee jumping in their country.
The news station reported a hoax someone sent them. He is still alive.

cj6

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Mandela Effect is interesting. So is it possible that when we see these stories about celebrities dying on the news or whatever outlet it may be, that we're actually having memories from an alternate timeline? That's really strange. How would that be possible? How can you have memories from an alternate timeline without actually being in that alternate timeline? Is it possible that our consciousness can somehow slide into other timelines without us being aware of it and then bring back residual memories or events that we thought took place in our own timeline? Is this the darkest timeline???
This is all too weird. Thanks for the input guys

edit on 20-4-2016 by cj6 because: Spelling errors

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Your not mad I saw that too Larry King did the eulogy
edit on 20-4-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My dreams can be so vivid and realistic that I often times find myself asking my wife or daughter if something I recalled actually happened or if I dreamed it.

If this happened to the OP this may help explain why they may have recalled hearing or seeing some news announcements pertaining to celebrity deaths

This morning I went into the backyard to pick up a coconut I remembered seeing there only to realize I had only dreamed it.
Then there are the dreams I have that actually do have elements that come true later. They happen at random but enough to be nothing out of the ordinary for those who know me well (like my family)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
The Mandela Effect is interesting. So is it possible that when we see these stories about celebrities dying on the news or whatever outlet it may be, that we're actually having memories from an alternate timeline? That's really strange. How would that be possible? How can you have memories from an alternate timeline without actually being in that alternate timeline? Is it possible that our consciousness can somehow slide into other timelines without us being aware of it and then bring back residual memories or events that we thought took place in our own timeline? Is this the darkest timeline???
This is all too weird. Thanks for the input guys

Well we are made up of electrons and electrons exist in two places at once so....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think there are several topics like this, and much like your premise of thinking someone having died, they have seemingly disappeared. I agree, there have been instances of this phenomenon, and I have found myself second guessing whether a certain person is alive or passed on. And as more and more are dying from our generations or our parents generations, I suspect the incidences will only increase. We are relentlessly bombarded with meaningless minutia and trivia, and it is more likely than not some confusion will arise when trying to recall events.

I think many people experience sensory overload, that is to say, far too much meaningless information to process, so much of it is dismissed and becomes fragmented leading to jumbled recollections.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
Ok so first let me say what made me think of this ridiculous topic was when I was reading a totally unrelated topic here on ATS a few minutes ago. Some random person mentioned that they had thought some celebrity, I think it was Jon Lovitz, had died because they saw a news segment about it but turns out he's not actually dead.

This made me think of a few times that I've experienced the same thing. Years ago I was randomly watching the news and I remember seeing a really quick segment where they mentioned that actor Stacy Keach had died of a heart attack. This was not a mistake! I was a fan of his after seeing him in that show Titus so I remember seeing it vividly. Turns out Stacy Keach never died and is still alive and well. I remember seeing him in some straight-to-DVD movie about a year ago.

At first I thought he had to have filmed this movie before he died, when I googled it and found he was still alive I was stunned! But he's not the only actor I've seen this happen to. Just like Stacy I remember seeing another news segment about actor George Wendt and how he too died of a heart attack. Then I find out years later he's still alive and still acting.

I find it extremely weird that I keep seeing random news stories about these actors deaths that turn out to still be living. What does it all mean? Is there some sort of time manipulation going on or is it something else more sinister? Could these people actually die and then maybe are cloned and brought back or something like the body snatchers?

I don't know but I've always thought about this and wondered if anyone else has seen and experienced this. I hope someone else out there has and maybe someone might have an answer or even just an interesting theory of how this is possible.

Come to think of it, I'm sure those aren't the only 2 actors I've seen that apparently died on the news but then turn up alive years later. Either way it's all very, very strange to me and I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Fascinating premise OP, S&F.

This reminds me of the Jerry Springer incident in 2012. It was dismissed as a hoax, but it always bothered me for some unknown yet unshakable reason.

I know I saw that news clip saying he had perished in a fatal crash. They even showed the car. The story was reported by more than one internet media outlet. I remember being really bummed about it because a family member appeared on his show once and spoke very highly of him as a person.

But several things are apparent to me now that I could not consciously discern at the time, that contributed to my sense of nagging unease regarding the whole bizarre incident.

First, the clip I watched stated that he died in a fatal single car accident and was pronounced dead at the scene. It said he died instantly. Photos of a mangled red sports car were shown.

I truly believed that he had died. I discussed this with both my husband and my daughter, the latter of whom was extremely upset over the news, being an avid fan. This past fall I was sitting on the patio with both of them and my daughter showed me a meme with a Jerry Springer quote on her phone.

I said something about how tragic his death was, that he died so young, and my daughter gave me a really strange look. She asked me what I was talking about and I actually rolled my eyes in exasperation and reminded her of how she had been so sad to learn of his death several years prior.

She gave this nervous little laugh and told me he wasn't dead...what the hell was I talking about? I looked to my husband for backup and found him looking puzzled as well.

At that point I thought maybe they were just messing with me. But they were genuinely unable to recall ever having such a conversation or having viewed the news clip detailing his tragic death. That really freaked me out. Still does, actually.

But it motivated me to go investigate on ye olde WWW. That's when I saw it had been discarded as a hoax. Now admittedly, I don't watch much TV...we don't even have cable. But it would seem logical that if such an elaborate hoax was perpetrated and then uncovered, the subject of which was a prominent talk show host, there would have been a whole lot of equally prominent news coverage about it.

There are quite a few sites out there that reported it as a hoax, and also reported that the celebrity had declined to make a public statement. Well, that certainly doesn't jibe with the idea of it being done as some desperate publicity stunt.

The other thing that struck me as odd was that the date of his tragic death was reported as September 8...two days prior, on the 6th. It could have been a typo, but that doesn't make sense given the fact that multiple media outlets were reporting the same thing...logic dictates that at some point, someone would have noticed such an obvious discrepancy and corrected it.

And I was not the only person to notice this either...several people in a variety of threads mentioned it. I think it was one of the things that kept nagging at my subconscious. We instinctively know when something isn't right, even if we cannot readily explain why.

I also clearly remember Billy Graham dying. My mother was a lifelong fan and was highly upset...crying and everything. I did not know about his inexplicable resurrection either, but I suppose it's proof that the Universe has a sense of humor, given his religious convictions. High strangeness notwithstanding, that is rather amusing...and disturbing. Because he was dead. His funeral was televised. And millions of people saw it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For years I believed that Mr. T had passed away then I saw him on TV and he certainly wasn't dead.

The same with Jack Klugman then years later I saw again that he had just died?

The most recent one and one till this day that baffles my husband and friends and I is Morgan Freeman
... My husband and I watched the news together and they announced that he had passed away a few of my friends also saw this and we brought it up in a conversation, some friends said no way he's still alive and some said he had passed that they had also saw it on the news ....
Then we saw a few movies that were previewed for the movie theater that he was staring in, we just concluded he made a ton of movies before he passed, but then we saw the series Worm Hole which was new. Morgan Freeman is alive and well. Go figure? I guess someone started a hoax and the news didn't fact check.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

i remember something like that also.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Zsa Zsa Gabor and Joni Mitchell come to mind.... It's a strange phenomenon for sure....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

possibly you are jumping verses (universes).

When everyday people die (that you do not really know) you will never realize it, but when celebrities die, you take note.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join