It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump! Thank you for making America Great Again!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueAjah

Do you know how polls work and how important they are to the political process? Just because you've never been polled doesn't at all mean polling data is invalid.

And that's all that really needs to be said about that.

Btw, Sanders supporter here and I would never vote for Trump and I'm not voting for Clinton either. If my hand is forced and I can't vote for Sanders then..

^ He's polling at 11% right now, but hey, polls right?

Polls are like the Mainstream Media.
TOTAL B.S.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

originally posted by: Swills

Do you know how polls work and how important they are to the political process? Just because you've never been polled doesn't at all mean polling data is invalid.

And that's all that really needs to be said about that.

Btw, Sanders supporter here and I would never vote for Trump and I'm not voting for Clinton either. If my hand is forced and I can't vote for Sanders then..

^ He's polling at 11% right now, but hey, polls right?

Polls are like the Mainstream Media.
TOTAL B.S.

Some polls are BS. There are some that are not too bad. In fact on the whole this election season they have been fairly accurate, at least in a directional sense. The problem with some polls is that the samples are small and therefore the margin of error is very high.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Don't be so jealous

Of big boobs? Maybe 10 years ago. But, there's a lot to be said for not having big boobs when you are 45.

Also, my reasons for thinking Trump is due to find a new younger wife with big boobs, any time now, are not born from jealousy.

I base it on his record and his stated taste in women and baby-daughters.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
As I was drifting off to sleep last night I had a thought:

We look back at electing George W Bush and laugh and cringe. Most of us (even many Republicans) shake their head and admit he wasn't that great as a POTUS. Right now, George is probably finger-painting at his ranch or something. We shake our heads and can't believe we got duped into electing someone so inept as our leader.

And yet, here we are today...repeating history all over again by allowing a flimflam charlatan like Trump to take everyone for a ride, just like George W. Bush did.

Seriously? I thought we had learned from two terms of Bush Jr.?

It seems the very same people that got Bush Jr. elected TWICE are now pushing again to have another inept, sly trickster into office.

Really people -- I'm disappointed in you all. I guess Americans really do have the attention span of a gnat and the critical thinking of a flea. History does repeat itself, but it doesn't have to. We are capable of learning from it and becoming wiser as a people.

How ironic that so many us of laugh and shake our heads at having Bush Jr. for POTUS, yet are excited and eager to have someone like Trump be POTUS.

So I look at it this way.
We haven't learned anything in the last 8 Years
if we Elect Hillary or Sanders.
Just my point of View.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Agreed
and also I think you may have missed my point.

MAINSTREAM Media

We hear What they want US to.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You know what I like?

I like the delusion most of you have. Unless you are on one extreme of the socio-economic ladder, whoever is President doesn't matter. Seriously.

Me? I vote for whoever takes less of my money; it is hard work keeping track of my offshore accounts.

Hue.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

Agreed
and also I think you may have missed my point.

MAINSTREAM Media

We hear What they want US to.

Mainstream media - can't disagree with you there.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I thought we were supposed to rebel against the 1%... now one of them is on track to be president? its like a bad dream but real life.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Who better to know the enemy.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I think I need to watch more BBC or something. There are times when folks from across the pond say things that I don't understand.

Be sure to read the narrative before tuning in! Our satellite provider had a "BBC show" on the other night that was showcasing dark-skinned guys with big phalluses.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

That's the thing

They WILL kill him

That or he'll sell us out, plenty of leaders do that

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
trump is no savior

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Wolfenz

Wow.

We are electing our president, not his wife.
There are no laws about a president's wife's eligibility requirements.
A president does not even need to be married.
So, whatever your personal opinions about his wife are, they are irrelevant.

WOW!! you Saying wow..

There is No Laws Your right...
and a First Lady Should not have Any Advice nor say on anything NOR PULL.. for anything historic event
but they do ( Dont they )

why dont you check up on every first lady of what they have Accomplished ( some Historical Events ) of what they have did during their Husbands Terms .. then get back to me ..

and then you are going to have some Slavic Woman that only been here in the States 11 years ?

then you are going to have Trump that had a big issue about Obama Birth Certificate ( which I have no problem with ) but this is the same guy bitching about it and he going to have his Slavic Born Wife in the White House and having Some Pull .. I have a problem with that... Well Lucky they Put a Stop on that for Presidents or old former Gov.. Arnold could of been Prez !

My Point is Anyone that is in the Higher Elite Branches of Government in this Country Should be American Born and RAISED!!! sadly we had Henry Kissinger as a National Security Advisor & 56th United States Secretary of State.. not even born nor Raised in this Country .. although he was in world war II on the American Side.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Wolfenz
OK I have a Tiny Slight Problem .....................................

Is this Nation of America Insane!!

Do you People Realize that if Trump were ever to Win!

We would Have a SLAVIC Foreigner turned American Citizen
and ONLY!! been in THE Grand Ol USA for 11 god Dam Years!!

For a First Lady!!

it Should be that A FIRST LADY should be American Born Citizen Too

Am I Right On that ??

How Much Pull Does a First Lady have ??? A lot !!

just throwing it Out there!

No you are not right - there is no law that the First Lady has to be an American.

You See UKTruth this word right here ( Should ) its a Asking Question type of a word ..

There is NO Right Or Wrong

Im Asking a Dam Question here..

and There ( SHOULD ) be a Law in my Personal Opinion

in case your wondering see the a Link
( Should )
www.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
One of his quotes:

"we’ll have so much winning, you’ll get bored with winning"

Even if he doesnt win, he is a top comedian!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If the GOP had stronger leaders against Obama, there would be no Trump at this point. John Boehner turned out to be someone who cried more than he got angry. I think he left the House in such a mess, Paul Ryan is having a hard time finding anyone who's willing to roll up their sleeves and help him get things done.

But, of the 5 remaining Presidential candidates, Donald Trump IS the only one who has recent "real world" knowledge and accomplishments. (Real World = Outside of Government)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Wolfenz
OK I have a Tiny Slight Problem .....................................

Is this Nation of America Insane!!

Do you People Realize that if Trump were ever to Win!

We would Have a SLAVIC Foreigner turned American Citizen
and ONLY!! been in THE Grand Ol USA for 11 god Dam Years!!

For a First Lady!!

it Should be that A FIRST LADY should be American Born Citizen Too

Am I Right On that ??

How Much Pull Does a First Lady have ??? A lot !!

just throwing it Out there!

Try not to panic. He is due to find a new younger wife any time now and she might even be American if he can find one with big enough boobs.

Fingers crossed that he can find a big-boobed American wife, next time!

*heavy snark*

LOL!! and can Speak Clear American too..

I think Ill get Famous Quck ( politically ) and get a Mail Order Sexy bride from China or Russia
that can understand our American Lingo Slightly .. and Marry her during my Campaign and have do some event and Decisions that would make History !

Does First Ladys have Some Pull ?

Well read up about Edith Wilson , Eleanor Roosevelt , Sarah Polk, Rosalynn Carter and ohh god should i say it !

Hilary Clinton !

this isn't a Republican nor Democrat Issue here .. there should be a guild line .. When An Person with that Much Power should be born and Raised in the Country that they are doing the power in !

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Really? So if you wanted to see if he actually had "fresh ideas" wouldn't the first place you go to find out be his website??

Here you go, this is just ONE issue straight from Trumps website....does this have enough substance/detail??

REFORMING THE U.S.-CHINA TRADE RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

How We Got Here: Washington Politicians Let China Off The Hook

In January 2000, President Bill Clinton boldly promised China’s inclusion in the World Trade Organization (WTO) “is a good deal for America. Our products will gain better access to China’s market, and every sector from agriculture, to telecommunications, to automobiles. But China gains no new market access to the United States.” None of what President Clinton promised came true. Since China joined the WTO, Americans have witnessed the closure of more than 50,000 factories and the loss of tens of millions of jobs. It was  not a good deal for America then and it’s a bad deal now. It is a typical example of how politicians in Washington have failed our country.

The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.

The Goal Of The Trump Plan: Fighting For American Businesses And Workers

America has always been a trading nation. Under the Trump administration trade will flourish. However, for free trade to bring prosperity to America, it must also be fair trade. Our goal is not protectionism but accountability. America fully opened its markets to China but China has not reciprocated. Its Great Wall of Protectionism uses unlawful tariff and non-tariff barriers to keep American companies out of China and to tilt the playing field in their favor.

If you give American workers a level playing field, they will win. At its heart, this plan is a negotiating strategy to bring fairness to our trade with China. The results will be huge for American businesses and workers. Jobs and factories will stop moving offshore and instead stay here at home. The economy will boom. The steps outlined in this plan will make that a reality.

When Donald J. Trump is president, China will be on notice that America is back in the global leadership business and that their days of currency manipulation and cheating are over. We will cut a better deal with China that helps American businesses and workers compete.

The Trump Plan Will Achieve The Following Goals:

Bring China to the bargaining table by immediately declaring it a currency manipulator.
Protect American ingenuity and investment by forcing China to uphold intellectual property laws and stop their unfair and unlawful practice of forcing U.S. companies to share proprietary technology with Chinese competitors as a condition of entry to China’s market.
Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.
Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us, and bolstering the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism.
Details of Donald J. Trump’s US China Trade Plan:

Declare China A Currency Manipulator

We need a president who will not succumb to the financial blackmail of a Communist dictatorship. President Obama’s Treasury Department has repeatedly refused to brand China a currency manipulator – a move that would force China to stop these unfair practices or face tough countervailing duties that level the playing field.

Economists estimate the Chinese yuan is undervalued by anywhere from 15% to 40%. This grossly undervalued yuan gives Chinese exporters a huge advantage while imposing the equivalent of a heavy tariff on U.S. exports to China. Such currency manipulation, in concert with China’s other unfair practices, has resulted in chronic U.S. trade deficits, a severe weakening of the U.S. manufacturing base and the loss of tens of millions of American jobs.

In a system of truly free trade and floating exchange rates like a Trump administration would support, America's massive trade deficit with China would not persist. On day one of the Trump administration the U.S. Treasury Department will designate China as a currency manipulator. This will begin a process that imposes appropriate countervailing duties on artificially cheap Chinese products, defends U.S. manufacturers and workers, and revitalizes job growth in America. We must stand up to China’s blackmail and reject corporate America’s manipulation of our politicians. The U.S. Treasury’s designation of China as a currency manipulator will force China to the negotiating table and open the door to a fair – and far better – trading relationship.

End China’s Intellectual Property Violations

China’s ongoing theft of intellectual property may be the greatest transfer of wealth in history. This theft costs the U.S. over $300 billion and millions of jobs each year. China’s government ignores this rampant cybercrime and, in other cases, actively encourages or even sponsors it –without any real consequences. China’s cyber lawlessness threatens our prosperity, privacy and national security. We will enforce stronger protections against Chinese hackers and counterfeit goods and our responses to Chinese theft will be swift, robust, and unequivocal.

The Chinese government also forces American companies like Boeing, GE, and Intel to transfer proprietary technologies to Chinese competitors as a condition of entry into the Chinese market. Such de facto intellectual property theft represents a brazen violation of WTO and international rules. China’s forced technology transfer policy is absolutely ridiculous. Going forward, we will adopt a zero tolerance policy on intellectual property theft and forced technology transfer. If China wants to trade with America, they must agree to stop stealing and to play by the rules.

Eliminate China’s Illegal Export Subsidies And Other Unfair Advantages

Chinese manufacturers and other exporters receive numerous illegal export subsidies from the Chinese government. These include - in direct contradiction to WTO rules - free or nearly free rent, utilities, raw materials, and many other services. China’s state-run banks routinely extend loans these enterprises at below market rates or without the expectation they will be repaid. China even offers them illegal tax breaks or rebates as well as cash bonuses to stimulate exports.

China’s illegal export subsidies intentionally distorts international trade and damages other countries’ exports by giving Chinese companies an unfair advantage. From textile and steel mills in the ..

And thats not even all of that ONE issue.

Read more here DonaldJTrump.com
edit on 4/22/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Lol sorry but the things you're saying are hilarious. You're justifying a coddled elitist structure by saying that you're able to pay bills while you and your children are in debt. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm torn here, having economic ties with a nation is a good thing, making them poorer just increases the Saudi's ability to keep hold on their country. On the other hand, I wish Obama would call them on it, if they're going to use investments in our country as leverage against us, lets have them sell, then we can buy those investments back ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join