It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump! Thank you for making America Great Again!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the Devil. Happy Revelation. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: shooterbrody

I see a lot of unrealistic and bold claims like, "Bring China to the negotiating table".

What if China says no?

Here's a good example of how nebulous his "plans" are:

Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.

Once again, how is he going to do that? More "feel good" fluff.

And this gem:

Declare China A Currency Manipulator

Okay, so what's that going to do? China can just say, "No, we're not."

we will adopt a zero tolerance policy on intellectual property theft and forced technology transfer.

How? With a law or something that's not enforceable outside of the USA? I don't see how this would work...

You have said quite a lot about Trump not having concrete plans that he has communicated and I agree with you.

However, I question why the detail is that important to you. If I look back at details of the American Jobs Act, for example, provided by Obama it's clear that much of it has not been delivered. What good is this detail if time and again promises are broken. Is it not better to understand direction as opposed to having a checklist?

For example, why do you need to know how he is going to tackle China's currency manipulation? In your post you seem to be playing out a negotiating scenario where China initially says 'No, we're not'. You end there as if there is nothing that could be done. Surely, you don't believe that would be the end of it? The WTO have been involved for some time on this issue and in reality the negotiation would not be with China alone, it would also be held with the WTO to develop the required sanctions to punish China should they continue to cheat. There are many routes to take, why would you need to know which one Trump is going to pursue? Is it not enough to know he is going to pursue it through every avenue he can?

Personally I am fed up with promises that are always broken. I would be happy for a leader to just focus on the key issues and work towards goals. I am not sure knowing the detailed roadmap is going to help anyone. In fact it probably just hinders progress.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Better connections than Clinton? Oh god no!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

Another mindless conservative that wants nothing but war.

People that are too much of a coward to serve usually are the ones who want war. Anyone that thinks Trump has balls knows nothing about the spineless orange one.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

People that are too much of a coward to serve usually are the ones who want war. Anyone that thinks Trump has balls knows nothing about the spineless orange one.

Thanks for your hyperbole.

edit on 21/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The people who are trying to profile Trump supporters are misinformed.

You cannot profile someone as misinformed when they are misinformed. Trump lies 71% of the time so how are his supporters informed about anything?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not hyperbole just facts. Let me guess you know next to nothing about him huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not hyperbole just facts. Let me guess you know next to nothing about him huh?

You didn't provide any facts, only hyperbole.

You guessed wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
He claims he'll bring down the Establishment (whatever that means coming from someone who made his fortune in there), and suddenly he's the hero who will save everyone.

And without actually telling anyone how he plans to do that, nothing but chanting and nationalist nonsense. You know, someone else rose to office on exactly the same kind of mindless nationalism too, that worked out just fine though.

You don't need actual policies in the US any more, as long as you can pander to the general ignorance and bigotries of the low-IQ masses and make them chant "USA! USA! USA!" like utter morons while proclaiming you're the best, you can convince the deluded fools to ignore the fact that you sh*t on the Constitution in your last speech, threatened to isolate your country from the world, threatened to end press freedom...

Once again, those "libertarians" are so hypocritical, waving their Constitution around their heads while cheering on a man who has repeatedly promised to tear it up.

Oh, and I always feel compelled to add at the end of all these posts about that cretin... he will not become POTUS. Why? Because the US is becoming increasingly liberal and the vast majority are rejecting all right-wing politics. The stats speak for themselves, the young voters are sick and tired of this BS and the old Republican base is collapsing. Conservatives are dying off and the party has done absolutely nothing to woo the young and convince them to vote for them. Even young Conservatives would rather vote for Bernie than this cretin. The Republican party has been nothing but a backward sideshow in this whole race, a carnival of bizarreness, a joke. While you guys waste your time bickering over who is the right nut case to elect, the rest of the country is debating ACTUAL politics, deciding who will ACTUALLY lead your country come November.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alienmma

I wouldn't worry about that poster. He's proven time and time again that he's racist, bigoted, and entirely obsessed with money. His mind is poisoned. His existence is meaningless.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

He claims he'll bring down the Establishment (whatever that means coming from someone who made his fortune in there), and suddenly he's the hero who will save everyone.

And without actually telling anyone how he plans to do that, nothing but chanting and nationalist nonsense. You know, someone else rose to office on exactly the same kind of mindless nationalism too, that worked out just fine though.

You don't need actual policies in the US any more, as long as you can pander to the general ignorance and bigotries of the low-IQ masses and make them chant "USA! USA! USA!" like utter morons while proclaiming you're the best, you can convince the deluded fools to ignore the fact that you sh*t on the Constitution in your last speech, threatened to isolate your country from the world, threatened to end press freedom...

Once again, those "libertarians" are so hypocritical, waving their Constitution around their heads while cheering on a man who has repeatedly promised to tear it up.

It's interesting that those that would attack Trump will go to extremes of calling him Hitler, Mussolini, and now even the Devil, they will shout that he will start a nuclear war, that he hates Muslims, that he wants to 'make America white again', that he is stupid and too dangerous, that he will create a world wide recession... on and on and on...

...then in the same breath will accuse Trump of fear mongering to gain support.

It's quite hilarious and only serves to strengthen his support because the hypocrisy is so blatant that people see it and reject it.

As for pandering to low-IQ, i would encourage you to research the results in NY which show that Trump won with every single demographic.
Here is a start for you:
NY Results GOP Primary

Trump has his faults, there is no doubt about it, but the hyperbole is having the opposite effect it intends. It is driving up his support.
edit on 21/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, I've been able to read the entire thread and it is quite disturbing.

We didn't learn anything from the Obama administration and how he rose in popularity. Trump's campaign and rise to the top of the GOP heap is just like the Obama "Hope and Change" we witnessed.

Congratulations...you fell for it again and it didn't even take 8 years.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is she actually being investigated by the feds? We always hear about emails, servers, and perhaps someone who worked for her but has she sat with the FBI and answered questions?

I try to keep up and ATS has a few posters who loves to post about her email scandal but to date what has it produced? Has she dropped out of the race? Is she even worried about these emails?

The answer is no. She is not worried and that's because there is clear and present corruption in the US gov't and she is in fact Hillary "Above the Law" Clinton. She's in bed with everyone, except Bill.

But I suppose I won't convince you in my short post here so I will let time prove this for me so stay tuned!

You don't have to convince me. You are preaching to the choir.

I just happen to think Hillary is 'above' an investigation, too, not just the law. And I suspect the scandal is a controlled opposition scheme that serves some purpose.

As I said, it could be that the worst that comes from this *cough* scandal is that Congress gets to spend $18 trillion under Bernie. After all, what's unfortunate for Hillary is fortunate for Bernie. (Plus, I believe that Hillary intentionally helped drag Obama across the finish line, in 2008, by keeping her name on the Michigan ballot while he removed his.)

Hillary could be The Chosen One, but I am not counting out Bernie just yet. I would think that the 'Establishment' would love $18 trillion to spend and they would never dare to hint at that truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Funny how suddenly everyone can root for a member of the 1%.

All I see is just dozens of promises from a presidential candidate. nothing new under the sun...

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. It seems it could go either way however. In any event, whether he fixes the country and its corruption problem or accelerates its demise so it can be rebuilt quicker on a faster time frame, both are good. The present state of establishment candidates over the years is like a long slow death from cancer.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alienmma He is not a bigot, turn off CNN and form an opinion other than what some loud mouthed liberal reporter told you to have.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Pockets full of empty promises.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: swanne

Pockets full of empty promises.

I guess he will have more in common with Obama than we think!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why is that hilarious? Isn't fear mongering the same thing that Hitler and Mussolini did?

People compare Trump to Hitler and Mussolini. Check.

People accuse Trump of using fear mongering. Check.

Hitler and Mussolini used fear mongering. Check.

So, I don't see how there's any problem with that line of reasoning? Perhaps it's a UK/British thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As I was drifting off to sleep last night I had a thought:

We look back at electing George W Bush and laugh and cringe. Most of us (even many Republicans) shake their head and admit he wasn't that great as a POTUS. Right now, George is probably finger-painting at his ranch or something. We shake our heads and can't believe we got duped into electing someone so inept as our leader.

And yet, here we are today...repeating history all over again by allowing a flimflam charlatan like Trump to take everyone for a ride, just like George W. Bush did.

Seriously? I thought we had learned from two terms of Bush Jr.?

It seems the very same people that got Bush Jr. elected TWICE are now pushing again to have another inept, sly trickster into office.

Really people -- I'm disappointed in you all. I guess Americans really do have the attention span of a gnat and the critical thinking of a flea. History does repeat itself, but it doesn't have to. We are capable of learning from it and becoming wiser as a people.

How ironic that so many us of laugh and shake our heads at having Bush Jr. for POTUS, yet are excited and eager to have someone like Trump be POTUS.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: UKTruth

Why is that hilarious? Isn't fear mongering the same thing that Hitler and Mussolini did?

People compare Trump to Hitler and Mussolini. Check.

People accuse Trump of using fear mongering. Check.

Hitler and Mussolini used fear mongering. Check.

So, I don't see how there's any problem with that line of reasoning? Perhaps it's a UK/British thing?

Perhaps the hypocrisy is lost on you. Fair enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join