It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump! Thank you for making America Great Again!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I would love to see Clinton indicted but shes literally above the law so it ain't happening.

Trump v Sanders means your guy loses and the young wouldn't leave Sanders to suddenly vote for Trump because that would make no sense.
edit on 20-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You should tell them about Gary Johnson then.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yup that's right people... The writing is on the wall! I woke up this morning and turned on CNN to see what kind of garbage was being spewed onto the masses...

Herein lies the problem. Nothing insightful ever came from waking up to watch the garbage on CNN.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Going a little off topic, but slightly related to the previous post...

I don't understand why FoxNews continually shows 17 available republican delegates on their map for Pennsylvania.
There are 71 delegates.
They keep using 17 in all of their "scenarios" for getting to the goal.

It's kind of frustrating.

Even CNN has it right at 71.
edit on 4/20/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueAjah

I would love to see Clinton indicted but shes literally above the law so it ain't happening.

Trump v Sanders means your guy loses and the young wouldn't leave Sanders to suddenly vote for Trump because that would make no sense.

If Hillary is above the law, then she's above an investigation.

Odd that people seem to think the 'fix' is in for her, yet she's not so 'fixed' that this investigation was thwarted before her campaign even got started..

It's funny the nuances people see in just how 'fixed' things can be in politics. People see what they want to see.

The Clintons have enough power that this investigation would have never begun unless it was sanctioned by those 'fixing' things.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

You are basing a candidate off of "having balls"

You're blind if you don't think he's in with corporate interests.

I think a lot of people have difficulty distinguishing between "bluster" and "balls". Perhaps it's because they also fail to recognize the difference between a practiced performer and a leader of people.

I must say I am pretty surprised that this particular dog-and-pony show is still selling tickets, however. I guess I had a little too much faith in the common sense and integrity of my fellow Americans. Ever the optimist...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

All it takes for an indictment from the FBI is one of those investigators deciding they want an example made and a promotion.

I know I've had friends indict by the FBI on several occasions.

Being a professional fighter has expanded my social network in ways I never really wanted or thought possible but it is what it is. The curious person I am I've never turned people away from friendship because of their personal choices but I've definitely been exposed to a diverse range of lifestyles.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Agree. Want counsels of citizens and no more elite run, or winner take all politics. However, Trump is pretty all there is. I really hope the invasion of the west is stopped and cottage industry jobs restored!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

All it takes for an indictment from the FBI is one of those investigators deciding they want an example made and a promotion.

I know I've had friends indict by the FBI on several occasions.

Being a professional fighter has expanded my social network in ways I never really wanted or thought possible but it is what it is. The curious person I am I've never turned people away from friendship because of their personal choices but I've definitely been exposed to a diverse range of lifestyles.

Ah, yes. Hillary can control the entire election and evade investigation for that, but she could never evade an investigation into an unsanctioned email server discovered by a Romanian hacker who also 'exposed' *GASP* Bush family photos.

Classic watered-down, controlled opposition set up -- involving none other than the criminal Clinton and Bush families.

Hillary's email investigation will only go as far as it's intended to.

My prediction is that, AT WORST, it will lead to Congress spending $18 trillion under a Bernie Sanders presidency. Hillary will never see prison because the entire 'scandal' is controlled just like Hillary's campaign is.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So many, many polls taken over time all say that but because CNN says Trump beats the DNC it must be true?

Talk about buying bridges.

Trump and his supporters only give credibility to polls when they show him in a positive light. They could say the exact opposite the next day when new information came in , and all the sudden they would be "Trash" and "not credible" or "Whose that, never heard of em"

They do that stuff all the time, I call it Trumpnesia
edit on 20-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ugh. The LP is lousy with Birchers and other far-right nuts.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hillary wouldn't be still running if there was a snowballs chance in hell she'd be indicted or brought up on criminal charges.

The powerful .01% people funding her campaign would not waste their money if they had any fear she'd be indicted or have charges brought against her.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is she actually being investigated by the feds? We always hear about emails, servers, and perhaps someone who worked for her but has she sat with the FBI and answered questions?

I try to keep up and ATS has a few posters who loves to post about her email scandal but to date what has it produced? Has she dropped out of the race? Is she even worried about these emails?

The answer is no. She is not worried and that's because there is clear and present corruption in the US gov't and she is in fact Hillary "Above the Law" Clinton. She's in bed with everyone, except Bill.

But I suppose I won't convince you in my short post here so I will let time prove this for me so stay tuned!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Feds take their time and go over everything with a fine tooth comb.

You better believe it's on the table right now or they wouldn't have picked up the case from the state department.

the FBI is no joke and they want convictions.

They've been on a tear lately in the town I grew up in busting local politicians and breaking up criminal organizations like La Cosa Nostrs affiliates.
edit on 4/20/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wait, so you agree she is above the law but you think this is all a well coordinated show? Why put on a show in the first place? Seems like a waste of energy.

My thoughts, sometimes the unexpected happens and there's nothing you can do about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nah, I don't think it should be taking this long if she sent classified material over the internet. I worked in military intelligence when I was in the USN and if I ever even thought about doing such a thing it would be curtains for me. Now granted, that's the military for ya, if you break military and or civilian law you're done. Two books thrown at you.

That said, with the amount of so called evidence, which is hard to sift through amongst the media BS and whatnot, I feel if its as simple as that and she did send that info over the net then it's a no brainer because the law is very clear and the penalties are harsh.

Well, harsh unless you're connected and powerful. Take for example, David Petraeus. He got a slap on the wrist for what he did and if I had done that being a lowly 3rd class petty officer I'd in prison for the rest of my life.

So again, some people are above the law and Clinton is way higher on the food chain than David Petraeus. And that's why the FBI isn't taking a fine tooth comb to anything.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What if they expand their investigation into another area due to information found in one of the e-mails?

I'm assuming she wanted to hide communications which is why she had her own server otherwise it doesn't make sense.

I would think that Petraeus had better connections being head of the CIA and I'm assuming more leverage due to exposure to information than Shillary.
edit on 4/20/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Seems like Trumpeteers are living in an echo chamber where minorities don't vote.

Yes Clinton is disliked and the only candidate that has a higher unfavorability rating than her is Trump

How will Trump win the Presidency without the minority vote?

Blacks
Latinos
Asians
LGBT

Can't see those groups all of a sudden defecting to the GOP side

And Hillary has been killing it with those groups

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: swanne

I don't have a problem with the 1%. My problem is that I am not one of them.

Really? Going by your payment based on your late mothers passing (sorry, but you are the person who saw fit to share the amount with people on ATS), and the size of the tax payment you made for last year (again, you saw fit to share that with ATS), you are indeed in the 1% - funny how you either shout that from the rooftops or keep completely quiet about it depending on the thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: alienmma

I don't feel oppressed.
I work, pay my bills, doing ok.
I work for a company owned by a rich person, but he treats us well.
I'll never be 1%, unless I win the lottery, but I don't feel oppressed or begrudge them what they worked for.

I think you mean..Begrudge them what YOU worked for.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join