It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump! Thank you for making America Great Again!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yup that's right people... The writing is on the wall! I woke up this morning and turned on CNN to see what kind of garbage was being spewed onto the masses and was pleasantly surprised to see Saudi Arabia and Trump as he first two stories!

But the two leaders glossed over some of the thorniest matters, including a Saudi threat to dump U.S. assets if Obama signs into law a bill that could make the kingdom liable for damages stemming from the September 11 terror attacks

www.cnn.com...

Our weak "leader" Obama is shaking in his boots. Coward.

We need someone with some real balls in office. Cut their funding too ISIS and SEAL Team Six the Saudi Royals for bombing us and install a puppet government and control OPEC.

Fresh off a bruising defeat at the hands of Donald Trump in New York, Ted Cruz is now retreating to what is, at best, only barely friendlier territory: The I-95 corridor, home to five states that will vote on Tuesday. As Cruz prepares for what could be one of the biggest momentum-stopping weeks of his campaign

www.cnn.com...

I was pleasantly surprised to CNN not taking a hard line stance against a Trump on the TV. They basically said Cruz can't stop him and it's game over if he runs against Hillary or Bernie!

Woop woop! Hope restored let's hope they don't kill him!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Love your optimism. And I really truly hope Trump makes the magic number.

Because at this moment Reince Preibus is on Fox, and he is giving his usual twisted logic trying to explain how somehow it makes sense and is fair that if Trump is even one delegate short, the convention will have every right to choose whoever they want. And he says it all with an annoying smirk, as if to say, tough luck people this is how it is.

Priebus makes me sooooooo... grrrrr. The whole thing makes me angry.
He is delusional. Does he really believe that people won't be angry if he goes against the will of the people, or doesn't he care?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Funny how suddenly everyone can root for a member of the 1%.

He claims he'll bring down the Establishment (whatever that means coming from someone who made his fortune in there), and suddenly he's the hero who will save everyone.

All I see is just dozens of promises from a presidential candidate. nothing new under the sun...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I agree with you.

I don't like the man, but I respect him. He will actually be a huge improvement over the wuss we have in office now.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I don't have a problem with the 1%. My problem is that I am not one of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Another mindless conservative that wants nothing but war.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So will this be the first time a millionaire moves into public housing after a black family has just vacated.
Assuming trump or hillary wins the election.

History in the making.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The will of the people is fickle, look who the two parties front-runners are, the top funded.

America is a Federal Constitutional Republic, not a direct democracy; direct democracy did not work for Greece because they started electing the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yup. The "self fulfilling prophesy." Didn't stop Romney from getting his ass handed to him 4 years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Trump has balls aplenty it seems.

Yet, when he talks he seems so camp. I don't know if it's the hand gestures or the pouting. Nothing wrong with being camp of course, but although his words are tough, he doesn't quite fit the image of being a tough guy.

Just my observation.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

umm.

I don't think that most of support Trump because "he'll bring down the Establishment".

He has fresh ideas, common sense policies and plans, and he gives us hope for the future.
He is the first candidate in years who says what is wrong, and agrees that things need to be fixed.
The fact that he's not a political insider is a perk, but it is not the main reason that most of us support him.

Actually, I don't recall him ever claiming that he is going to "bring down the Establishment".
He says that he will fix what is wrong with the way things are, which might involve some of that, but I don't think he is basing his campaign on those words.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

Another mindless conservative that wants nothing but war.

Are you talking about Obama? He is the one with the wars.

link   
if anyone can make america great its the billionaire who is in touch with the people and nevermind he has no political experience as he is going against senetors and house secretary etc...

yes let make america great. i want trump to win.
i want to watch the aftermath. i want to witness something massive thats going to be in history.

aftrr trump takes office, (fingers crossed) i wonder which allies will be the first few to call us 'neutral'
i want to be alive to see our foreign military instalations get demolished and replaced with art or beautiful mural paintings giving a glimpse of what lied before.

i want to see the remnants of the red dwindle even more.
please trump win! make america great again.

link   
I was really hoping for a Canadian to become the next president. Oh well.
(ps- I know he's not REALLY a Canadian, he never says, "eh".

link   
I'm going to let this thread run I think one of our other members is going to come along and take care of this for me!

link   

Literally none of this is true. He's a loud mouthed bigot that's appeals to the reactionary crowd of Americans.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Isn't he a wuss though?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree with that.
I don't understand what the big deal is with people wanting to eliminate a 1%.
What is the alternative? Communism? Nah, stupid idea.
There will always be rich people. If they earned their money honestly, or even inherited it honestly, who cares?
As long as there is a way for the rest of us to make our way and better ourselves with a reasonable amount of effort, who cares?
Trump has ideas to improve the economy so the working class will have a shot at a better future.
... and his ideas will improve things so the non-working can work.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
this thread gives me the feeling that members are..."bots"...or...foreign...or...trolls.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The fact that you take no issue with such a huge gap between the working class and elite shows how little you know. You've got no problem being oppressed by the rich. That's pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join