It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ordered a Ouija board

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Looks like a daemon just ordered ATS to delete Azeban's account whilst the daemon erased Azeban from this planet.

Play with fire and get burnt badly.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I used one as a teen and the spirit told Me I would become a trashman when I got older. The funny thing is it was partially correct because I work on site clearance boats that pick up oil field debris on the bottom of the gulf.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Azeban

You can never have a good night's sleep in your own home from pure terror

OR wasted your money

Good luck

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban
During the last few days, i felt a strange presence. Something i couldnt really explain, almost like a supernatural feeling.. So i talked to one of my closest friends, who believes in spirits and supernatural things. She said she had some books on how to summon spirits on the other side or the dark side. She claims herself to be a self taught witch and done this on several ocassions. She even let herself to be possesed and gave herself willingly to any demon that possesed one of the other during seance, she also said sometimes everyone became possessed.. She stated they were usually 5-10 people, but she said it was best if we did it by ourselves cause you could summon a higher entity with just two..

Just wondering what to think about when doing this?

So what does any of this have to do with you ordering a Quija Board??? You didn't even include a Quija Board in your post. Is there more to this story I'm not aware of???

I've used a Quija on more than one occasion. Both a regular store bought kind and another one from some old ESP testing kit thing. We had to make our own planchet for the ESP one. But anyway, what does the Quija you ordered have to do with this story??

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I touched a Ouija board once and I'm here to tell you I'll never touch another again.

I got a really bad splinter off it in my finger.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Azeban
During the last few days, i felt a strange presence. Something i couldnt really explain, almost like a supernatural feeling.. So i talked to one of my closest friends, who believes in spirits and supernatural things. She said she had some books on how to summon spirits on the other side or the dark side. She claims herself to be a self taught witch and done this on several ocassions. She even let herself to be possesed and gave herself willingly to any demon that possesed one of the other during seance, she also said sometimes everyone became possessed.. She stated they were usually 5-10 people, but she said it was best if we did it by ourselves cause you could summon a higher entity with just two..

Just wondering what to think about when doing this?

So what does any of this have to do with you ordering a Quija Board??? You didn't even include a Quija Board in your post. Is there more to this story I'm not aware of???

I've used a Quija on more than one occasion. Both a regular store bought kind and another one from some old ESP testing kit thing. We had to make our own planchet for the ESP one. But anyway, what does the Quija you ordered have to do with this story??

'I have a strange presence around me and I know witches and #. How can I make this situation any worse? What say ye ATS?'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join