It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ordered a Ouija board

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Azeban

Playing with a Ouija board can be very dangerous and can or will open negative portholes that cannot be closed.

You may want to seriously think about this and do a little research on how dangerous Ouija boards are.

Ouija: Not a Game

ghostresearch.org...

The Extreme Dangers of the Ouija Board

www.bible-knowledge.com...

The DANGERS of the Ouija Board

www.evangelicaloutreach.org...-ouija-board

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Negative Portholes, because we all sailing on the Negativity boat called life.
edit on 20-4-2016 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: Informer1958

Negative Portholes, because we all sailing on the Negativity boat called life.

He's not wrong. A ouija board is an open invitation. You don't know what you're going to get.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why would one try to summon demons? You can do that without a ouija board. There are uncountable demons messing with the world now. When Lucifer fell, 1/3 of angels fell with him, and the number in my studies is uncountable.

Urban legend tots its title up to a combination of the French "oui" and German "ja"--both words for yes. But history has it that the mystic sister-in-law of one of the board members of Kennard Novelty Company asked the board what it wanted to be called and "Ouija" was its response. Supposedly when asked what that name means, it replied "Good Luck."

Short answer - no, don't play with things that will chew you up and spit you out.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If those things are haunted/cursed...

Imagine what the factory that makes the Oujia Boards must be like!

I wonder if they have a Satanist priest blessing them as they come off the assembly line?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I wonder if they have a Satanist priest blessing them as they come off the assembly line?

Maybe but they would still have to deal with the E Coli in the staff refrigerator.

Unless you know what you're dealing with with this stuff it's best to just leave it alone.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Klassified

Maybe but they would still have to deal with the E Coli in the staff refrigerator.

Unless you know what you're dealing with with this stuff it's best to just leave it alone.

Lol.

I've played with the Ouija several times. I've been amazed at others reactions to it, but I just found it interesting how well it brings subconscious fears to life. Which admittedly, can be a bit scary for some folks, and they could then become a danger to themselves I suppose. For myself, nothing really happens that I don't already expect, but then, I'm not afraid of it, so that may be why. *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

That's why I say not to screw with this unless you know what you're into here. Anything with "supernatural" stuff NOW to me is irrelevant. As long as I can sleep. I don't like talking about this stuff but I seriously recommend that you leave that "game" alone.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

he said portholes, not portals.....geez, tough crowd.
edit on 20-4-2016 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban
She even let herself to be possesed and gave herself willingly to any demon that possesed one of the other during seance,............ she said it was best if we did it by ourselves cause you could summon a higher entity with just two.

Are you sure you want to have contact with spirits, or are there other motivating factors related to what you mentioned above? Sorry if I am misinterpreting your statement, but it just seems a little strange that you would mention this.

Oh, and don't mess with the board! Not worth it!
edit on 20-4-2016 by EdwardDrake because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
OP...you've posted several,things in the past day about Demons , their kingdoms, their names, and witches opening books and doors for you....and now you want a ouija board? Why exactly?( I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just wondering ) ....it sounds to me as if your new friend who is a witch has you somewhat obsessed with all of this....Please be careful ,as this can go badly quickly. Ouija boards have worked for me in the past( many years ago), and i played it a lot,.... and became somewhat obsessed ,as the things it told me came true....but....needless to say it ended , it was not pretty and didn't end well. To this day I will not play with them again ever. So please be careful.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude or mean to you..but get a life...preferably one firmly rooted in reality. You will be happier and more productive.

Lose the witch...they are not your friends. With the personality you are exhibiting from your posts, you are setting yourself up to be taken advantage of.

You'll think I'm being petty and narrow-minded, but I'm not. Stay this course and you'll find, months from now, that your life will become confused and will be in turmoil.

A warning to you...given sincerely.

edit on 20-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I hope you don't summon a Horla that will stalk you and make you do horrible things...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Be afraid,be very afraid and please don't listen to your "friend".
You could open a door that you may find impossible to close again.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly

Their friend are what are referred to in esoteric terms as a succubus, trying to convince them to commit acts of questionable morality in order to achieve a short-term goal. Good old Service to Self. Feed those extra/intra-dimensional beings just aching for a taste of your sweet sweet consenting essence.

A very good warning indeed IAMTAT

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you really want to get into something freaky and have fun get into dragon(demon) magick.

Start with the entering the mouth of the dragon ritual.

Don't be surprised when bad things start happening though.

edit on 4/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

a reply to: Joneselius

She said she was a witch, is that bad?

No, when someone claims they are a witch it's always a good thing.

JEEZE!!!
Warn someone next time....hot coffee exiting nose....
Best comedic oneliner in weeks!!!

No offence to witches intended.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

During the last few days, i felt a strange presence. Something i couldnt really explain, almost like a supernatural feeling.. So i talked to one of my closest friends, who believes in spirits and supernatural things. She said she had some books on how to summon spirits on the other side or the dark side. She claims herself to be a self taught witch and done this on several ocassions. She even let herself to be possesed and gave herself willingly to any demon that possesed one of the other during seance, she also said sometimes everyone became possessed.. She stated they were usually 5-10 people, but she said it was best if we did it by ourselves cause you could summon a higher entity with just two..

Just wondering what to think about when doing this?

Azeban - please stop. Between this post and your non-sensical post on an Archangel, I want to shoot myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

ill let you guys know what happened after the weekend =)

Oh, I guess he won't.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I was never one to believe in any of the ouija board crap until I actually used one. Sitting with 2 roommates we gave it a go. At first it was all #s and giggles then the planchette started flying around the board. It only responded to me and spelt out a name z-o-x something something (a while ago can't remember) naturally I thought it's one of the other two messing about but when questioned about the girl in the group it turned nasty spelling out c#@+ and saying weird # and she went pale and looked shocked. Then it kept saying to me it had a message for me and laughing. It eventually started spelling d-e-a-t, at that time I pulled my hands off the board as I presumed it was spelling death. Never said goodbye just stopped doing it.

Over the next week weird # started happening in the house, random knocks on windows and the girl heard scratching in her bedroom closet, we heard someone screaming in the dead of the night that woke all 3 of us, we lived in a secluded location. After that week I had a friend who called, this friend always claimed he spoke with spirits, never really believed him but tolerated it because he is a mate, I called him the ghostbuster. He wasn't told about anything but as soon as he entered the house he started freaking out saying that something very evil had entered and attached itself to me. I told him what we had done and he said that he needed to clear the house and whatever had attached to me. It was a week before he came back with what he described as his "mentor". Thank God it was only a week because the "activities" ramped up.

Needless to say I've never #ed about with one since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join