It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet MORE evidence linking Saudi Arabia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Yet MORE evidence linking Saudi Arabia

My first reaction to this is suspicion because this may be an attempt to counter the 911 truth movement, the documentaries that have been made etc.

Why is this so? because if we believe the Saudis were involved in this way we will then, through the process of logic and the way humans think, that 911 really did happen the way the US govt claims it did.

If we accept these claims then we accept that the hijackers did exist, and they did take over the planes and did fly them into the towers etc as claimed it did.

I for one, do not think whether or not the planes were taken over by terrorists on the planes or by remote control, is important, because it not matter its not very important at all.

The focus should be on who wanted it happen, why did they want it to happen who had the capability to plan and execute it, and who benefited from the attacks.

If you accept that some bloke in cave in the Tora Bora mountains with a sat phone and lap top computer with a a few helpers did it all, great but if you don't believe this is who planned and executed it then this 'information' coming out Saudi Arabta is simply not relevant and is likely to dis or miss information, which ever.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This whole thing is starting to unravel the Saudi connection to 9/11 is becoming more and more obvious and its gaining the attention of press. If this were not a election year I think this would be the number one political story in America right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think the US government have just made a determination that the American public care more about low gas prices than they do about justice for 9/11.

And who is to say they are wrong about that?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I doubt anything will come of all this, if the Saudis start feeling too much heat they can point the finger westward at certain people in the states and the whole thing will get buried.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I doubt very seriously the 28 pages will be made public, and I doubt very seriously that any of the aircraft wreckage hidden away under Iron Mountain will be made public, and I doubt very seriously any of the video footage from Pentagon surveillance cameras showing exactly what aircraft flew across its front yard will be made public.

Deception and cover-up is how the US government operates.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It is amazing, isn't it?

Here's a link to CBS News, apparently he said it in a Charlie Rose interview:

Link

In an interview with CBS News' Charlie Rose, the president was asked if he has read the 28 pages.

"I have a sense of what's in there. But this has been a process which we generally deal with through the intelligence community and Jim Clapper, our director of national intelligence, has been going through to make sure that whatever it is that is released is not gonna compromise some major national security interest of the United States. My understanding is that he's about to complete that process," Mr. Obama told Rose.

I don't believe for a moment that he hasn't read them.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is amazing, isn't it?

Here's a link to CBS News, apparently he said it in a Charlie Rose interview:

Link

In an interview with CBS News' Charlie Rose, the president was asked if he has read the 28 pages.

"I have a sense of what's in there. But this has been a process which we generally deal with through the intelligence community and Jim Clapper, our director of national intelligence, has been going through to make sure that whatever it is that is released is not gonna compromise some major national security interest of the United States. My understanding is that he's about to complete that process," Mr. Obama told Rose.

I don't believe for a moment that he hasn't read them.

oh my...two things I get from this...

1. he's either a liar or a cretin. Claiming that you didnt read such a document...as if it's some...light reading material that people peruse while attempting to fall asleep.

2. crucial info from those 28 pages will get blacked out. The old "national security" card is obviously already in the works.

I'm almost certain now...we will be hugely disappointed once the pages are made public.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
wow...one more thing from that article...

Sanders also revealed that even though he has access to viewing the 28 pages, he hasn't read them

I mean really people...?!?!?

I'm at a loss for words. Considering all the hoopla around these 28 pages...one would think that one in a position to read it would be curious to see what's in it. I think that would be a normal human reaction...especially considering the aftermath and all the deaths associated with it.

I dont get it.

edit:

Sanders's rationale is...as follows...

Asked in an interview on "CBS This Morning" if he should read them if he's running to be commander-in-chief, Sanders said, "The difficulty is, you see then, if you read them, then you're gonna ask me a question, you're gonna say, 'You read them, what's in them?' And now I can tell you honestly I have not."

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I'm so disappointed with humanity. Truth is apparently like a child born out of wedlock to us humans. So sad.
edit on 21-4-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
wow...one more thing from that article...

Sanders also revealed that even though he has access to viewing the 28 pages, he hasn't read them

I mean really people...?!?!?

I'm at a loss for words. Considering all the hoopla around these 28 pages...one would think that one in a position to read it would be curious to see what's in it. I think that would be a normal human reaction...especially considering the aftermath and all the deaths associated with it.

I dont get it.

I find it interesting, too, and agree.

But I also "have a sense" *har, har* that there is some effort to establish plausible deniability for a reason that may become apparent sometime in the future.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

But I also "have a sense" *har, har* that there is some effort to establish plausible deniability for a reason that may become apparent sometime in the future.

with all the "i could have, but I couldnt be bothered"...you are probably right. It's ass saving time.

God I love politics. What a great human invention.

And then they tell me...I should vote.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"Asked in an interview on "CBS This Morning" if he should read them if he's running to be commander-in-chief, Sanders said, "The difficulty is, you see then, if you read them, then you're gonna ask me a question, you're gonna say, 'You read them, what's in them?' And now I can tell you honestly I have not."

^^^I just saw this. LOL. As if he couldn't read them and simply answer, "I'm not at liberty to say."

ETA: Voting is not important to me anymore. I'd rather spend my time trying to figure out what these two parties have cooked up for us than waste any faith, at all, on a candidate.
edit on 21-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

it's interesting...while I'd bet that ordinary people would be lining up in thousands to see what it says...they act like...yeah whatever...like it doesnt matter to them.

Is this the message ? does politics care for the 3000 dead and who orchestrated this ? apparently not.

It's obvious now...and there were signs back then. I remember a few years ago...I red somewhere...a transcript of some kind...form a commission I think...that following the money trail...and who paid for all of it...was of no consequences. Back then it got very little attention. The issue was quickly abandoned...and never spoken again officially.

While any sane person would understand..that the paid killer is a smaller player than the one doing the paying. A payed killer is like a gun...a tool...and ultimately less important in the game or preplanned mass murder.

But obviously I watch too much Hollywood for my own sanity...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

it's interesting...while I'd bet that ordinary people would be lining up in thousands to see what it says...they act like...yeah whatever...like it doesnt matter to them.

Is this the message ? does politics care for the 3000 dead and who orchestrated this ? apparently not.

It's obvious now...and there were signs back then. I remember a few years ago...I red somewhere...a transcript of some kind...form a commission I think...that following the money trail...and who paid for all of it...was of no consequences. Back then it got very little attention. The issue was quickly abandoned...and never spoken again officially.

While any sane person would understand..that the paid killer is a smaller player than the one doing the paying. A payed killer is like a gun...a tool...and ultimately less important in the game or preplanned mass murder.

But obviously I watch too much Hollywood for my own sanity...

The message that I am picking up is that they don't care if we know they don't care, it's better than being exposed as complicit, somehow.

If they weren't complicit, then the POTUS would have wanted to read them.

Notice he said that the process of going through them is "generally" handled by the intelligence community.

Does this sound like your general-type set of intelligence documents? The public's interest, alone, makes it very unique.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Indeed. So it has to be obvious there is some damning facts in that report...they just dont want to be called on it..."hey you knew for years what it said...and you did nothing..."

If there was nothing in the report...he probably would have said so..."I red it...and there is nothing in it." That would be rather easy if truthful...but obviously isnt.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Indeed. So it has to be obvious there is some damning facts in that report...they just dont want to be called on it..."hey you knew for years what it said...and you did nothing..."

If there was nothing in the report...he probably would have said so..."I red it...and there is nothing in it." That would be rather easy if truthful...but obviously isnt.

He concedes that the records could compromise a major national security interest -- AFTER claiming to have a "sense" of what's in them.

But he hasn't read them.

Not only do they not care about *ahem* holding all the people behind 9/11 accountable, but he isn't particularly interested in educating himself and preparing for a possible compromise to a major national security interest.

It defies belief.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Do you think Saudi just wanted to flatten their neighbors without blame, so performed an act in the USA, with the help of the USA, blaming a man in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan to initiate a constant military presence in the middle east?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I get the feeling that if someone was crazy enough to let Trump near them the pages would be all over Twitter by now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join