It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the verdict on this video? (N/E corner of South tower)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
youtube video

It's a rather strange anomaly given that it's not just an ejection or squib that we've all heard so much about. Nor is it just a reflection of aluminium cladding etc. It's very clear and it looks just like an explosive ejection would look like. There is most likely a rational explanation to it. Characteristically explosions start big and end small. Most of the 'squibs' gain velocity and energy which is the opposite of how a charge would work. This one seems different.

Sorry I couldn't embed if someone could or wants to I'd be greatful.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ohhh look another guy with another Youtube channel.

I think this looks like another one of these squibs and i also think that where the videos claims to be showing how a column has been sheared is actually just some very selective pausing by the maker of the video.

Cannot really say much more than that

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ohhh look another guy with another Youtube channel.

I think this looks like another one of these squibs and i also think that where the videos claims to be showing how a column has been sheared is actually just some very selective pausing by the maker of the video.

Cannot really say much more than that

I'm not just another guy with another YouTube channel. Just asking people's opinion. Thank you for your input though.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And I would like this thread to stay respectful and not end up in another bickering and almost childish endless argument if anyone is replying. Just logical, respectful opinions and replies please.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What i find amazing, who ever placed the explosives, placed the explosives exactly where the plane hits and the fire raging, and placed it so it woulden't get destroyed by planes or fire, that is a job well done.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What i find amazing, who ever placed the explosives, placed the explosives exactly where the plane hits and the fire raging, and placed it so it woulden't get destroyed by planes or fire, that is a job well done.

This happened well above the impact point but your point is very valid. The thing I don't understand is the fact this is no expulsion of air and dust from a window. The corners were solid yet there is a fairly large flash and expulsion from there and the outer wall does break apart in that spot. It could well be some sort of thermal reaction between the rising flames and water etc who knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

From what I've seen those charges are mostly seen going off below where the planes hit.

I knew something was wrong with the OFS on day one. The speed and nature of the buildings falling was obviously not due to fire, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
To me, it just appears to be an anomaly related to the overall collapse. It didn't seem to be an explosion or anything to out there. Like something got sprung out in that direction due to the forces of collapse going on inside the building there. I didn't say it like an engineer. LOL But does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
To me, it just appears to be an anomaly related to the overall collapse. It didn't seem to be an explosion or anything to out there. Like something got sprung out in that direction due to the forces of collapse going on inside the building there. I didn't say it like an engineer. LOL But does that make sense?
yeah I think I get what you mean. The release of a build up of pressure in that area? If there were electrical components etc that could be the cause too.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642
What is your experience in Building Demolition ?
Have you ever seen a Bldg. taken down ?, they do have them in Vegas once in a while
What documentaries in Demolition have you watched ?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: sg1642
What is your experience in Building Demolition ?
Have you ever seen a Bldg. taken down ?, they do have them in Vegas once in a while
What documentaries in Demolition have you watched ?

Civil demolition work on high rise buildings? Absolutely none. Why do you ask?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you follow the path of the debris from the first flash you will notice a similar flash a few stores further down.

So it is consistent with something flashing in the light as it rotates arpund it's length axis. Perhaps a window pane or a metal strip?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
If you follow the path of the debris from the first flash you will notice a similar flash a few stores further down.

So it is consistent with something flashing in the light as it rotates arpund it's length axis. Perhaps a window pane or a metal strip?
I noticed it too but if you look closely it isn't a reflection something projects from the tower. It could be that aluminium cladding was knocked free and caught the sun as it fell I suppose but it appears to have a plume of dust and debris behind it like an expulsion rather than a falling object.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Brilliant plan - plant explosives, then crash plane into them........

Ever consider the plane impact and subsequent fires would destroy the explosives and their detonators

Would destroy the synchronization needed .....

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Perhaps one should ask themselves this:
If two or three stories collapsed into 1 foot of space where would the air go ?
Might it blow out some windows as the glass shattered?
Might some of this glass reflect light towards the camera ?

Or

You can believe in something more complex and sinister.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Perhaps one should ask themselves this:
If two or three stories collapsed into 1 foot of space where would the air go ?
Might it blow out some windows as the glass shattered?
Might some of this glass reflect light towards the camera ?

Or

You can believe in something more complex and sinister.

you mean like building 7 that wasn't hit by an aircraft, but fell the exact same way as the towers did??.....nah, not on ATS...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In the weeks before the 11th there were trucks delivering something during the wee hours of the night to the towers....
They were always gone by morning....
The bomb dogs were pulled from the building as well just prior to the attack....

Why wont the authorities release the names of those who took out the PUT Options? duh....
edit on 20-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join