It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former slave Harriet Tubman to be new face of US$20 bill: official

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Apparently none of you have ever read any of the
biographies about her life, or you would know
Harriet Tubman would have been appalled to see
her face anointed on a Federal note
which is plastered with Satanic symbolism.

But of course people refrain from the historical
perspective that abolitionist were CHRISTIANS!

Yeah, now I dare you to call me a racist.
Tries not to laugh.

I always tole God, 'I'm gwine to hole stiddy on you, an' you've got to see
me through. - Harriet Tubman

Well yeah, but everything we do in the modern world is full of those types of things. Think Christmas with all the pagon symbology all over the place. I'm pretty sure Harriet Tubman would have boycotted Christmas too.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's a reason to take Jackson off the twenty dollar bill.

The Trail of Tears.

He deliberately disregarded the ruling of the Supreme Court as regarded the status of the Cherokee Nation, and began the forced removal of the Tribes to Oklahoma.

Sufficient reason to many First Nations people...and me, too. MHO, of course, your mileage may differ.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Pagan just translates into country dweller, in the historical context it had to do with those nature loving Celts(irish) that dwelled with the Pictish or natives and blended in with the culture instead of raping murdering pilliaging and setting up a foreign government... King George already slew the dragon the dimurge or divergent paths or basically trying to establish one belief under monotheism to rule them all(people) as subjects under the throne(becoming self declared gods on earth after adopting some ideas from how the pharohs ruled its people) it was just an attempt to use wealth fame and power in a huge game of ancient Risk.(World domination)

To this day people still atempt to do the same thing, but the new god is materialism and the overlords mega corporations... lets not forget if anyone wants a more accurate to translation bible hit up the talmud not the ones rewritten and abjucated by kings like James which was not the one that found a group of pious monks in N. Scotland and learned from them, that was King James the first,.. the one twisting on the bible was a very insecure paranoid fellow writing it as others had twisting themselves into the stories... like so many others trying to find their place in it with delusional cherry picking, when just ethically walking it instead of foolish jibber jabber to amass wealth power and all that other ego nonsense to enslave puts one face to face with the truth no book/house required.
edit on 22-4-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Here's a reason to take Jackson off the twenty dollar bill.

The Trail of Tears.

He deliberately disregarded the ruling of the Supreme Court as regarded the status of the Cherokee Nation, and began the forced removal of the Tribes to Oklahoma.

Sufficient reason to many First Nations people...and me, too. MHO, of course, your mileage may differ.

This is why it was suspected that ol Andrew was having a Jihad and trying become king, perhaps that history was a bit distorted as to motives, was he trying to harem a bunch of slave women and corrupted? Likely but who knows... a competing nation already in existence, yep the cherokee already had a constitution and not one built for slavery like King George and his rainbow cabinet granted permission by a pope... slavery was illegal in the new world until that time, what isnt ever mentioned was all the people arriving from Europe looking or sending word trying to find their relatives that went hunting for opportunity... as many europeans were duped aboard boats stolen for crew and also became slaves in various disciplines... many up north to work the mines as coal miners, red neck actually stems from the red bandana the first unions wore as a sign for unionizing against the slave labor, the us army actually attacked them in a huge seige.

So every race was a slave in the founding of this country, its been built on the backs and blood of everyone except those fanning separatism flames generation after generation... after it was abolished the balance of power was quickly stripped away by the separatists dividing people by skin tones blah blah blah, imbreeding does not strengthen a species it doesnt breed superior anything, just look at animals and things like parvo, if any race was a different species or an animal? the sperm and egg would not work with each other...

we are all people that have been separated time and time again and yeah it gets tiresome... people need to attempt an end to ignorance by learning some compassion and empathy instead of blindly believing lies and spreading the very sickness that keeps us all divided... for what gain exactly? A decade goes by in an instant the older one gets, life is fleeting why keep enslaving eachother over past wars we didnt fight, hating people one never met or by groups, and running around with ideological banners saying my flag is better cause um wait yeah we all try and we all suffer and those divides are the very reason for it. Dont make time for that separatist nonsense is my advice, we are all born right here and outside of space programs? Die right here... so the living? all a choice, and some make some very ill informed ones... education when controlled is an agenda not education thats free.
edit on 22-4-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Andrew Jackson hated central banks and destroyed the first one. It's amazing he even got on a bank-issued currency. I don't think Harriet Tubman would've been too keen on debt slavery either. It's dishonoring her memory for the criminal banking cartel to use her likeness to legitimize their graft and corruption.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join