It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania, Connecticut & Delaware BEST choices for Sanders to Move On, intensify campaign!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The New York Democratic primary is over, and the results seem to favor a lot Mrs Clinton, the political and economic establishment candidate, but not in the way the media polls were predicting it was going to be.

This result alone is unable to erase all the series of victories of Sanders in the last three months or to improve the small advantage in popular support of Mrs Clinton nationally. There were forecasts that were given to her the State for around 20 points of advantage over Sanders, at least, and the real result was much modest than that.

Today Washington Post is precisely referring to the erosion suffered by the Image of Hillary Clinton in the last 3 months as a factor that could put her , even if she wins the nomination, in a clear disadvantage facing any Republican in November.

Pls Read:
Washingon Post: Clinton has paid a High Price to arrive to NY victory

Senator Bernie Sanders must see the positive side of NY result: He was able to reduce a distance of around 30 points he once had behind Clinton to a result yesterday in which he retained the support of 106 of the 247 delegates in contest. The Map of the State is colored in a lot of more territory by Sanders than by Clinton, who really won for her strong support in the counties close to NYC , as well as in Rochester and Buffalo.

www.washingtonpost.com...

NY is far to be a really bad result for Sanders,
to the contrary it is balance that must motivate his campaign to insist in to continue fighting for the decisive battles that are ahead of us, just in few days: Connecticut, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Delaware.

Among these incoming primaries Rhode Island is showed in all the polls as a clear victory for Bernie Sanders, so that is a State does not need right now too much work from his side. Maryland seems to be according them a likely result for Hillary Clinton ( although there have not been polls after Sanders Visit to Vatican city, something that is certainly important in a State founded by Catholicism).

This ease a lot to take a decision for Bernie Sanders revel campaign against the establishment in which of the other four States the payoff is higher to invest time, energy and effort. From what the last regional and national polls show He still have chances to fight successfully in Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Delaware, causing great damage to Clinton if he wins.

In Pennsylvania the Quinnipiac U. poll of April 6th 2016, show that the distance in between Clinton and Sanders is just of 6% and there is exactly that same percentage of voters that are undecided.

www.qu.edu...

Emmerson College Poll of April 12th is showing that in Connecticut the difference in between Clinton and Sanders is of just 6% , with 3% of undecided voters and 4% of people that didn't want to answer.

media.wix.com...

Delaware is a State that has not had polls until now, however judging from what has been the results of the last national polls in between Clinton and Sanders if we consider the state as being in the average there are still chances for Sanders.

Real Clear Politics Poll to April 15th, 2016 gives to Clinton 47.2% , To Sanders 46.0% and Undecided 6.8%

HuffPost Pollster Model to April 15, 2016 gives to Clinton 48.3% , To Sanders 45.4% and Undecided 6.3%

270 to Win Average to April 15, 2016 gives to Clinton 47.2%, To Sandes 46.0% and Undecided 6.8%

Please check:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Three states Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Delaware count with various of the most prestigious Universities of America, ideal scenarios of campaign for a candidate that has showed along the last year to be able to convoke a powerful synergy , ability to trigger an incredibly powerful rapport with the students, with the young people in general, who represent the great strength of his popular support.

Direct contact with the voters may have even more effective effect in the days to run than to try to agreed TV debates against the Media candidate.

Hillary Clinton is right now playing the card of to give to NY results a weight that they really don't have, to try to create the image that she is really unavoidable after all, and due to the effect of this mental suggestion to destroy the still strong psychological resistance on many sectors against her, the one that if prevails she knows perfectly is still an obstacle for her in the decisive set of primaries of April 22nd.

If Bernie Sanders is able to take at least three of the States in contest in this next weekend he can be still in possibility in the long run to recover and probably if not to assure the nomination at least certainly force a contested Democratic convention, There is still way to prevent that Clinton can complete the 2383 she need to be nominated.

In a Contested National Democratic Convention Hillary Clinton will face a really difficult scenario, she knows her campaign is still seen as potentially risky by many in the party, for the multiple legal unsolved scandals and the corresponding investigations that exist around them.

Emailsgate, the Benghazi attack ( Killing of Ambassador C. Stevens occurred in Sept 11th 2012), plus the supposed deviation of public funds to the Clinton foundation each one can be devastating if emerge anytime with enough strength if she becomes the Nominee, they are potentially more dangerous in the future than what they are right now since in the last stage of the Presidential campaign any of them can jeopardize completely the election for the Democratic party.

For the Democratic Voters that are still undecided the time is almost over to take the only opportunity that still exist to avoid the most depressing Presidential Election ever:

A soap opera final push for the white house between the decadent Tycoon Donald Trump vs The Dynasty manipulative lady Hillary Clinton.

Your decision must be taken this weekend to save America of a duel of Candidates that are projecting a very corrupt political image of the country or remain in silence for the following 4 to 8 years.

The thread is open to the free discussion by all the interested members, please remain on topic, avoid personal attacks in the replies , reply always within the norms of decorum. Remembered we are focused in the decisive Primary of April 22nd and in the States are going to be decided in the Democratic side that day.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/20/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow, a 3 hour old political thread with no replies.

I have no idea what it's about, but I'm shocked at the lack of a 3 page argument.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Your opening in every one of your posts is distracting.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The writing style of OP turns me off and I support Sanders whole heartedly!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Dear AlaskanDad, with all respect I am sincerely don't know what are you talking about?

Sorry, I am not going to change my way to open threads, that would be like to loose my character, that for me is like to move from the Light zone to the dark one.

If I feel respect for Senator Bernie Sanders is because he is not trying to change the people he wants to lead, he has the intelligence to accept the great diversity that America represent and understand the voters in a way no other politician has showed in years, he is putting himself in the shoes of everybody else, but at the same time he is man of Character, he is not negotiating ideals for votes.

If somebody here is looking for threads about candidates that say only what cartain people want to read or listen, depending on the circumstances, in other words manipulators that are experts in to change of style every two hours in a day depending of who is listening them , well there is a lot of that in Mrs Clinton ones.

I have a style of writing that many members in ATS actually enjoy, I don't expect that everybody likes that at glance, but my statistics here are good enough to show that I am far to be a failure communicating my ideas, just check them, there is no need of more explanations.

Now, I have the impression that the distraction factor here is not precisely anything in the opening post, is more a problem of attitude the one that makes the difference. I opened a thread to try to move the Bernie Forces ahead beyond a very difficult moment, I think that is what it matters here, not secondary details of form.

By the way I am never in a hurry to receive a lot of impulsive replies in the first half an hour after a thread is opened, I prefer to wait for the arrival of the really intelligent ones that always arrive when the people have had time to meditate on facts.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
yesterday's new york vote was closed, by that only registered democrats could vote.
colonel sanders only does well when anyone can vote.
funny the bernbots never mention that, but cry foul whenever he loses.
not long ago the claims, mainly here, claimed sanders would sweep every election, even while losing and, clinton would only win via superdelegates flipping, all one evil masterplan to enslave america or something.
now sanders only chance is for those evil, now sane superdelegates to flip his way.
once hillary gets the nomination what's the odds those superdelegates become evil again?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Well, I sincerely feel more interested to try to guess what the superdelegates are going to do if the indictment of Mrs Clinton arrives, either before or after the national Democratic Convention, via FBI investigation, Via decision of the Justice Department or via the Congress commission that investigate emailsgate or Benghazi?

There is also an accusation against her for a so rare couple of transactions that have all the appearance of perhaps bribery.

It can be a mere strange coincidence that happen one in a million of times, but the idea is that an uranium mine of the government was sold and as soon as this happened a donation for the charitable foundation of the seller company was transferred to the Clinton foundation.

The investigation of these curious transactions is reported in the Wall Street Journal.

Pls Check:

www.newsmax.com...

The case called so much the attention that even there is a book by Peter Schweizer — "Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich" that go deeply in that and other strange transactions from Clinton, in her time as head of the State Secretary, that are extremely suspicious of to be part of a bribery or racketeering scheme that was systematically carried out.

www.newsmax.com...

Clinton Cash by Peter Schweizer

That is what it is really relevant here, since it would be in that moment when we are going to know if the Democratic party will arrive to a limbo or is going to be able to overcome the political turmoil and either nominate other candidate in advance to prevent the internal crisis or call for a second nomination process after the nominee is forced to resign.

Almost everybody is suspecting that such a moment may arrive, and considering the chaotic situation of the GOP there are justified worries if America will resist such a political crisis without having an institutional collapse. So, a Backup candidate is not a luxury right now, it is an urgent need.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Wow Dear Mister Spock,

I don't have any idea of what are you into, apart of the fact that it seems that your personal obsessions are not only with the TV show of Star trek , it seems you are fall in love with the number 3, since it is a constant in your so 'deep' critical comment.

The only problem is that there were no 3 hours in between my post and yours, and you must have a very peculiar way to count pages to see 3 in the opening post.

ATS does not have the amount of characters available to allow anybody to write a post of 3 pages long by the way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

One of the most extensive reports about conflict of interests concerning Hillary Clinton in the office of State secretary was released by the Judicial Watch on July 30th of 2014.

This report contains more than 200 conflict-of-interest reviews by State Department ethics advisers of proposed Bill Clinton speaking and consulting engagements during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

The documents were obtained as result of a federal court order in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department on May 28, 2013.

Please check:

www.judicialwatch.org...

The analysis of the report by President of Judicial Watch Tom Filton is alarming, since is showing that they found enough evidence of the existence of a systematic racketing scheme used by the Clintons in which practically all the collected money went to the accounts of their foundation, and in one or other way many of those transactions involved speeches that were paid with scandalous high fees.

I am wondering if the 'error' Mrs Hillary Clinton accept she committed to ignore or not respond the help call of the US Ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya, occurring at that same time the report refer to , was the consequence of all the distraction that this lady had carrying out her other personal agenda of collecting donations for her foundation while being in the State Secretary office?

According with the account of a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor retired, Ambassador Stevens was not only assassinated, he was first rapped, then tortured and even there is evidence that there was sexual abuse against him, so the consequences for him of the negligence of Clinton were devastating.

Please check:

www.snopes.com...

“These documents are a bombshell and show how the Clintons turned the State Department into a racket to line their own pockets,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “How the Obama State Department waived hundreds of ethical conflicts that allowed the Clintons and their businesses to accept money from foreign entities and corporations seeking influence boggles the mind. That former President Clinton trotted the globe collecting huge speaking fees while his wife presided over U.S. foreign policy is an outrage. No wonder it took a court order to get these documents. One can’t imagine what foreign policy issues were mishandled as top State Department officials spent so much time facilitating the Clinton money machine.”

If Hillary Clinton did this as a State Secretary it is clear what we can expect she and her husband might do in an eventual third Clinton Presidency.

Political advocacy group Freedom Watch filed a racketeering lawsuit on Wednesday March 25th 2015 against the Clintons and their foundation for failing to produce documents under the Freedom of Information Act.

Here it is the docket of the case provided by the Plantiff Freedomwatchusa.org website:

www.freedomwatchusa.org...

AOL news: The civil suit accuses the former secretary of state of conducting a corrupt enterprise for more than 10 years by using her private emails to, quote, "arrange donations to ... The Clinton Foundation and large speaking fees ... in return for official government actions, policies, statements, and/or access to and from State, the U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives or other parts of the U.S. Government, and arranging other political benefits using the leverage of her official position."

Please check:

www.aol.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dear readers,

Just two days ago, the veteran Washington Post journalist and Author Ronald Kessler, in an interview interviewed by Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV, has forecasted that the Indictment of Hillary Clinton will arrive certainly within 8 weeks.

Kessler told Malzberg,

“By definition, putting classified information on an unsecured server is gross negligence. You saw President Obama trying to make excuses for her. I think he’s leading up to giving a pardon to Hillary, but there’s no question, she will be indicted definitely before November, possibly in a month or two.”

Kessler also thinks, that even with a Pardon from President Obama, She is going to be forced by the party to withdraw, opening the possibility for Bernie Sanders to be Nominated, or to another figure if by that time either if she has already reached or not the required number of delegates to assure the nomination.

newsblaze.com...

If there is a recommendation for a criminal indictment by FBI to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Kessler says “She’s going to be besmirched.” Right now there are about 147 FBI agents carrying out a criminal investigation of her emails to find evidence that substantiate the distinct accusations that exist against Mrs Clinton.

www.usmagazine.com...

This is a crucial reason for which Senator Bernie Sanders campaign must continue in the race at any cost, since the path of Clinton to the Nomination and to the Presidency is still pretty unclear, it is highly probable that She is working really for him in the long run.

The indictment of Clinton would create the ideal scenario for Sanders to be Nominated if he has enough delegates at hand supporting him above
other potential emergency candidates that might appear. Clinton delegates and super delegates would be in total freedom to vote for whoever they want if She is forced to withdraw.

Washington Examiner has been also digging in this possible indictment, an interesting article by Sarah Westwood appears published in their website on February 29th of 2016.

Andrew McCarthy, former assistant U.S. attorney in the southern district of New York:
The basic public facts suggest the bureau already has solid grounds on which to recommend an indictment, said
"If it is as serious as it appears to be on its face ... this should be a multiple felony-count indictment and it should involve not only Mrs. Clinton, but whoever else in her circle at the State Department or wherever else knew that this activity was going on," .....
"If it is as serious as it appears to be on its face ... this should be a multiple felony-count indictment and it should involve not only Mrs. Clinton, but whoever else in her circle at the State Department or wherever else knew that this activity was going on,"

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/21/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

CNN news is reporting that by today Senator Bernie Sanders has equated the fundraising of Mrs Hillary Clinton and even surpassed her numbers for some few hundreds of thousands above 182 millions of dollars, what represents a huge record for a candidate that started with an incredibly clear disadvantage in resources to promote his campaign.

www.cnn.com...

This is a really strong symbolic message of optimism and the confidence that the voters are giving to the candidate, especially when we consider that donations to the Sanders Campaign do not come from multimillionaires or great corporations but from middle class, students and low class workers that is seeing him as their hope for a better future.

This is a great news arriving at five days of the great electoral date of April 26th when 5 Democratic primaries are going to be decided.

CNN Political Research Director Robert Yoon : Sanders likes to say that most of his fundraising has come from small donors where the average contribution is $27.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

With is sight on the Primary of this April 26th Senator Bernie Sanders was touring this Thursday different places in Pennsylvania, touching in his speeches 4 crucial themes
on which he is right now focusing his campaign:

– income inequality,

- Wall Street corruption,

- Fix a nation’s broken economy.

- Health care a right for all people, not a privilege.

Interestingly He also criticized the nation’s pharmaceutical companies and the prices they charge for drugs:

Candidate Bernie Sanders: “What we have learned in this campaign is when the voter turnout is high, we win. When it’s low, we lose. Let us have next Tuesday the highest voter turnout in Pennsylvania history. Thank you all, very much.”

Please check:
philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/22/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

It comes to my attention a really curious review made using a lot of different journalist materials from at least 2000 to today, that allow us to trace back the multiple changes of political positions of Hillary Clinton along her political career.

It is about 13 minutes listening Mrs Clinton changing of political position like a weathercock following the direction of the winds constantly, projecting an image of a definitive untrusty person.

I am not sure who is really the author of this research but it is posted at least twice in Youtube, it contains fragments of the Democratic Debate and interviews of Clinton granted to CNN, America News Channel, NPR radio, The Human Rights Campaign, CBSN.

You can check video posted in the following links:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It is really impressive to verify how this lady is not only supporting completely different positions with respect to the same topics in between her time in the Senate, in the state secretary and now, but also in between different moments of the present Presidential campaign.

Her lack of respect to the public opinion to lie has a sense of cynicism that is particularly worrying taking in account the office she is pursuing to be elected for.

She sometimes define her as a Moderate, others as a Progressive politician!

It seems that she is practically changing her opinions it depends of the public that is listening her at each different event! Moreover, She is clearly changing her political identity depending on who is she is talking with, She is going to say whatever just to be elected!

A second video with other list of incredible cynical lies of Mrs Clinton on key topics was released apparently more recently showing similar behavior.

www.youtube.com...

Now, for the ones of you that are planning to vote for Clinton just because She is a woman, because you decided to follow the advice of Madeleine Albright, that any woman that don't support another woman deserves a place in Hell:

I suggest you to check carefully the interrogation by Representative Susan Brooks (R-IN) to Hillary Clinton in the House Benghazi Committee hearing about her way to handle the Libyan crisis during Benghazi attacks and her change of mind about the importance of to continue following up after it, to confirm the clear negligence of the former State Secretary on it.

Please check:

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Rep. Susan Brooks (R-Ind.)y anticipated

“I’d like to show you something,” (Brooks said to Clinton as she pulled out the stacks of emails.)

Brooks continued:

This pile represents the e-mails that you sent or received about Libya in 2011, from February through December of 2011. This pile represents the e-mails you sent or received from early 2012 until the day of the attack. There are 795 e-mails in this pile. We’ve counted them. There’s 67 e-mails in this pile in 2012.

And I’m troubled by what I see here. And so my questions relate to these piles. This pile in 2011 I see daily updates. Sometimes is hourly updates from your staff about Benghazi and Chris Stevens.

When I look at this pile in 2012, I only see a handful of e-mails to you from your senior staff about Benghazi. We know from talking to your senior advisers that they knew, many of them are here today seated behind you, that they knew to send you important information.

I can only conclude by your own records that there was a lack in interest in Libya in 2012.

This week America has again another Super Tuesday, this can be the opportunity to express their rejection to professional political manipulators like Mrs Clinton, or decide to accept and support her mediocrity and lack of honesty and respect for the voters allowing the very expensive political propaganda paid by her campaign to take the decision for you about our future.

I want to challenge anybody to bring similar evidence that show not all but about half of the number of lies we can hear Clinton saying in this shocking material concerning the positions of Senator Bernie Sanders in any of the topics he has expressed positions along this campaign or his political career. I have tried to find it by myself and I have failed to get it, making me think that we are dealing with two very different kind of campaigns and candidates.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/24/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

We are just at hours that the Super Tuesday of April 26th 2016 begins and it is interesting to see how independent polls are measuring the preference of the voters:

Connecticut:

Public Policy Polling carried out in between April 10th and April 24th 2016 is giving 48% to H.Clinton, 46% to B.Sanders and 6% to still undecided voters. This promises to be a tied election.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rhode Island:

Public Policy Polling carried out in between April 22th and April 24th 2016 is giving 49% to B.Sanders, 45% to H.Clinton and 6% to still undecided voters. Since it is a so recent poll it is likely to be very precise.

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

Maryland:

NBC poll carried out in between April 5th and April 9th 2016 is giving 58% to H. Clinton, 36% to B.Sanders, and 6% to still undecided voters. We don't know what have happened since April 10th, but possibly Sanders is going to take the undecided percentage.

Pennsylvania:

Public Policy Polling carried out in between April 22th and April 24th 2016 is giving 41% to B.Sanders, 50% to H.Clinton and 9% to still undecided voters. If all the people that declared undecided became caught at last moment by B. Sanders we can expect a really tied election.

Delaware:

Gravis Marketing poll carried out in between April 17th and April 18th of 2016 is giving 45% to H.Clinton, 38% to B.Sanders and 17% of still undecided voters. Since the percentage of Undecided was still so high this can easily become a really tied election.

gravismarketing.com...

So with the only exception of Maryland Senator Bernie Sanders can receive the benefit of winning or become tied in 4 of the 5 primaries of the Super Tuesday, a really promising result that can help him to regain momentum for the last stage of the Democratic Primaries before the National convention.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/25/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

According with a poll by The George Washington University dated Yesterday April 25th 2016 a democratic vote today for Hillary Clinton would assure the election in November of Donald Trump if he becomes the Republican Nominee.

In a head-to-head matchup of each party’s frontrunner,

Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Trump by only 3 percentage points nationally (46 to 43; 11 percent undecided).

Comparatively,

Mr. Sanders fares definitively clearly better against Mr. Trump (51 to 40; almost 10 percent undecided).
please check:

mediarelations.gwu.edu...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/26/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

join