It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mudar Zahran -"Hamas is Killing My People"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is the side of the story that usually doesnt get out.
Mudar Zahran is a Jordanian-Palestinian Leader and Activist, no fan of israel, and a rarely heard voice from the Palestinian side. He is unafraid to tell the truth despite threats of imprisonment and death from his own people.

In 2013 Zahran was indicted by a Jordanian military court and scheduled to be tried in absentia for four separate charges against him, relating to what it labels incitement against the ruling political regime of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, calling for changing the basic conditions of society and using a long tongue against the king and undermining an official entity"[4] in addition to damaging the country's image and inciting hatred.[1][13] According to the Jordanian newspaper Al Ghad, "Zahran's social networking sites carry articles and phrases offensive to Jordan and his own people (Palestinians)

Mr. Zahran tells of Hamas executing Palestinians in cold blood for nothing more than political and media leverage. He is unafraid to tell the REAL truth of the palestinians origins and how they were marginalized by jordan and egypt and went as far as calling Jordan an Apartheid State.

"Hamas is killing MY people!"- Mudar Zahran, Jordanian-Palest... "The Israeli army sends warnings to people [Gazans] to evacuate buildings before an attack... Hamas's strict policy, though, was not to allow us to evacuate. Many people got killed, locked inside their homes by Hamas militants. Hamas's official Al-Quds TV regularly issued warnings to Gazans not to evacuate their homes. Hamas militants would block the exits to the places residents were asked to evacuate. In the Shijaiya area, people received warnings from the Israelis and tried to evacuate the area, but Hamas militants blocked the exits and ordered people to return to their homes. Some of the people had no choice but to run towards the Israelis and ask for protection for their families. Hamas shot some of those people as they were running; the rest were forced to return to their homes and get bombed. This is how the Shijaiya massacre happened. More than 100 people were killed."-

Inb4 Mossad Agent

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I am glad that someone is not afraid to say these things. It seems as though the world has turned a blind eye to this situation which makes me sad. Good on him for telling the truth.

This is the 1st I am hearing about the phone calls and that infuriates me. These people are nothing but cowards to block their own people from leaving only for media outcry about how the Israelis are killing innocent men and women. I think I shall have to do more research on this.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

This is the 1st I am hearing about the phone calls and that infuriates me.

‘Roof knocking': The Israeli military’s tactic of phoning Palestinians it is about to bomb

Israel Warns Gaza Targets by Phone and Leaflet
edit on 20-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Because it's usually BS just like this article.

Mr. Zahran tells of Hamas executing Palestinians in cold blood for nothing more than political and media leverage.

How would he know? This guy has lived most of his life in America and England.

Inb4 Mossad Agent

Not an agent but defiantly an Israeli bootlicker seeing how in the Sky video he is acting like nothing but an Israeli mouthpiece. He claims Jordan and Palestine is to blame but says nothing about the 60 plus years of occupation. He says nothing about how Israel closed off the Temple Mount to some people wanting to go there to worship. He says nothing about how Israel creates the conditions so the violence will continue so they can cry how they are the victims. But when he says how Arab Israelis live better than Jewish Israelis in Israel just goes to prove he is full of BS.
edit on 7460000002230America/ChicagoWed, 20 Apr 2016 11:55:22 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

gazans speak out--hamas-war-crimes

"If Hamas does not like you for any reason all they have to do now is say you are a Mossad agent and kill you." — A., a Fatah member in Gaza. "Hamas wanted us butchered so it could win the media war against Israel showing our dead children on TV and then get money from Qatar." — T., former Hamas Ministry officer. "They would fire rockets and then run away quickly, leaving us to face Israeli bombs for what they did." — D., Gazan journalist. "Hamas imposed a curfew: anyone walking out in the street was shot. That way people had to stay in their homes, even if they were about to get bombed. Hamas held the whole Gazan population as a human shield." — K., graduate student "The Israeli army allows supplies to come in and Hamas steals them. It seems even the Israelis care for us more than Hamas." — E., first-aid volunteer. "We are under Hamas occupation, and if you ask most of us, we would rather be under Israeli occupation… We miss the days when we were able to work inside Israel and make good money. We miss the security and calm Israel provided when it was here." — S., graduate of an American university, former Hamas sympathizer.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Because it's usually BS just like this article.

Mr. Zahran tells of Hamas executing Palestinians in cold blood for nothing more than political and media leverage.

Inb4 Mossad Agent

Not an agent but defiantly an Israeli bootlicker seeing how in the Sky video he is acting like nothing but an Israeli mouthpiece. He claims Jordan and Palestine is to blame but says nothing about the 60 plus years of occupation. He says nothing about how Israel closed off the Temple Mount to some people wanting to go there to worship. He says nothing about how Israel creates the conditions so the violence will continue so they can cry how they are the victims. But when he says how Arab Israelis live better than Jewish Israelis in Israel just goes to prove he is full of BS.

whats bs buster? aside from your very informative post?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hamas are part of the problem. The perpetuation of violence, mistrust and hatred.

The real enemy of the Palestinians is the meddlers from Iran and Syria and other Muslims states. The Palastinain question could have been sorted ages ago, had those haters of Israel decided to deal.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You dont have to be a fan of Israel to speak the truth about Hamas and ISIS. Nor do you have to be anti-Islam.

Hamas keeps its people down and fosters hate and discontent, they take advantage of the underlying current to facilitate their fanatical needs both economically and religiously.

The people of Palestine have suffered enough from both sides of this conflict.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Eloquently put. It is a tragic situation that needs to be resolved and has gone on top long.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Hamas are part of the problem. The perpetuation of violence, mistrust and hatred.

The real enemy of the Palestinians is the meddlers from Iran and Syria and other Muslims states. The Palastinain question could have been sorted ages ago, had those haters of Israel decided to deal.

Strange how Iran and Syria is the meddlers to blame from your point of view who is controlled by Shia not Sunni when most Palestinians are Sunni. You know the Shia:s who are trying to survive the genocidal Sunni sect who create Hamas and ISIS with the support of Qutar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You might as well hang it up trying to reason with sheldon there. Arafatt and th e PLO leadership have said before this is a manufactured struggle to get back land lost in the war with Jordan,egypt and other arab nations. When the leadership of those groups says the modern palestinian people just majicaly appeared off mike then something is up.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

How would you know anything on this matter then?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Likely the electronic intifada Twitter feed

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This has only been blindingly obvious for those with eyes to see.

I've heard the stories for years from friends in the area. Both Israeli and Palestinian.

It's good to see it still being brought forth for people to see and hear.

I've never been there either, lived my whole life in the US...yet I know some of the stories. How? By talking to people who've been witness to it. People who loathe Israel, but don't deny that Hamas is equally, if not more so, to blame for many of the atrocities that so horrify us.

Merely truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A big problem is Hamas knows how to play the population and whip them up into a frenzy whenever, or use them as human Shields or cannon fodder.
And then in the same breath turn around and show how they are being victimized

edit on 21-4-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join