It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Board of Elections to be audited due to"hundreds of thousands of polling problems".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

New York City Comptroller To Audit Board Of Election Due To Hundreds Of Thousands Of Polling Problems.

New York hit with widespread complaints about voting irregularities.

“Why is it alleged that 125,000 people have been removed from the voter rolls? Why did 60,000 people receive notices to vote that didn’t have the primary date?

Why were people told they were in the wrong polling place time and time again?” Stringer said. “The next president of the United States could very easily be decided tonight and yet the incompetence of the Board of Elections puts a cloud over these results.”

“We have also received complaints about poll workers allegedly denying voters affidavit ballots when requested, with some evidence that this is more of a problem upstate than in New York City and its suburbs,” Benson continued.

“Within New York City, the largest share of complaints has come from Kings County, including problems this morning with portions of poll books being missing.”

From what I could gather, the "audit" isnt going to change anything in the near term.

Doesnt seem like theyre going to have another vote.

I was kind of wondering whos more corrupt, the Dems or the Republicans.

More evidence that theyre two sides of the same coin.

edit on 20-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: thread title

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Well, the KKK were liberals, right? It seems both Democrats and Republicans are operating from the same playbook. Logic would tend to indicate they have the same master and it sure as hell isn't the people.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/20.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Ummm...yes sir...they're sides of the same BAD penny...
The antithesis of..."find a penny pick it up"...

If you happen to encounter that cursed coin...my advice to you would be...form the sign of the cross and quickly move to the other side of the street...

Remember to stay in the light...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It won't change a thing. Look at what happened when troops overseas tried to vote, but their votes were "lost" and didn't make it in, in time. Look at the Presidential election in Florida. They'll say "Oops, sorry, we'll do better next time" and that'll be the end of it.
It's BS, but it's the way it'll go.
edit on 20-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: typo

edit on 20-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: another typo, not enough coffee yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

it's all a bunch of crap. I'm sick of being appalled by the system.

Crooked crooks...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Meanwhile

As a new round of Syria peace talks kicks off in Geneva, Syrians in government-controlled areas head to polling stations to elect a new parliament. Washington has dismissed the poll out of hand saying it doesn’t reflect "the will of the people." The High Judicial Committee for Elections in Syria has made a decision to extend the deadline until midnight local time due to the remarkably high turnout, the official SANA news agency reported on its Twitter account, quoting a committee statement. Initially, the polling stations were supposed to be open from 7am till 7pm.
www.rt.com... I guess every country has its issues with elections .I wonder what washington will have to say in regards to OP .....wait and see I guess .

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
One would think as long as we have been doing this, we would have worked out a few more of the kinks by now.

/sarc

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thanks for brining it. Too bad Main Street Americans won't hear much about it.

They're fed up with the nonstop coverage of it all, I'm sure. They aren't going to care much about anything election after they 'vote'. Thats the intent, to bore everyone to death so you grab at the remote to turn it off.

What huh, rigged, scams, invalid results?

Who gives a s***? Its over, thank god.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hillary's margin was so wide it won't matter if Sanders eventually gets more delegates from N.Y.. her votes totaled more than the three republicans guys put together. N.Y. spoke and they spoke for Hillary.
I'm betting most of the votes messed up and shut out would have also been votes for Hillary. Not Bernie.
edit on 4202016 by Sillyolme because: Double negative

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Any investigation will probably show this to be incompetence rather than outright manipulation of voter franchises.
These people are all volunteers remember.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You should really read up on the Southern Strategy if you really think the KKK are liberals. I mean, how ignorant is that?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Well, the KKK were liberals, right? It seems both Democrats and Republicans are operating from the same playbook. Logic would tend to indicate they have the same master and it sure as hell isn't the people.

Does this look like a bunch of "liberals"???

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Glad you are here to share your partisan opinions, so glad that you are not showing any bias for any particular candidate. I mean we all know the Queen of Wall Street is pure as the driven snow as are her supporters, not a chance of the premeditated manipulating of the voter roles by anyone involved, not a chance of it.

LOL's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 20-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: hear to here

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It does seem the established have backed the Klingon herself, that seat is reserved for a puppet, not a leader...

If and when Hilary becomes president of the United States, it won't be long before Americans feel the incompetence and corruption of the Clintons.

2017 onward, is going to be a very interesting period for America and the globe at whole..

Oh, of course the election process is fraud. The established designed the system, not the people.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I know you believe hilley can do no wrong, but.....

In the unadjusted exit poll Clinton led 52-48% (the margin of error is 2.6%). The exit poll was adjusted to match the recorded vote: 57.9-42.1%. If votes had not been manipulated there would have been no need to adjust the exit poll results.

The probability that Sanders' exit poll share was greater than the recorded vote in 19 of 20 primaries is 1 in 26,000.

"Around the world, exit polls have been used to verify the integrity of elections. The United States has funded exit polls in Eastern Europe to detect fraud. Discrepancies between exit polls and the official vote count have been used to successfully overturn election results in Ukraine, Serbia, and Georgia."

source

I am sure you can explain this, in a way that will make the HRC machine to be the honest up standing campaign, which of course could do no wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Does this look like a bunch of "liberals"???

Considering the liberal, sjw's and snowflakes et al, recent escapades into rights suppression , I'd say that pic, sans writing, but considering history about sums up liberals. In just as many cases it probably is equally applicable to Conservatives. The problem with most of the people moaning about Trump, is they don't seem to realize he is nationalist. That's why both parties are behaving stupidly, Trump is their common enemy.

But carry on, continue drinking the kool-aid. It's good while it lasts I suppose but the hard realities will rear their ugly heads when "democracy" fails. Power vacuums favour dictators.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I am supporting Hillary. I don't think I've been shy or coy in saying so.
As far as partisan goes. I worked on Nixon's second campaign. I voted for Regan. One of my friends ran for city council as an independent. I voted for him. Just because I'm voting for Hillary doesn't mean I'm going to be a peg you fit into a particular hole.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

First you tell me how the discrepancy is because of hillary.

She won by a wide margin.
Are those figures out of bounds for what was expected?
I'm not really a math person.
Can you explain ?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The only ho I have you pegged into his Hilley!

Can you explain why repeatedly exit polls are higher for Sen Sanders than the actual final tallies?

Could it possibly be election fraud through the rigging voting machines?

Why in AZ the number of disenfranchised voters were mainly Sen Sanders supporters?

In NY there were no early votes, no absentee ballots, yet exit polls were off by over 11%.

The exit poll indicated a close race. Hillary led by just 52-48%, an 11.8% discrepancy from the recorded vote. There were 13,791 respondents and a 2.6% exit poll margin of error. But Clinton led by a whopping 62-38% in the vote count with 33% of precincts reporting.

or can you explain how this occurred:

Sanders’ exit poll share declined in the recorded vote in 18 out of 19 primaries.
The probability: 1 in 26,000.

source

So is this where you say, I am not a mathematician, or do you agree something is wrong?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join