It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: "The Donald Trump campaign doesn't know what they're doing."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

I am basing my grades on outcome. You know the reality of the situation as opposed to emotions.

What outcome? Has he won 95% of the delegates? 95% of states? It appears that number was just pulled out of your ass, not based on outcomes. Emotions do tend to lead people to exaggerate when they are fully invested in other people. So I can see why you would exaggerate.

Trump is winning on delegates by a long way, he is winning on votes by a long way, he is winning on states won by a long way. He is wiping the floor with Cruz. I was being kind to Cruz with a C- . Given he can no longer even get to 1237, he flunked the whole exam and ran out of time before he got to the end. Seems like it's him that does not know what he is doing - unless of course you want to bring the emotion back into it.

How would you explain Trump's amazing achievement of easily winning the race against 16 other contestants, many of whom spent fortunes and have years of experience running for elections. Do you really believe it's blind luck and he's bumbling his way through it, or could you be letting your emotion get in the way of logic

I don't care about any of that. The topic is that Cruz has precedent to go off of when making such statements. We've established that and the debate is now pointless.

If you want to continue to wrap yourself in Trump idolatry and ramble on about his awesomeness, go ahead, but without me. My point has been made, verified and now I will move along.

Actually what most media outlets fail to mention is ALOT of the delegates ted is getting are SECOND BALLOT delegates. SO in reality ted dont have as many as he i s claiming.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join