It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Your favorite ATS People?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Nah, I'm good, was just feeling random when I wrote that. It's better today...well, for most of the day. I think I should have avoided the riding lawnmower today.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Speaking the truth is more important than maintaining popularity.

Being outspoken will never win this sort of contest, but but at least the message gets through.

I just cannot seem to cut off my sense of empathy with everyone as a whole, when the whole point of these is to separate, to make a distinction.
I'm not concerned with getting any message across to anyone, I have no lessons to teach -everyone here knows exactly this principle, it just is not important to them right now.
I only speak up for my own well being. Seeing as I observe remaining a silent observer results in bitterness and hostile defensive later, I figure I can better avoid that delayed effect for myself if I just express myself immediately.

Even though I have been mentioned a couple of times here, I cannot stop identifying also with those who weren't, so I'd develop a bitterness anyway if I stay silent.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I must be getting too grumpy for this place these days.

No love for the old wickus.

I miss mutter...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
1). Phage and Slayer69 are my Totes McGoats.

2). Where is Phage to embrace all this positivity and popularity? I'd love to see his take on it.

3). Someone needs to do an annual awards thread. To include, but not limited to, Best Thread of the Year, Best comment of the year, Best AMA of the year, Most threads made award, Most Comments Award, Most stars received award, Most comments deleted by Mods award, etc..etc...You get the point. Call it the "Annual Tin Foil Hat Awards"...or something. I don't know. Skeptic Overlord...get on it! And give the winners a free Jesse Ventura T-Shirt too....don't go gettin all cheap on 'em.

And on top of that there should be an annual roast, done by me. This thread alone would provide a lot of ammo.

Yes where is Phage? Excellent question. Now why would the man you look up to for his wisdom and being the voice of reason not join in the circular festivities? Think about that.

You'd love to see his take on it?

Like, "ooh, that tickles.....", or, "I want to thank God, all of my fans, and above all, Google, for making this possible....."?

Quick, someone tell me I am just bitter about not making the cut.

edit on 24-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wuv you Chad.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I got this idea when posting elsewhere

Where, the Hello Kitty forum?

You should have proposed making a top ten list of favorites in order of most favorite, that would have created even more loosh to be harvested.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Djarums because he is just awesome!
Hedficide because he has a poetic way with words and he makes me laugh.
Zazzafrazz because she's a beautiful soul ❤️

I'm going to spell this all sorts of wrong lol but Kandevietz, this member makes many awesome threads in ancient civilizations forum!

Skyfloating!!! I have always loved this member. Just read his threads and you will see why!
MemoryShock another member I've always enjoyed but he doesn't post as much as he use to.

I am not on here like I was years ago so I'm not as familiar with the newer members. Anyone want to suggest some newer members who post decent threads?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: nonspecific
Crazyewok, grainofsand and gortex. Smurfy and soloprotocol are all bufoons.

Really? I'd say a better descriptive term for me is mouthy prick, but hey.

Wow at last something I agree with you about.

Only kidding, there have been a few others.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wuv you Chad.

We all love the Chadster.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I must be getting too grumpy for this place these days.
No love for the old wickus.
I miss mutter...

Much love!
I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with in the middle of the night.
In one of those places we're 'not supposed to be'.
Reading things we're 'not supposed to see'.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You know something?

I went through this thread quickly, and I recognize every member here.
I read your stuff. I S&F even if I don't leave a reply...often.
I think of you as friends, even if you don't know me.

I like all of you.
I appreciate you all being here.
You keep me company when I'm lonely, and you talk about the stuff I'm interested in.

I think a rather large group *squishy hug* is in order.

jacy

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Haha call a spade a spade I always say!

We're certainly in agreement regarding the upcoming referendum vote

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awww Jacy! You're a doll and loved by everyone, I'm sure!

Mostly by me but, that's a different thread! LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Haha call a spade a spade I always say!

We're certainly in agreement regarding the upcoming referendum vote

Funny how 2 people I usually agree with can both be dead wrong eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: jacygirl

Awww Jacy! You're a doll and loved by everyone, I'm sure!

Mostly by me but, that's a different thread! LOL

Hehe, thanks hunny! (But shh! people will talk!)

That's very sweet of you to say, but I wasn't looking for love (in all the wrong places).
I was trying to give some.

It DOES suck when you don't see your name, and it DOES suck when a few members seem to be adored by everyone (even if they deserve it).

I just want everyone here to know that they ARE appreciated...and noticed...and liked.
And if any of you are ever feeling low...come to The Shed. Just say "hi, jacy invited me." You will be welcome! Trust me, I have friends in high places.

jacy

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If we agreed with you, we'd all be wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Funny how 2 people I usually agree with can both be dead wrong eh?

Lol, you may win it seeing as the big guns like Obama have been brought over to tell us not to leave the EU.
We of course absolutely disagree over the EU, but aside from that I mostly agree with your good self as well. You can be a bit too Citizen Smith/left wing/comrade/everyone is a snowflake kind of thing for me sometimes, but your intentions are kind and hippy like so your views are a good counter balance to some of mine.

I haven't posted a list in this thread. To be completely honest I like pretty much everyone on ATS, it would be boring as # if we all agreed with each other about every specific issue. I've crossed swords at some point with most regular posters here, but only over the specific issue...I'll happily 'star' them in another thread.

ATS is like an online pub to me, plenty of blokes in my local real life pub are pricks in some facets of their character but they make the pub what it is, eclectic, and I'll still play pool with them over a pint...same as I would with pretty much all members of ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsanddidnt you do the opposite in your vain attempt to get banned. A list of people you disliked?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: grainofsanddidnt you do the opposite in your vain attempt to get banned. A list of people you disliked?

Ah no, it was a post of the specific elements of character/personality which I don't like, same as I'd say in the 'real life' pub to their faces. Just against ATS rules though, and the context of that 'suicide by mods' thread was another story altogether.

...it is against agreements I reached with admin/mods to discuss such issues if I wish to remain as grainofsand on ATS, so best leave that to personal message, but regardless, I'd have a pint and a game of pool with all those members, and say the same to them eye to eye. No bull# with me, but T's & C's require it on ATS more so than my local.

*Edit*
Haha, I'm loving the rush of stars you got in the time it took me to post my reply!
#ing brilliant, it seems I pissed a load of people off with that one

...I've never been here to make friends or to join a circle jerk, I'm here for interesting discussion and amusement.
edit on 24.4.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Haha, I'm loving the rush of stars you got in the time it took me to post my reply!

Lol just noticed that. I guess you made an impact with that thread

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join