It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Your favorite ATS People?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
1). Phage and Slayer69 are my Totes McGoats.

2). Where is Phage to embrace all this positivity and popularity? I'd love to see his take on it.

3). Someone needs to do an annual awards thread. To include, but not limited to, Best Thread of the Year, Best comment of the year, Best AMA of the year, Most threads made award, Most Comments Award, Most stars received award, Most comments deleted by Mods award, etc..etc...You get the point. Call it the "Annual Tin Foil Hat Awards"...or something. I don't know. Skeptic Overlord...get on it! And give the winners a free Jesse Ventura T-Shirt too....don't go gettin all cheap on 'em.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What's funny is that some of the coolest posters I've "met" online post here, as well as some of the craziest. Which is why this place is great. : )

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
That's got to suck. Have you tried to put ice on it? If it keeps up, have it checked out.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am starring every single post here. I might be behind by a page, getting to it.

This is a fantastic outpouring of respect and/or love.

The 'competitors' dont have anything like this. Only WE have it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TheForced

I'm pretty certain that I am universally hated around here, so I was a bit shocked to see my name on your list.

Suppose I am not trying hard enough to piss everyone off.

No, you aren't. You were one I left out of my list while tired.

And others, make a more memorable name or make yout avatar bigger. I see a lot here I missed because of that.
edit on 22-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Well, I know ou can't change your name. but how the hell am I supposed to remember something like alldaylong? Make a BIGGER avatar!

There is Avatar Creations

And I am thinking of another change, so the avatar creations people will be scared now. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grayeagle
a reply to: reldra

I mostly post in the short story forum so I have become very familiar with the writers. I am so happy to be associated with such great people. Above board, Night star, Gordi, True brit, Jacygirl, etc, etc. But appreciate all the other posters and their contributions like Slayer, Hefficide, etc. I just enjoy being part of this global community!

I will be going in that forum. I have a lot more poetry to post and I am a writer. I think I will be making new friends.

I dont see Gordi here, unless he is in the short story forums. Mabe BTS ? I should look at that more.

And there is another 'place'. I think that is way way above top secret though. I will not divulge it even umder torture.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Gordi the drummer? He's been hanging out in The Shed.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Some great members names have been listed here. I have to say I agree with a lot of them, or at least the ones I'm familiar with from over time. I know I've sure learned a lot around here.
I think a thread like this is nice. Brings us back to the human level and let's others know we do really respect them, and appreciate the banter.
I too would have a long list, some I miss dearly, and some new members that seem to be showing promise as well.

Being alone as I am, I still feel quite alive when I'm on here. I don't always have much to say, but when I do, I like to at least try and make it count and not just babble

Thinking I may need to check out the shed

A round for the house

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I'm still here reldra! (waves).
I spend most of my time in the shed, doing bts avatars or writing short stories for the latest story contest!
Nice to see you again.
G

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The 'competitors' dont have anything like this. Only WE have it.

I disagree. Every forum I've spent time on has the occasional "group hug" popularity fest.
There is almost always something like 6 or 7% of the population that strokes each other, while the others watch silently.
It is also usually followed in the next weeks by an unusually high amount of vitrol and hostility in threads, where there seems to be a rash of over-reaction.
It always seems to me that it is a result of those who watched, telling themselves they don't care that no one likes them, no biggie, but as the days go by it starts to make them feel more and more bitter, or at least quick to defend themselves.

You can't swing to one extreme without heading in the opposite afterwards. Karma and all that.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Clownfish seems pretty awesome.

All of the more spiritual members are on the list too. I just can't think of all you names. Not religious, open minded spiritual.

Nothing against the religious ones though, I like them too.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
+1 for Phage

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Either way, I got a vasectomy on Monday, and my right nut feels like someone is pinching it--constantly, all day, every minute--so I'm not really thinking straight right now.

The end.

This made me think of Debbie Downer....Wah wah WAAAAAHhh. Trombone sound, you know.

Geez, man. What are we supposed to say? "Hope it clears up." ????
*facepalm*

LOL......

edit on 4/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I have not really seen this thread until now but you know you are on my list.

Also truebrit and peeple, nightstar and the big fat furry texan bloke.

Not really one for compliments as am English and it is not in our nature.

Crazyewok, grainofsand and gortex. Smurfy and soloprotocol are all bufoons. Compliments from us do not work well, it's easier to insult someone with a wry smile than say something nice.

Colbaltic and Skidmark.

And some others as well.

Ketsuko even though we often disagree and Swanee.

Got to go or I will get a bigger list and be here all night.

Bluesma and I miss flyersfan.

Augustus is always present and amusing.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Quite. You are on mine, too...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3Nlight3n3D1 - are you kidding me? I didn't like this post as I knew there would be people that would feel left out and unloved and then I read ClownFish's and it broke my heart.

I enjoy every post. I love the variety everyone brings to this site - some members make me laugh out loud (which is a rarity as I have a twisted sense of humour), some are so bizarre one has to question if time has stopped, some make me cry and others... I just want to drag their broken souls into my arms and take away all their pain.

I just wanted to say thank you 3Nlight3n3d1 for shocking the kajojos out of me (I have spent the last 10 minutes in a severe embarrassed blush) and for giving me the idea to say: everyone on ATS, no matter how big or little of a poster is valued by me and so many others on this site.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3Nlight3n3D1 - are you kidding me? I didn't like this post as I knew there would be people that would feel left out and unloved and then I read ClownFish's and it broke my heart.

I enjoy every post. I love the variety everyone brings to this site - some members make me laugh out loud (which is a rarity as I have a twisted sense of humour), some are so bizarre one has to question if time has stopped, some make me cry and others... I just want to drag their broken souls into my arms and take away all their pain.

I just wanted to say thank you 3Nlight3n3d1 for shocking the kajojos out of me (I have spent the last 10 minutes in a severe embarrassed blush) and for giving me the idea to say: everyone on ATS, no matter how big or little of a poster is valued by me and so many others on this site.

Hey, that was so sweet of you, but let me tell you, this was the best thing that has happened to me on ATS! I would not have even said anything except that I felt sorry for someone else that got fooled, and I didn't want them to think it was only them, and that has opened up all sorts of doors -- hopefully not the exit door -- but I've been having a ball...and I got invited to the Shed, and life is sweet beyond description now.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Still getting caught up in here.

I want to thank everyone who mentioned The Shed 4 and the new people who have joined us there!!!!!

I also want to thank those who honored me by being on your list.

For those who weren't on a list, there are so many people who I recognize and appreciate and star your posts all over the place, even if I don't reply in the thread myself. Come join us at the shed.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Xue
TechX
Dbcowboy
OneQuestion
AlaskanDad
Ketsuko

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Well, thank you!

It's an honor to be associated with such an eclectic group.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join