It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Your favorite ATS People?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
I'm so getting banned for this..

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Quantum,

You're a gem!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Skid Mark,

Forgot, huh? 'Sallright, I am quite forgettable. I'm glad you remembered though, I was so distraught over having not been mentioned I had all but signed my suicide note.

(A little dark humor for ya)

Seriously though man, thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Favorite Spiderman characters

Venom
Dr. Octopus
Hobgoblin
Mysterio
Electro
Rhino

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
It's really not so much as you being forgettable but more like me having a lot going on at once and not being able to keep things straight.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Off the top of my head;

.one question
.mystic mushroom
.true American
.krazy shot
.AK907
.geezlouise
.phage
.kandinsky
.i know for sure I'm forgetting a bunch so ill be back.

mamashredak of course.....oops

edit on 21-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
John Lear

I don't really talk to many users per se. I just enjoy posting here and there and learning what I can from the community. Thanks for letting me get involved

On me....

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Skid Mark,

And you expect me to believe that!? Man, you ain't gotsta lie to kick it, homes.

(Of course you know I'm just effing off)

You're a good man Skids.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
GoShredAK,

AWW MAN!

How could I forget KrazySh0t!?

I love his MJ reform threads.

Its just so hard to make lists when there are so many quality contributors here.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sg1642,

*Nerd alert*

How does Batman call Spiderman? An interdimensional phone!

BLASPHEMY!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: brace22

Wasn't John Lear banned? I remember seeing an interview with him from Project Camelot where he talked about it.

He had some interesting stuff to say back in the day when I was just a creeper and ATS was mostly about conspiracies and UFO's etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah I think so. Much like you I only know what he says in the video. However his relationship with ATS is nout to do with me!!

His videos were interesting and his stories were cool to listen to!p but that's where I leave it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
GoShredAK,

AWW MAN!

How could I forget KrazySh0t!?

I love his MJ reform threads.

Its just so hard to make lists when there are so many quality contributors here.

I know! I kinda wish I didn't start this list because I know i won't mention everybody.

Continued......;

.Plb34cheese
.chelsdh
.cheesy (whatever happened to him?)

And many more......

ETA: TechX is one.

And everyone who showed me kindness and support when I was going through a crisis. As well as everyone I forgot.

Ok I'm done now, this was a bad idea.

Ps: It's totally fine that each and every one of you forgot to add me to your list, I'm sure it just slipped your minds so no worries.

(leaves thread awkwardly)

(never really left)

Buzzywigs seems really cool, nice, and popular, and made my list mainly for the sweet avatar.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You spoiled my perfect streak.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Kantzveldt authors the best threads on ATS.

Kantzveldt, if you are reading this...thank you so much for your contributions.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ClownFish

Oh no! This post made me feel so sad for you!

I didn't think that I would turn up on anyone's list, so when I clicked on the link and saw my name, I actually cried.

And then I felt like an idiot to be so sensitive.

And then I thought that this was too good to be true.

And then I saw your post....

Perhaps we should start our own club. Actually, I already have a private club of only two members, committed to being moral support for each other. Would you like to join?

Yes, I'd like to join. If that was an "open community" question, of course.

Moral support is always good.

Sorry, I forgot you asked and have been hunting for your post...finally...

This club was started spontaneously between me and JacyGirl after she created a wonderful birthday for Ghost147. When I discovered that she had done all this with a migraine, I sent her a PM with my admiration. We decided that admiration was a wonderful and rare thing that needed to be kept alive so we created our own little mutual admiration society. But it has sat dormant because I don't think that either of us know what to do with it.

At any rate, and I think I speak for her here, I've found my way into the Shed...and that's way better than anything I could offer you, Buzzy, but I think you already know that.

(But if it weren't for the Shed, we would now be 3 and counting...)

PS...For all of you whose names didn't appear on anyone's list...follow me into the Shed. It's way cool over there...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey there, thank you! I clicked the link never expecting it to be me. I am not sure why you have chosen me as I do not create threads regularly and I only throw myself into a discussion when I really feel I need to say something. Other than that, I lurk, watching and learning from so many of the great thinking minds on here and gleaning whatever knowledge I am missing from them. Thanks to a lot of the threads on ATS, I have found myself burning up my Google bandwidth as I go off in all sorts of directions catching up on the subject everyone here has brought forth.

Again, thank you for noticing me/my posts and a mighty big thanks to all ATS members for the good conversations and thought provoking matter.

eta: I see what you did there with the link to /mem

edit on 21-4-2016 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think the "best threads" awards have to go to Slayer69, Kantzveldt, and IsaacKoi. They're always uber-informative, but don't always get much conversation going...just not that kind of thread....but I love that anthropological, cosmic, ancient, unknown aspect of the human condition.

As for our everyday threads regarding the 'campus buildings and forums' each of us might visit (and others never venture near) - there are many very worthwhile members here....some maintain a low profile from time to time (which I should do, also), or stay invested in more detailed discussions - I value them very much, too. Especially I want to shout out to

muse7...

your posts are definitely on my short list of "priority reads". Yours, and several others.....

edit on 4/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join