It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Surfaced Sex Allegation Could Be Hillary Clinton’s BIGGEST NIGHTMARE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't see how this should be relevant.

To be honest I never understood what the big deal was about him having an affair with Monica. Of all the wrong doings presidents have done, a blow job is surely the least bad.

That being said I hope Hilary does not get in.

There are far stronger and wiser women in America that could make fine presidents.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

This series is a perfect example ATS trolling.

Is it relevant? Bill campaigns for his wife. His cover ups affect her credibility.

DNA test? Get real. The will sue you if you get some off a coffee cup. They have DEEP pockets.
The courts will never let you get it legally.
They think the they are pretty safe from the kid, or he would've had an accident.

Before you defend/excuse the Clinton's review this site: LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
While yes it is a scandal.
No one will care.
Or if they do care it will only work in the Clintons favor.

I think we should just send all of them to Maury to see who the father is.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
The woman has GRAND JURY convened against her for criminal charges!!!!
And you think this is going to make a difference. HAHAHA

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Why should it? No wait...you really believe this don't you? Ha! Oh sorry to laugh like that when you're trying to be serious.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think it is a nightmare that people think anything will actually be done to her! Wishful thinking I guess.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 20-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Someone should tell Glenn we don't determine who the father is with a photo anymore. DNA doesn't lie.

Luckily for the Clintons, since Webster Hubbell is Chelsea's dad. The Clinton family tree looks like a lightpole.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

To be honest I never understood what the big deal was about him having an affair with Monica. Of all the wrong doings presidents have done, a blow job is surely the least bad.

There are far stronger and wiser women in America that could make fine presidents.

Yea, and lying under oath was a huge joke. Everyone knows, nobody tells the truth in court. So that whole perjury thing was just a misunderstanding. Not sure the meaning of the word "is", but quite positive about the word blowjob.

Keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I am supposing that is the First lady was found to have spread her legs on the oval office desk for some underling people would care, as they would care if First Lady was Pg by a male prostitute.

People want a Clean and Pure First LadyMan if they get into office.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

The courts will never let you get it legally.
They think the they are pretty safe from the kid, or he would've had an accident.

He may yet. Someone may not have known before of his existence.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think more than anything it shows that the Clinton's are just together for their mutual legacies. I don't care about Bill having a illegitimate love child. What I care about is that these people are serial liars and only keep up appearances of a marriage because they think the people are that stupid.

How is Hilary a 'strong woman' that she would stay married to Bill in the face of his infidelity? She just wants Bill's name recognition and is either scared to be on her own or simply doesn't care about looking like a complete fool.

Also, the more I look at that picture the more I think the kid looks like Bill. It is almost uncanny and frankly this is a very believable story.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
The woman has GRAND JURY convened against her for criminal charges!!!!
And you think this is going to make a difference. HAHAHA

Where did you get that nonsense. Grand Jury??? Criminal charges??? Ummm no sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

originally posted by: Metallicus

Buddy Young, a former Arkansas State Trooper, has admitted that in 1983, he drove Clinton and Bobbie to her mother’s home near Hot Springs for an extended, intimate visit while the mother was out-of-town. Both were paid $400 each, plus a $50 tip.

Re: the driver and the lady of the night:

So they were both paid $400 plus a $50 tip.

One for driving a car and one for boinking Bill?

That either makes one of them very dumb or one of them very smart.

"Pimpin aint easy." Biggie Smalls, 1992

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What's a "lie-dictator test"?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
What's a "lie-dictator test"?

its similar to a "lie-dicktetor" the probes are placed on the tip of the di..nose..

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wow, I've never seen Reldra get shot down so quick and leave only one post.

As to the allegations, an accusation doesn't get you too far these days. If DNA comes out it might be enough negative publicity to finally shut Hillary up.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know if its true or not, but nothing really surprises me with Bill Clinton. That being said, few people that matter (read that: Democrat voters) will believe it and fewer still will care. There are worse scandals surrounding the Clintons and with more evidence. The far-left doesn't care about those, either.
edit on 23-4-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The reason it can damage Hillary is because she physically shut him out when his Aunt went to talk to them.
I don't know how I missed this thread but I just found out today. He regularly got money and gifts until Clinton became president and then everything stopped.

I'm telling you, the man deserves to have a DNA test and has asked for years. Snopes considers the claim unproven. www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join