It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump staffers face threat of blacklist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Profusion

Wait. Politics is a dirty game? Wow. I bet water is wet too.

People only bitch when it happens to their guy/gal.

I'm trying to figure out how that excuses anything?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

" Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me. "

So , you would Basically Discriminate against a Person's Constitutional Right to Free Speech based on his or hers Political Beliefs ? I see , it's People like you that lost their ability to Reason when it comes to Comprehending the Concept of a Free Society .

Thar is a crap ton of emoticons. No, they can say what they like, but not near me in my private business or business places. That is indeed up to me.

How ironic when a liberal says this, they get 25 down thumb emoticons. Or seem to be discriminating against free speech. I would do business with a trump Supporter, but generally I do not ask what a client's political ideas are. As for an employee, as long as they werent too loud about it, that would be fine. But in that case it is definitely up to me.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Wait. Politics is a dirty game? Wow. I bet water is wet too.

People only bitch when it happens to their guy/gal.

I am counting your questions and you passed 1 about 12,000 ago.

Obviously, the answer was that peple only complain when it effects them, they don't complain when the same is done to 'the other team'. It did not exuse or not excuse anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That was more directed st Agustus.

And lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

That was more directed st Agustus.

And lol.

I know.
Just had to say it. Especially the first part. I have my eye on you Mr. one question!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I have a fan club! More like a group of agitators but I enjoy it, sharpened like steel you know!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I have a fan club! More like a group of agitators but I enjoy it, sharpened like steel you know!

LOL.

Ok, I will be part of the OneQuestion Fan Club. There aren't any fan clubs here. Many are fans of Phage (I am) and Antediluvian (#1 fan here) and a few others, but there are no clubs. I hereby create the OneQuestion Fan Club.

This gives me an idea for a thread.
edit on 20-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I wonder if they are playing into the persecuted underdog thing here

SSDD: anyone who watched what happened to Ron Paul knows this game well.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage.

Sure they do, you think you would be weeping orange tears of Trump agony if he were over the required amount of delegates or he was pissing in Cruz's cheerios by out maneuvering him in the non-primary states?

Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact they're doing it anymore.

Actually, the major difference is Ron Paul learned from his previous mistake and tried to out hustle his opponents in 2012 resulting in many of the rules that Trump is boohooing about being implemented. All he needed to do was pay attention to Ron Paul's campaign for strategy. The fact that he or his team did not have a clue is evident by the addition of Paul Manafort to the Trump team. Manafort is as establishment as you get.

Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.

*surprise face*

Did you and Trump just figure out both parties engage in decidedly unethical behavior?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It does not. The rules permit this type of activity and if Trump is getting out played again that is his fault.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The "rules" permit the people running the show to get what they want. More like a protection mechanism.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The "rules" permit the people running the show to get what they want. More like a protection mechanism.

That pretty much sums it up. It baffles me that people are just catching on to this and thinking it was whipped up recently just because of 'their guy'.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I wonder if they are playing into the persecuted underdog thing here

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe next cycle they will drop the dog and pony show and just state this is our puppet.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Maybe next cycle they will drop the dog and pony show and just state this is our puppet.

They kind of already do that. Their parties, their rules.

If Trump really were such and anti-establishment candidate he would have run Third Party like Perot did. I honestly think he would have done better with that route.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They kind of already do that. Their parties, their rules.

If Trump really were such and anti-establishment candidate he would have run Third Party like Perot did. I honestly think he would have done better with that route.

I think he would have definitely broken the 5% barrier needed to allow equal ballot access and public funding. Trump could have helped end the two party system...but he didn't.

Instead he's running for the nomination of a party he's been *cough* hating-on since day one.

But, yeah, he's sooo totes anti-establishment.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I suppose this show, fueled by "debates" and mud slinging, is a form of advertising. After all, people buy a lot of cheap, crappy products. Make it sound good with some fancy pictures or video and ring up a sale.

Do i go with the Acme D1000 or Widget R1250 product? Sooner or later a person finds out the only difference is the label and paint job on the outside and who gets the money from the sale.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Do i go with the Acme D1000 or Widget R1250 product? Sooner or later a person finds out the only difference is the label and paint job on the outside and who gets the money from the sale.

I think that accurately sums up the situation.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

To blacklist people like that is just unamerican to say the least. Also, left leaning liberals are just hypocrites. They've whined about McCarthyism but approve blacklisting Trump supporters?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me. "

So , you would Basically Discriminate against a Person's Constitutional Right to Free Speech based on his or hers Political Beliefs ? I see , it's People like you that lost their ability to Reason when it comes to Comprehending the Concept of a Free Society .

Thar is a crap ton of emoticons. No, they can say what they like, but not near me in my private business or business places. That is indeed up to me.

How ironic when a liberal says this, they get 25 down thumb emoticons. Or seem to be discriminating against free speech. I would do business with a trump Supporter, but generally I do not ask what a client's political ideas are. As for an employee, as long as they werent too loud about it, that would be fine. But in that case it is definitely up to me.

But then according to your OP and what we have established so far, is that it is OK for a liberal/Democrat to disrupt a private event held by Trump but an employee of yours with a differing opinion is the height of ignorance and deserves to be punished.

The sheer hypocrisy is both incredible and blatant. You know, it works both ways, other people have rights also.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join