It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump staffers face threat of blacklist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

TrollicusMasonicus has spoken...again. I'll actually add something of value to the thread besides the 2 bit line you've so graciously bestowed upon us.

What conclusion does one reach? My conclusion is that Americans don't believe or care about fairness, decency, or integrity on the whole at all. The conspiracy against Trump that we're seeing goes very deep. Even a good percentage of the posters on this forum give it tacit or outright approval. This is beyond corruption. In terms of fairness, decency, and integrity, the system is completely dead.

This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage. Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact their doing it anymore. Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.

The only significant difference I can surmise between how the US federal government and the Chinese federal government operate is the sham "election" process that tricks the common person into thinking they're a part of the system.

Then Americans have the gall to act like their system of government is superior to the one in China. I cannot see any significant difference between them outside of the fact that China's system is much better for the ordinary person overall. How ironic is that?

Well, we don't have millions in slave labor iPhone factories, or people dying because they talk crap about our government, so there is that tiny little tidy bit you left out!!

Slave labor is illegal in China. If you're going to claim they "have millions in slave labor iPhone factories", I'm going to need evidence.

China does indeed have "people dying because they talk crap about [their] government." However, I believe there's plenty of evidence that that happens sometimes in the US. The US harasses people more indirectly as I'm sure you know including IRS targeting, being put on a terror watch list, etc.

Have you not seen the pictures of the factory sites?

Barbed wire facing in, bars over the windows, nets off the roofs!!

The barbed wire keeps them in, so they used to jump out windows to escape ( death), so they barred them up, so they started jumping off the roofs, so they put nets up to catch them!!!

This is no joke!!!

It is for real!!

Just google it!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

" America may be dead. "

Not Yet . The Silent Majority who Believe in Freedom will Act , and have their Voices heard Loud and Clear Before that would Ever Happen .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Nucleardoom

" America may be dead. "

Not Yet . The Silent Majority who Believe in Freedom will Act , and have their Voices heard Loud and Clear Before that would Ever Happen .

Seconded!!!

All in favor?

Aye!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Guys, I just gotta ask, am I the only one that notices how bat# crazy the left acts of you don't agree with them?

No , you are Not the Only one . The Closed Minded Left cannot Honestly Debate Issues because they don't Really understand the Concept . Compromise is not in their Vocabulary either .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesNGiantLeach

I'm a Trump supporter and I earn $45 an hour cleaning toilets.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Hmm... $1,800 a Week Cleaning Toilets ? Not Bad , any more Openings for the Millions of Unemployed Americas out there ?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Guys, I just gotta ask, am I the only one that notices how bat# crazy the left acts of you don't agree with them?

No , you are Not the Only one . The Closed Minded Left cannot Honestly Debate Issues because they don't Really understand the Concept . Compromise is not in their Vocabulary either .

Sure it is, compromise means they get what they want # you!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Profusion

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me.

In fact, maybe we can get them listed as such on Angie's List. LOL

But I am sure you could go on about your opinions to clients or to them, right? How are you that special that your opinion counts but others don't, unless they agree with you. It's basically what you just stated. In addition that you consider financially harming people for having an opinion different than yours, to be OK, even desirable. Not very good form there..... Where does this punishment stop? You going to punish them for being a different colour, class, sexual orientation or religion than you as well?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/19.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I started my own business and frankly don't trust anyone else to do the jobs like me.

And I'm smarter than contracting more than 20 hours a week doing that.

I also have a photography/video/audio/editing business that pulls in about 5,000 (I won't do weddings anymore).

My point was, though, to James, that cleaning toilets can be lucrative and provide time for other things, if you're smart. Demeaning a job is the first sign that one doesn't understand business.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have not heard about blacklisting since studying about the McCarthy era.

What this happens to be is political blackmail and ultimately stupidity at the highest degree. They are going to end the political carreers of these people cause they do not like the candidate, yet fail to see that with this election, comes alot of experience and with those that they have could put together a winning team to get a candidtae into office.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

" Demeaning a job is the first sign that one doesn't understand business. "

Great Quote Sir , and so True .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Thank you, friend.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me.

#

Hopefully they take you to court and you lose your business.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What is really scary about it all is she wouldn't give someone a job because they support Trump. Like you're a criminal.
And if that's not enough BLACKLIST you for it.

That's just crazy.

America may be dead.

Nope.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Seriously?

But you have no problems calling an actual man a woman, like for real, pretending he is a woman and demanding he gets to use the woman's restroom and all?

But you wouldn't hire a trump supporter?

Lol, your mental and moral compasses are way out of wack friend!!

I disagree.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me. In fact, maybe we can get them listed as such on Angie's List. LOL

This has shades of Nazi & East Germany and it's frankly scary to see thought processes like this. WOW.

Watch out for the Stazi coming soon to your neighborhood. Be especially careful you don't make the "Trumper list".

Why is it 'shades of Nazi germany'? Other people are so very confident that not baking a cake for gays is all American and free speech...I might want to exercise my free speech too.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No, I hadn't noticed.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

#

Hopefully they take you to court and you lose your business.

On what grounds?

I am in an 'at will' employment state. Trump Supporters are not a protected class.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

“You realize once you go Trumptard, your career in GOP politics is over?”

What's the big deal??? The guy told him the truth.

Maybe a few of his hired interpreters (the people that explain away his gaffe's) will find another job in the GOP after this but I am pretty sure the others won't.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

TrollicusMasonicus has spoken...again. I'll actually add something of value to the thread besides the 2 bit line you've so graciously bestowed upon us.

What conclusion does one reach? My conclusion is that Americans don't believe or care about fairness, decency, or integrity on the whole at all. The conspiracy against Trump that we're seeing goes very deep. Even a good percentage of the posters on this forum give it tacit or outright approval. This is beyond corruption. In terms of fairness, decency, and integrity, the system is completely dead.

This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage. Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact their doing it anymore. Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.

The only significant difference I can surmise between how the US federal government and the Chinese federal government operate is the sham "election" process that tricks the common person into thinking they're a part of the system.

Then Americans have the gall to act like their system of government is superior to the one in China. I cannot see any significant difference between them outside of the fact that China's system is much better for the ordinary person overall. How ironic is that?

Well, we don't have millions in slave labor iPhone factories, or people dying because they talk crap about our government, so there is that tiny little tidy bit you left out!!

Slave labor is illegal in China. If you're going to claim they "have millions in slave labor iPhone factories", I'm going to need evidence.

China does indeed have "people dying because they talk crap about [their] government." However, I believe there's plenty of evidence that that happens sometimes in the US. The US harasses people more indirectly as I'm sure you know including IRS targeting, being put on a terror watch list, etc.

Have you not seen the pictures of the factory sites?

Barbed wire facing in, bars over the windows, nets off the roofs!!

The barbed wire keeps them in, so they used to jump out windows to escape ( death), so they barred them up, so they started jumping off the roofs, so they put nets up to catch them!!!

This is no joke!!!

It is for real!!

Just google it!
your all over the place dude, the camp you're talking about is in north korea, people also use this to claim fema camps in america, so at least china is closer to its home.
jumping out of windows in china is true! this american owned apple factory has a massive 18 suicides since 2007, which led to this hilarious outcome.
they placed nets to prevent jumpers.
distinct lack of barbed wire as you claim however.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join