It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump staffers face threat of blacklist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

When Matt Braynard signed on to run Donald Trump’s data team last fall, he got an email from a veteran GOP operative to whom he was close warning, “You realize once you go Trumptard, your career in GOP politics is over?”

Braynard took the job anyway, explaining that he believed in Trump, and that he wasn’t worried about being blacklisted. “This isn't a career, it's a vocation, and only God can take that away,” he said he responded.

But according to interviews with more than a dozen operatives — including several who oppose Trump, some who support him and the leaders of some prominent D.C. political shops — some of those who go to work for Trump face an implicit, and occasionally overt, threat: Help Trump, and you’ll never work in this town again.
Trump staffers face threat of blacklist

How many different levels of rigging are involved with a US presidential election?

Add another one to the list. What conclusion does one reach? My conclusion is that Americans don't believe or care about fairness, decency, or integrity on the whole at all. The conspiracy against Trump that we're seeing goes very deep. Even a good percentage of the posters on this forum give it tacit or outright approval.

This is beyond corruption. In terms of fairness, decency, and integrity, the system is completely dead.
edit on 19-4-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Wait. Politics is a dirty game? Wow. I bet water is wet too.

People only bitch when it happens to their guy/gal.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wonder if they are playing into the persecuted underdog thing here

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

“This isn't a career, it's a vocation, and only God can take that away,”

I have more concern that people involved in our political process are irrational enough to spout such crazy talk that god wants them to be a data guy for Drumpf.

These people are insane, no wonder this world is as screwed as it is.

K~

(post by JamesNGiantLeach removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

In fact, maybe we can get them listed as such on Angie's List. LOL
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me.

Seriously?

But you have no problems calling an actual man a woman, like for real, pretending he is a woman and demanding he gets to use the woman's restroom and all?

But you wouldn't hire a trump supporter?

Lol, your mental and moral compasses are way out of wack friend!!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What conclusion does one reach? My conclusion is that Americans don't believe or care about fairness, decency, or integrity on the whole at all. The conspiracy against Trump that we're seeing goes very deep. Even a good percentage of the posters on this forum give it tacit or outright approval. This is beyond corruption. In terms of fairness, decency, and integrity, the system is completely dead.

This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage. Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact they're doing it anymore. Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.
edit on 19-4-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2016 by DrumsRfun because: Snipped personal attack

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Seriously? But you have no problems calling an actual man a woman, like for real, pretending he is a woman and demanding he gets to use the woman's restroom and all? But you wouldn't hire a trump supporter? Lol, your mental and moral compasses are way out of wack friend!!

I'd have to agree.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I'm sure there's a lot of Trump supporters wanting to clean toilets.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

What conclusion does one reach? My conclusion is that Americans don't believe or care about fairness, decency, or integrity on the whole at all. The conspiracy against Trump that we're seeing goes very deep. Even a good percentage of the posters on this forum give it tacit or outright approval. This is beyond corruption. In terms of fairness, decency, and integrity, the system is completely dead.

This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage. Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact their doing it anymore. Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.

The only significant difference I can surmise between how the US federal government and the Chinese federal government operate is the sham "election" process that tricks the common person into thinking they're a part of the system.

Then Americans have the gall to act like their system of government is superior to the one in China. I cannot see any significant difference between them outside of the fact that China's system is much better for the ordinary person overall. How ironic is that?

edit on 20-4-2016 by DrumsRfun because: snip

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Trumps candidacy is tearing the GOP apart...do you honestly think there won't be any repercussions?

you reap what you sow....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me. In fact, maybe we can get them listed as such on Angie's List. LOL

This has shades of Nazi & East Germany and it's frankly scary to see thought processes like this. WOW.

Watch out for the Stazi coming soon to your neighborhood. Be especially careful you don't make the "Trumper list".

edit on 19-4-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

TrollicusMasonicus has spoken...again. I'll actually add something of value to the thread besides the 2 bit line you've so graciously bestowed upon us.

This is a point that can't be overstated enough. No one cares if it's works to their advantage. Trump has replaced Ron Paul this cycle as the target of the GOP establishment machine. The only difference this time around is their not even trying to hide the fact their doing it anymore. Democracy and the Republic are dead as long as people will condone the outright in-your-face corruption.

The only significant difference I can surmise between how the US federal government and the Chinese federal government operate is the sham "election" process that tricks the common person into thinking they're a part of the system.

Then Americans have the gall to act like their system of government is superior to the one in China. I cannot see any significant difference between them outside of the fact that China's system is much better for the ordinary person overall. How ironic is that?

Well, we don't have millions in slave labor iPhone factories, or people dying because they talk crap about our government, so there is that tiny little tidy bit you left out!!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" Threat? No , promise. I would not hire an overt trump supporter. I mean to say if they would state their opinions in front of clients or go on about them to me. "

So , you would Basically Discriminate against a Person's Constitutional Right to Free Speech based on his or hers Political Beliefs ? I see , it's People like you that lost their ability to Reason when it comes to Comprehending the Concept of a Free Society .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They better hope to their gods above that Trump doesn't make it to 1237.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What is really scary about it all is she wouldn't give someone a job because they support Trump. Like you're a criminal.
And if that's not enough BLACKLIST you for it.

That's just crazy.

America may be dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

TrollicusMasonicus has spoken...again. I'll actually add something of value to the thread besides the 2 bit line you've so graciously bestowed upon us.

It's turned out to be the same.

The umbrella revolution we just had, was about Beijing picking the people HK has to vote for.

No difference now.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Well, we don't have millions in slave labor iPhone factories, or people dying because they talk crap about our government, so there is that tiny little tidy bit you left out!!

Slave labor is illegal in China. If you're going to claim they "have millions in slave labor iPhone factories", I'm going to need evidence.

China does indeed have "people dying because they talk crap about [their] government." However, I believe there's plenty of evidence that that happens sometimes in the US. The US harasses people more indirectly as I'm sure you know by using methods such as IRS targeting, being put on a terror watch list, etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What is really scary about it all is she wouldn't give someone a job because they support Trump. Like you're a criminal.
And if that's not enough BLACKLIST you for it.

That's just crazy.

America may be dead.

Guys, I just gotta ask, am I the only one that notices how bat# crazy the left acts of you don't agree with them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join