It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wins NY...CNN projects in the Democrat Primary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Cnn has projected that Clinton has won the NY primary vote.

I usually wait for CNN, they are a little more careful in the projections.

You are kidding, right? CNN = Clinton News Network. They're shameless Hillary shills. They're in the tank for Hillary.

I am not kidding. It is not the Clinton News network, no matter how cute of an acronym that makes. I have not seen them support any particular candidate more. In fact, personally, having thought they were more liberal, I have been surprised in their broad coverage.

My post was pointing out that they don't, historically, project prematurely. Fox seems to have that ..umm..problem.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

CNN

You are kidding, right? CNN = Clinton News Network. They're shameless Hillary shills. They're in the tank for Hillary.

I'm flipping back and forth between CNN/FOX. The CNN panel is having a collective orgasm over all the Democratic brass on the podium behind Hillary as she forces out that post-menopausal smoker-voiced speech.

It looks like a frickin archeological dig happened just before she grunted up and onto the podium. All the Democrat leaders (except Obamas) who got us to where we are, were behind her. That's what her voters want? OMG.. Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Trump in November.
edit on 4/19/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

CNN

I am disappointed, to say the least. She does not represent the state's democrats.

My only hope is that the voter problems..the worst than in any election prior... will chalenge this.

She obviously does represent them otherwise she wouldn't have won by such a commanding margin

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN

I'm flipping back and forth between CNN/FOX. The CNN panel is having a collective orgasm over all the Democratic brass on the podium behind Hillary as she forces out that post-menopausal smoker-voiced speech.

It looks like a frickin archeological dig happened just before she grunted up and onto the podium. All the Democrat leaders (except Obamas) who got us to where we are, were behind her. That's what her voters want? OMG.. Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Trump in November.

I am not fond of your physical descriptions of her. She grunted? She has a whiskty/smoker voice? She is post-menopausal?
That is all very offensive.

(post by JamesNGiantLeach removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

CNN

I am not fond of your physical descriptions of her. She grunted? She has a whiskty/smoker voice? She is post-menopausal?

I agree, very offensive. But that description wasn't completely offensive as if he also pointed out her cankles and big wide ass.
Wait till she gets comfortable in her third year as POTUS. She'll be waddling to the podium with an unlit butt dangling from her lips in a sunflower mumu. Honey Boo-Boo will confuse her and Mama June.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

CNN

Reldra, welcome to ATS, where Freedom of Speech reigns and rains in buckets!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

CNN

All very legit observations.

She moves like an old lady too.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's explains why so many are working so hard to demonize Trump.

Because that will justify voting for Hillary.

Ta-Da!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

CNN

All very legit observations.

She moves like an old lady too.

I wish I knew how to post 10 second video clips here. There was one posted on a site last night showing Hillary taking 4 steps just to turn to the left after putting mustard on her hotdog at a campaign stop. My 97 year old mother is more nimble.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't thinkthe voter problems will number high enough to change this. You can't simply assume that every voter who was shut out today would have voted for Sanders. I'm sure Brooklyn had a few Trump or Cruz or Clinton supporters who also got shut out. The margin was 14% .

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

She's not a criminal and there are millions of us. Pssst... have you seen the voting results? I really mean millions of us.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Until you get t h e boot for offending the wrong person. Or people complain about you.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

CNN

There is a difference between freedom of speech and being an ass. no need to welcome me, I am not new here.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

CNN

There is a difference between freedom of speech and being an ass. no need to welcome me, I am not new here.

Isnt it wonderful ? That same freedom of speech gives you the right to be an a^^ sometimes.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

CNN

Actually, there isn't. Both are free expression and protected by the US Constitution.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The Queen of Wall Street won NY which is the home of Wall Street, her opponent was anti wall street.

Big deal!

Bernie now need to average 2% more votes in the remaining primaries, it went from 56% to Sanders now needs 58% to win.

Though I was wondering if you would explain this:

In the unadjusted exit poll Clinton led 52-48% (the margin of error is 2.6%). The exit poll was adjusted to match the recorded vote: 57.9-42.1%. If votes had not been manipulated there would have been no need to adjust the exit poll results.

The probability that Sanders' exit poll share was greater than the recorded vote in 19 of 20 primaries is 1 in 26,000.

"Around the world, exit polls have been used to verify the integrity of elections. The United States has funded exit polls in Eastern Europe to detect fraud. Discrepancies between exit polls and the official vote count have been used to successfully overturn election results in Ukraine, Serbia, and Georgia."

source

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

No Bernie needs to sweep the rest to win the nomination.
I think next Tuesday will decide one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sanders is in this to the end, by the convention the FBI investigation will make HRC out for either a hero or a loser.

I have my opinions as you have yours!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join