It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wins NY...CNN projects in the Democrat Primary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CNN

Cnn has projected that Clinton has won the NY primary vote.

I usually wait for CNN, they are a little more careful in the projections.

I am disappointed, to say the least. She does not represent the state's democrats.

My only hope is that the voter problems..the worst than in any election prior... will chalenge this.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Good god, is there really a sane person in this country that wants that criminal as their president? Except possibly for Wall Street bankers I suppose.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Good god, is there really a sane person in this country that wants that criminal as their president? Except possibly for Wall Street bankers I suppose.

I haven't been able to find any. On ATS, maybe 1. Otherwise, no. I am not sure who these phantom voters are.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am salivating to see how she starts pandering to Sanders supporters who it appears that many despise her as much as Republicans.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I saw another thread where Hillary was announced as the winner of the New York primary. Why was this new one started? Lack of research? Doesn't take much...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am salivating to see how she starts pandering to Sanders supporters who it appears that many despise her as much as Republicans.

Maybe she will talk about free college without meaning it. Or she might say , "I was nice to that Lewinski woman (meaning -I didn't have her disappear in an accident). See, I am pro female!"

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dp

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why was this new one started? Lack of research? Doesn't take much...

you know i've read a couple of threads where another member has said that.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OMG...Hillary's speech is making my kids hamsters hide! Her voice emits some really strange harmonics. Maybe even a little subliminal demonic spirit possession is present.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I saw another thread where Hillary was announced as the winner of the New York primary. Why was this new one started? Lack of research? Doesn't take much...

Where? I see one with Trump and Clinton with big, early leads. Can you direct me to what I missed?

eta: I just looked again. There is none. I did look beforehand.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Yes, and this case the person who stated this is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

People who start threads without doing just a little research, or scanning of the first 20 posts when it's a live happening, remind me of my sister-in-law. She is going to say something and it doesn't matter if someone else just said the same thing, LOL. It's a single-track, self-importance mindset.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Bernie is creeping up on her.

Her victory speech is awful.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

People who start threads without doing just a little research, or scanning of the first 20 posts when it's a live happening, remind me of my sister-in-law. She is going to say something and it doesn't matter if someone else just said the same thing, LOL. It's a single-track, self-importance mindset.

I am sorry you are disappointed in your sister-in-law. but in this case, you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It is.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Maybe she will talk about free college without meaning it. Or she might say , "I was nice to that Lewinski woman (meaning -I didn't have her disappear in an accident). See, I am pro female!"

'I love Millenniums! Bill and I were in the White House for the last one. We understand them well and their needs so I feel I understand all of you. My va-jay-jay and I will make sure that you get everything that the other guy promised. Pinky swear as the first woman President! Now give me a dollar!'

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Where? I see one with Trump and Clinton with big, early leads. Can you direct me to what I missed?

OK Reldra. My apologies. I thought the other thread where Hillary was announced (in one of the posts inside that thread) as tonight's winner was sufficient. Didn't know that an outcome everyone knew was going to occur (Hillary winning) deserved it's own thread. Sorry for making a wrong assumption about you, Reldra.
-cwm

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What does a "BARF" emoji look like here at ATS?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

OK Reldra. My apologies. I thought the other thread where Hillary was announced (in one of the posts inside that thread) as tonight's winner was sufficient. Didn't know that an outcome everyone knew was going to occur (Hillary winning) deserved it's own thread. Sorry for making a wrong assumption about you, Reldra.
-cwm

Thanks. A post without a source, that was mainly a guess without an official announcement in another topic does not a thread make. Not everyone knew this, either.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

CNN

Cnn has projected that Clinton has won the NY primary vote.

I usually wait for CNN, they are a little more careful in the projections.

You are kidding, right? CNN = Clinton News Network. They're shameless Hillary shills. They're in the tank for Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join