It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendall Jenner Worried Caitlyn Is Not Her Father After Kris' Fling With Soccer Star

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I feel I'll get flamed by the PC Gender Police but I had to comment on this story okmagazine.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Kendall Jenner Worried . . . .

Here is where the insanity of this transgender, "call me by this name or that name", I identify as this or that gender/sexuality" thing gets out of control and seems silly to me. I can't take any story about BRUCE JENNER seriously that has to do with HIS paternity when he insists on being referred to as a female with a feminine name.
He still has male parts under HIS clothes. What he looks like on the outside is purely cosmetic. He voice is still masculine (he adopted a more feminine voice once he realized how ridiculous he sounds speaking in his normal voice but looking like a woman). He is for all intents and purposes a MAN and should be referred to as such until he changes his genitalia and literally becomes a woman. At the very least, since he has fake boobs, he should be referred to as a "she-male" since that is a term that has been historically used to define others who have made similar (partial) transformations.

So we can now have news stories (I'm not vouching for the ethics of the particular site) discussing in a very serious manner that someone named CAITLYN is having their PATERNITY called into question. The concept is pure madness in my opinion. Maybe I'm just closed minded and stuck in my unenlightened ways but the very notion is ludicrous to me.

That's my rant.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

Guy with " hangy down parts" = a guy

Guy without "hangy down parts " = guy with mutilated sex organs

Pretty easy to understand really.

In a million years when they find his bones, he will known as a man.

Genetically he is a man

It is not a choice
Like being black or short

He is a man, always has been always will be!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The link won't load. But regardless, 1) OK! magazine is a tabloid 2) The rest of your ranting has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Caitlyn jenner is a female, first name Caitlyn. It says so on her identification. It is legally recognized. Whether you prefer to recognize it or not, it is true.
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The link won't load. But regardless, 1) OK! magazine is a tabloid 2) The rest of your ranting has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Caitlyn jenner is a female, first name Caitlyn. It says so on her identification. It is legally recognized. Whether you prefer to recognize it or not, it is true.

Lol, Bruce is a man with serious mental issues that needs a shrink much more than he needs his junk cut off!!

I only pray he gets help in time to help him accept himself for who he is!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

As I stated, I'm not supportive of the source. But the phrasing, the implications come across as just plain silly regardless of the "truth". Legal recognition of a person's biological gender doesn't seem to match up properly in my head. The biological parts you are born with are the defining factor on sexuality and gender. I realize my opinion is not a popular one with today's special snowflakes.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostjon361

As I stated, I'm not supportive of the source. But the phrasing, the implications come across as just plain silly regardless of the "truth". Legal recognition of a person's biological gender doesn't seem to match up properly in my head. The biological parts you are born with are the defining factor on sexuality and gender. I realize my opinion is not a popular one with today's special snowflakes.

Well, we could always just be scientific about it!!

Does he have a Y chromosome?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What does the whole sex change have to do with a story about his ex wife possibly having an affair and producing an offspring from it? The whole Caitlyn thing has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It doesn't need to match up properly in your head. Popularity is not the issue either. It is accepting what is the law.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is no chicks with d---- only guys with t---.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It doesn't need to match up properly in your head. Popularity is not the issue either. It is accepting what is the law.

It is not a law, that I have to treat a mentally ill man as a woman because he says so!!!

What next, we have to agree the crazy guy on the corner with a sign that reads " I am Jesus!! " is Jesus because he says so?

The fact is Bruce is a man, period!!!

This isn't somthing one gets to decide, just like you don't have wings because you think your are a bird, and can't breathe water because you say you are a fish!!

By your logic I am Barrack Hussein Obama because I say so....

Is it really so hard to see how stupid this train wreck of a thought process is?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I agree with Relda. The law is the law, and thats why the US has hundreds of millions of GUNs. We need the GUNs for the day when this nation crashes and its government and its silly laws become null and void. Until then the Dicksey chicks will be seen as women by all ultra liberal feminists with an axe to grind, and no muscles to weild it. Those same women will quickly run behind a real man when SH^t hits the fan and Anarchy takes the place of law.
Just my Humble Opinion.....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I suppose if you read the article you'd be confused. I was more or less calling attention to the title, and the phrasing of the article. So I'm sorry if I was being misleading.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
There is no chicks with d---- only guys with t---.

That is why you will not make it here.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So you are mad about a name?

What do always hear when people are being to 'PC'? Suck it up and get over it right?

They are saying the name the person wants to be called, sorry you don't agree with it. Maybe the PC police can help you so they can speak how you want them to.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

It is not a law, that I have to treat a mentally ill man as a woman because he says so!!!

What next, we have to agree the crazy guy on the corner with a sign that reads " I am Jesus!! " is Jesus because he says so?

The fact is Bruce is a man, period!!!

This isn't somthing one gets to decide, just like you don't have wings because you think your are a bird, and can't breathe water because you say you are a fish!!

By your logic I am Barrack Hussein Obama because I say so....

Is it really so hard to see how stupid this train wreck of a thought process is?

She is legally a female.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Well, we could always just be scientific about it!!

Does he have a Y chromosome?

No, no, no, this is the left. They are all about science until they aren't, and then they ignore how much they deny it.

Pay no attention to how much alike we all are in the end.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yes, and once upon a time slaves were legally subhuman and property, too. Did that make it true?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree with Relda. The law is the law, and thats why the US has hundreds of millions of GUNs. We need the GUNs for the day when this nation crashes and its government and its silly laws become null and void. Until then the Dicksey chicks will be seen as women by all ultra liberal feminists with an axe to grind, and no muscles to weild it. Those same women will quickly run behind a real man when SH^t hits the fan and Anarchy takes the place of law.
Just my Humble Opinion.....

Please do not associate my name with your odd rants.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, and once upon a time slaves were legally subhuman and property, too. Did that make it true?

You are correct. So, that injustice was fixed. Now, another injustice has been fixed.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Although I think Caitlyn is taking the easy way out, no? Instead of fighting, he's cross-dressing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join