It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jia Jia... The realistic robot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Jia Pet jokes are so yesterday!

I will get one on one condition. Can I get her re-programmed to say, "Master" instead of "lord"?

Then can I also get her to fold her arms and blink? I would probably put her in a special bedroom shaped like a bottle. I would give her a pony tail. And dress her in velour and scarfs. Then, when I want a... dunno... a beer, I would make her cross her arms, blink, and say, "Yes, Master!"

I Dream of Jia!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I will get one on one condition. Can I get her re-programmed to say, "Master" instead of "lord"?

Probably not if you're from the USA lol.

Edit: HA! I was looking at your name thinking "WTF was this guy thinking" then I figured it out.
edit on 20/4/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
mmm. i see robots being used in movies and special effects. Imagine a robot version of a actress being murdered for a horror movie scene? No need for special effects just a suit the original actress can wear to simulate pain so the reactions are more realistic.

Or i can see this as a necessary step to bridge humans with machines and true cyborgs that only a persons brain and spinal column go into a humanoid robot body/shell. Oh an d sign me up to work for section 9 please. and call me motoko.

<< 1   >>

join