It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Racer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just as I near the restrained grey jet at Port 7 to talk to its test pilot, a bright pink butterfly catches my green eye. A wave of energy hits my mind as it flutters innocently within feet of the hypersonic bird.

It makes me think of the human need as we feel the great need to protect our souls. A great need to protect the simplest forms of freedoms within. The humans have built the most complex and terrifying weaponry. Is there a need for all this greed? The humans have massive machines and hard core bombs, just like the proverbial wheel, their machines can break a beautiful butterfly.

The humans feel the need of a vast assurance. A need within that they have the best powered bird for this flight. Digitally guided with mechanical windrounders fabricated from the most advanced materials and loaded with the latest digital sorcery of past times of a future Star Wars weaponry. All this to assure a future. A dark future in which we, or a young girl is on her way to school to Port 8. Please can I stop and stare at a fleeting bird?

Darth Vader wishes had a helmet like this. The senior Port 7 test pilot has a NewCome helmet. All the gauges are mirrored to him grim mask. To fly this beast he uses his blank mind.

He has the combat experience no other possesses. He flew in The war of the third coming of sector 8 and 9. No one else survived.

He is now showing me his guided Vision Systems. A bone dome of high and bright hot lights with daytime chillers around his head. Made of carbon class 7 fibre.

The new port 4 US-designed helmet is packed with hi-tech gadgetry, and displays all the data the pilot needs right to her eyes or his.

It was a blazing hot mid morning. High purple skies. Wide open spaces. This is Port 7 famous for its frontier atmosphere. A place in time no man would leave without watching the rodeo of craft of space fighting above.

As the engines roar the man who had trained his whole life for this mission was smacked by his wife Just as I near the restrained grey jet at Port 7 to talk to its test pilot, a bright pink butterfly catches my green eye. A wave of energy hits my mind as it flutters innocently within feet of the hypersonic bird.

It makes me think of the human need as we feel the great need to protect our souls. A great need to protect the simplest forms of freedoms within. The humans have built the most complex and terrifying weaponry. Is there a need for all this greed? The humans have massive machines and hard core bombs, just like the proverbial wheel, their machines can break a beautiful butterfly.

The humans feel the need of a vast assurance. A need within that they have the best powered bird for this flight. Digitally guided with mechanical windrounders fabricated from the most advanced materials and loaded with the latest digital sorcery of past times of a future Star Wars weaponry. All this to assure a future. A dark future in which we, or a young girl is on her way to school to Port 8. Please can I stop and stare at a fleeting bird?

Darth Vader wishes had a helmet like this. The senior Port 7 test pilot has a NewCome helmet. All the gauges are mirrored to him grim mask. To fly this beast he uses his blank mind.

He has the combat experience no other possesses. He flew in The war of the third coming of sector 8 and 9. No one else survived.

He is now showing me his guided Vision Systems. A bone dome of high and bright hot lights with daytime chillers around his head. Made of carbon class 7 fibre.

The new port 4 US-designed helmet is packed with hi-tech gadgetry, and displays all the data the pilot needs right to her eyes or his.

edit on 4/22/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oops. I pasted mr story twice. Sorry

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Quantum12,

Haha, 'sall good. I just skipped over it once I realized what had happened. I really enjoyed this one, though, great work!

edit on Cpm9Tuesday1120163530Tue, 19 Apr 2016 21:11:35 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: O to I

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thank you good friend. I write in notes app on my iPhone or iPad and somehow copied it twice or pasted it twice like a fool. Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Quantum12,

Yeah, it can be a real pain trying to get writing done on your phone.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I enjoyed that

edit on 20-4-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

I kindly thank you, I enjoyed yours too! I double pasted it lol

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Double posting happens to the best of us! Haha, no worries

new topics

top topics

join