It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five kings of hell but only four in seat

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A fancied a trick or two, so i got a demonologist to open a door.
I looked for a demonking or something similar. So he showed me the five kings of hell, from a very old book.
But in my studies i got know the names of the four kings of hell residing, for the fifth throne was destroyed a very long time ago.

One of the kings of hell rebuilt the throne for the fifth king that has been gone for a very long time.
But are the kings of hell really that evil?

- Does that mean the fifth king of hell is here? He has been gone for so long, what does he actually command..? His throne is rebuilt, even though i learned it maybe wasnt in the right place.

The fifth king of hell has his place in Israel.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Uh....What?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Uh....What?

Yeah.....what he said

Who are the 4 Kings of what and what is this door that you claim was opened for you

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Crown me. Not with a baseball bat though.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I did some study in demonology, but i needed some help.
A friendly gesture by a friendly person, opened the door so i could see what was inside.
The demonologist talked about five kings, but i only found four. Cause they killed and burried the fifth king in Jerusalem, i believe 2000-14000 years ago. Not sure about the date but a very long time ago. And he has never been resurrected.
I wonder why since the other kings are still here, did he do something really bad?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Edited because I did indeed get an answer.

Des
edit on 19-4-2016 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban

I did some study in demonology, but i needed some help.
A friendly gesture by a friendly person, opened the door so i could see what was inside.
The demonologist talked about five kings, but i only found four. Cause they killed and burried the fifth king in Jerusalem, i believe 2000-14000 years ago. Not sure about the date but a very long time ago. And he has never been resurrected.
I wonder why since the other kings are still here, did he do something really bad?

I think the 5th King has reapeared a short time ago, and currently resides in our White House.

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

A fancied a trick or two, so i got a demonologist to open a door.
I looked for a demonking or something similar. So he showed me the five kings of hell, from a very old book.
But in my studies i got know the names of the four kings of hell residing, for the fifth throne was destroyed a very long time ago.

One of the kings of hell rebuilt the throne for the fifth king that has been gone for a very long time.
But are the kings of hell really that evil?

- Does that mean the fifth king of hell is here? He has been gone for so long, what does he actually command..? His throne is rebuilt, even though i learned it maybe wasnt in the right place.

The fifth king of hell has his place in Israel.

Fascinating.

But in my studies i got know the names of the four kings of hell residing

am very interested in the names of the four kings of Hell you already possess. Can you post them please?

Thanks and best wishes

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

If you dare say Beelzebub, Lucifer, Leviathan and a take your pick from 10 I swear I will shout at the sky.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Im dont feel comfortable posting their names, im sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yes that was occured to me to, but then the throne was rebuilt in Israel instead. Something changed, and it changed fast.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Im dont feel comfortable posting their names, im sorry.

You don't feel comfortable writing them but you do feel comfortable knowing them, is that correct?

Your knowledge will perish with your reticence. How sad is that?

edit on 19-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: I changed my mind

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I can tell you OT the fifth king and his throne isnt suppose to be in Jerusalem, it is suppose to be in Cyprus, outside of the town of Pyrgos, the temple was destroyed 1850 BC cause of an earthquake.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia... the kings are...

Baal, Paimon, Beleth, Purson, Asmodeus, Vine, Balam, Zagan, Belial.....

Is this 'Common Core' math?

en.wikipedia.org...

This doesn't happen to be the 'door' you opened? It's more like a window... which I just closed by pressing the X on the top right....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Double post...
edit on 19-4-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The fifth throne is refereed to Earth imho. And its pretty obvious its been rebuilt. All 4 cardinal points are in place and the center being Earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

This is completely off topic, sorry.

I have had dreams about your avatar! Gave me chills when I saw it.

On topic, to the OP - can you tell us if the demons knew you were viewing them?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Everyony has a spiritual name, even you and me. There was an old gipsy tale;" Name your child by three names, one that only you know, one that humans knows, and one that the spirits know. You can only be hurt if they now the secret name, well its an old fairytale.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

I believe that one of them know im watching.. Not sure..

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I can tell you OT the fifth king and his throne isnt suppose to be in Jerusalem, it is suppose to be in Cyprus, outside of the town of Pyrgos, the temple was destroyed 1850 BC cause of an earthquake.

Well, you can tell me and everybody else anything you like. Why would any of us listen to you? It is not as if you have brought any light onto the subject, is it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join