It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I will be contact by a UFO research group and hypnotherapist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Change is coming that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Change is always inevitable, and predicted.

The question is how will it change? Personally I think the Copenhagan interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is where we will see the change come first.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

How about giving a summary of how you see that playing out.

I don't recall what all that is.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

On my phone at the moment but basically it will involve the use of Consciousness in a unified theory of physics. The implications of which, will drastically alter the way we think of time and how it's related to Consciousness as a dimension.

I recommend:

Hidden Dimensions: The Unification of Physics & Consciousness by B. Alan Wallace.

But really that theory has been around since the 70s with The Tao of Physics (another book).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think I've ran into it before. But am not a big fan. Time will tell.

I'd still like a 5-12 sentence summary if you're up to it at some point.

I think I'll go back to bed, now, and get the rest of my sleep in.

Cheers.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Change is coming that's for sure.

You're pretty safe with that prediction. Can I try?

Tomorrow, some people are going to die.

edit on 4/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Way to contribute absolutely nothing, Phage.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

It was your post that spurred my response.

Think of it this way. You buy a puppy and put her in a pin so you can run to the store. She chews her way out and is sitting by the door waiting. You'd be mad but damn she's so cute and doesn't "know any better". So you pet her and lover her and naturally the puppy thinks what she did was good.

You put her in a new pin (a little stronger than the last) and head off to work only to come home with a chewed up pin and # across the floor. Suddenly that puppy isn't cute anymore.

I find the supernatural to be exceedingly similar. "They" find it cute when you break out.....the first time. Keep it up and you're gonna piss them off because now it becomes work for them keeping you in the control system....err, I mean play pin.
for our own good of course. We're such bad puppies sometimes though.
edit on 26-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
My friend be careful.

These BTUFO or other high strangeness UAPs tend to leave something like an infection behind, and it makes you feel chosen or special.
-- snip --

Toward the end of her life I felt great sadness for Betty Hill. While information that had been withheld by their therapist for 20 or 30 years because of its controversial nature provided a validation that is hard to argue against, toward the end I had the impression of an elderly widow who wanted to truly believe the contacts continued and was encouraged by others who didn't have her best interests at heart.

The book her niece wrote is on my list, but if I were to actually read the entire list I would have been nearly immortal... [Wink]

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: CornShucker
-- snip --
It was your post that spurred my response.

-- snip --
Suddenly that puppy isn't cute anymore.
-- snip --

Sorry for not replying sooner. Since our OP is pausing the thread for the time being, thought I'd post to help keep it active.

I misunderstood your original post, but your explanation not only makes sense but fits the other experience I mentioned.

Besides the bedroom where one door had to have a brick on the floor as a doorstop and the other refused to stay locked (the last [original ?] owner passed away in that room), whatever force were at work in that home was trickster-like with my aunt's cat.

Just as she's had two or three people check the door that would close behind you in that bedroom (all experienced in construction & all said the door frame was plumb, level & solid) before I'd ever moved in, she and "P", her friend and co-renter, looked themselves as well as enlisting the help of "P's" boyfriend and others yet were never able to find how the cat kept getting back into the house.

As you've said, it was cute at first but became kind of creepy over time because it made no sense. The winter I was there was very cold. Cold weather set in early and by November and December there were stretches of a week or longer where the temperature was below freezing. Logically, you would think that any opening big enough to let an adult cat in would have had an easily noticed draft. I even tried using a candle figuring the flame would give the "secret" pet entrance away.

In spite of never finding the answer, the cat could be put out and would later walk into the room. There wasn't even a pattern to it. She was as likely to come trotting down the big oak staircase into the main floor front room as she was to walk out of the kitchen. Just one more mystery I don't know if the house ever gave up.

Just to be clear. I feel as someone else has posted earlier in this thread. What I've experienced of the paranormal is nothing I look back on fondly and I would be quite happy to spend these final years of my life living a mundane, uneventful existence. Also, it might seem oxymoronic but there's still enough of the skeptic in me that my gut feeling is that the Truly paranormal isn't a regular occurrence for anyone. That's where those types of things create the "trap" of feeling Special.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I checked for part of that AMA today got the feeling you might still be feeling at loose ends. Check your private messages (U2U) either later tonight or tomorrow. There will be a note from me Re: the tall Nordics. Best I don't clutter the boards with it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Did you ever get in touch with the group in the OP and have your interview? I know this is a little old, but I need closure!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join