It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Today I will be contact by a UFO research group and hypnotherapist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:42 AM
a reply to: onequestion
Have you gone on or joined FREE's Facebook group?
I'm a member.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:08 PM
Awesome post cornshucker, Thank you. I mean that.
Once you've had a fairly close encounter, everything's different and it's hard to find true empathy or sympathy from anyone who hasn't experienced "it".
It's changed my partner's and my life so much, and not really for the better.

It feel's like we'll never get any answers.
Your either crazy , or ripe for the plucking by the myriad of "new age" predators out there, who either want your money or your devotion.
Your post said it so much better than I could.

originally posted by: CornShucker

originally posted by: Joneselius

I view my experiences as traumas as well and would do anything I could to get rid of them.

How do you cope with your world-view being blown to pieces?

I'll keep this short because I don't want to cause any drift to the thread...

Because of the way you phrased your post I am guessing you have already worked through the period of depression that sets in as you realize that there is little point in telling anyone because someone that hasn't shared the same experience will never believe you.

Then come the self-doubts. I don't mean doubting that it happened, I mean going over it again and again in your head in an effort to fit something that's Not supposed to happen into what is asserted to be the sane and rational world.

The example I always use makes my farming background obvious but this is a way to think of it I feel anyone can understand. Assume each occurs completely unexpected (and totally unrelated).

#1. You've been in the barn all afternoon keeping an eye on a young heifer you've moved into an empty stall because she is struggling to give birth to her first calf. When it becomes obvious that she is going to need help, you call the vet.

When I was growing, we had to use rope and sometimes even block and tackle to "pull" a calf, but modern vets have a much more humane and dependable method that uses a device sort of like a car jack. Once the vet is able to get access to enough the calf that it isn't just rope around the neck, the vet places the padded arms across both legs above the knees and below the calf. With rope on the calf's front legs and behind its head, the rope is hooked to the jack-like device. Then it is a matter of gentle, gradual pressure and, if all goes well, in a bit the calf pops right out. (Usually it turns out to have been very large, very healthy calf)

In this case though, all isn't going well. Instead of finding a nose when inspecting the calf, the vet finds two feet and the tip of a tail. Now this firstborn calf has become a life-threatening emergency to both animals and it is a race against time.

The procedure I've already described is started but the emphasis is getting the calf out as quickly as possible or it will probably die. The heifer is uncomfortable and in pain but shortly the body of the calf is almost all the way out. Then progress stops and the vet looks concerned. As gently as possible both hands are worked inside to check for a twisted leg or some unusual obstruction.

Without wasting time to explain, the vet tells you and anyone else available to help with the "jack handle". It's not pretty so I won't describe it, but after a bit the worst is over except for hoping that the heifer recovers from a delivery that was much more than an ordinary breach (butt first) delivery. The vet does some first aid for the mother to help with the bleeding and sets about cleaning up a healthy little two-headed calf... In a couple of hours it is up & walking around the stall and playing just like any other.

#2. Your day at the barn has been productive and you've accomplished most of what you had on your list. A couple of things didn't go as planned, but the unexpected is a part of every day. When possible you work around what you've run into, if you can't you move it to another day's list along with how you plan to fix it. In fact, it's been a beautiful and relatively uneventful afternoon of work.

That's when you pause for a moment to enjoy watching the young calf you've had to bucket feed kicking up its heels and playing in its stall. Since it's late afternoon, the sun is streaming in through the barn door which is completely open and the view of the calf and stall is unobstructed and shadow free.

Suddenly you find yourself involuntarily inhaling sharply as you flinch. The calf has plunged headlong at full speed toward the cinder-block wall that makes up the outer wall of the barn. You find yourself reluctant to blink & your face has gone slack. Once you are aware your mouth is hanging open, you close it. Only gradually do you realize that you've not taken another breath yet... Reality slowly returns and your weak knees insist you look for a place to sit for a moment.

Try as you might, you can't help but finally admit to yourself you were looking straight at a calf that just passed totally through a concrete wall. The unmarred wall and the calf now running and playing in the barnyard can't be denied and circumstances didn't allow you the luxury of a witness.

Sorry to be so verbose, but it's kinda necessary to make my point.

While example #1. wouldn't be something you had to cope with often (if ever), I doubt that many would feel that their grasp on reality and sanity were at risk. There have been many, many accounts over the years of not just livestock but even human births that were physically unusual but nonetheless very real.

I think example #2. is probably closer to what you were wondering about. Having your concept of the "Real World" shaken by an event so In Your Face that you can't deny it happened is Life Changing.

Please just know that you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
a reply to: homerJ

Thanks, it means a lot coming from a kindred spirit. The experience doesn't need to be the same in order to understand the roller-coaster of emotions that follow.

On 1-20-2000 we'd had cake and ice cream because our youngest son's birthday is the 20th and our oldest (daughter) is the 21st. They'd gone home shortly before the eclipse started because the next day was a work day. That makes it easy to give a perfect example of how fleeting a moment like that can be. We knew that she planned on watching the eclipse with our grandsons so I ran inside after I went over what we'd just seen with my wife and son to make sure it was the same for all of us (minus the lag at the beginning while I was frozen in awe).

Even though they live just on the other side of our small town, they had missed it because they went in to warm up from the bitter cold. One of the sad ironies of the Ohio Valley is that the night that are best for stargazing are too darned cold to enjoy it.

Considering the amount of people that watch eclipses, I expected it to be big news the next day. Visibility was unlimited here and there was no doubt that we got a good look at whatever it was. The next day came &.....nothing. It wasn't until several months later on another forum that I mentioned my surprise that nobody had mentioned it. That was the first time that I heard of NUFORC(I think that's it? Peter Davenport's site). Starting from there I managed to track down some validation.

A guy in Costa Rica described the point in the sky where it appeared as looking "like somebody peeled away a little piece of the sky." Here in Southern Indiana, my wife and I had been going in every little bit to warm up and then coming back out. It wasn't until after the sighting that I realized that I had thought earlier of how nice someone's wood stove smelled and therefore already had the thought in the back of my mind. Later, when I saw charcoal gray motion in the corner of my eye, I looked to the NE expecting to see a wisp of wood smoke. Instead I saw what the guy in Costa Rica described and a perfect little circle with bluish-white lights around the perimeter popped out!

I don't want to break the flow of this thread, so I'll leave it there.

If I've been able to help a little, I'm glad. I try to help where I can.
The issues that can result with family members also sounds familiar. My dad would never let our mother talk about any of the family stories with him around. They've both passed now so I need not worry about embarrassing either of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM

All I can really add to this discussion is thus:

Whenever it became evident that there had been some intervention and/or a series of undeniable "synchronicities", I always felt compelled to accept it and acknowledge it but never attempt to invoke it again.

The more one delves into the supernatural the more nasty the experience typically becomes. If we lived inside a box (a very very big box) and there were these "people" outside of this box who were fully capable of looking in and manipulating the contents within that box. How would that look to the observer?

I'd imagine how ever those outside the box wanted it to appear.

If those "people" outside the box physically put their hand in the box, how would that even look to the observer when the observer is a three deminsionsal entity seeing something....well, a bit more complex.

Now what if those "people" didn't want you to see them, do you think it would be difficult for them to "trick" us?

Gives new meaning to trickster doesn't it? One mans trash is another's treasure. One mans reality is another's psychotic delusion.

Is a lion evil? Depends who you ask, the lion or the gazelle. It's all relative.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:09 PM

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
-- snip --
Whenever it became evident that there had been some intervention and/or a series of undeniable "synchronicities", I always felt compelled to accept it and acknowledge it but never attempt to invoke it again.
-- snip --

You may be familiar with a bit more of my backstory than some. If not, then it's an apropos synchronicity nonetheless.

The advice you give is the same I do. My family (especially on my mother's side) has a string of multi-generational paranormal events. And for anyone who might be wondering, Yes, I lump UFO experiences in with the rest. You will never see me use that term in any but the original, classic sense. It was an object, it was moving through the air and I have no idea what it was. Other than that, I make no assumptions.

It was when I was trying to come to grips with how I felt about the house where I'd stayed that had the poltergeist type activity that it dawned on me all the assumptions that my aunt and her friend that helped with the rent had been making before I moved in.

I've been blessed in that I've never experienced (that I can consciously remember, anyway) a visual manifestation. Telekinesis, a coffee cup flying off a counter, cabinet doors that slam when nobody is in the kitchen, a bedroom door that will stand open all day unless you walk into the room or, even worse, an outdoor entrance that has to have a heavy dresser in front of it because the door refuses to stay locked (same bedroom).

All of those things still make my gut draw up just remembering them but at least it was a matter of everyday objects being manipulated by something I couldn't see. I came to understand the difference between my mindset and my aunt's. Our relationship has never recovered because she blamed me for how their "friendly" ghost that they'd joked about turned frightening and the atmosphere in the house was never the same again.

95% of what she and her friend (another twenty-something who was really living with her boyfriend) thought they Knew about whatever was behind what went on was the story that they had concocted piece by piece over time. (I'd wish I could explain but, after all these years, I still can't risk the possible legal backlash. She didn't own the property and anyone connected to the house would only need to get wind of one or two pieces of the puzzle and they'd know... The house went through a period of notoriety after I moved out and is linked to a nearby, well-known landmark.)

Rather than think like them, I'd maintained a pretty skeptical, almost cynical attitude right up until things scared me bad enough I walked. My take away is this: "If there is something in the room with you that can move physical objects yet prevent you from seeing it, then it is also capable of deliberately deceiving you as to what it is." Don't just assume the footsteps you hear in another room are "Old Uncle Joe" on the word of someone into that type of thing who has checked your house out and said so.

That's why I have no desire to get involved with any form of regressive hypnosis therapy. Without any doubt, there were things that happened in the past that are buried for a reason.
edit on 4 25 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

edit on 4 25 2016 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
Hey guys I'm sending out new emails this week I lost contact with the previous person well sew what happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
a reply to: sparky31

Certainly involving money CAN be problematic.

imho, it is NOT a certain trashing of anything. It takes money for an organization to open a door, have lights, computer etc. I don't begrudge them that. I just insist that they be forthright about money and collect & use it with integrity.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM

originally posted by: Joneselius

I view my experiences as traumas as well and would do anything I could to get rid of them.

How do you cope with your world-view being blown to pieces?

Guy Malone found out how to cope with it, stop it . . . and help others stop it.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM

imho, you might want to be a bit extra alert as you go through such a process.

The critters might have . . . something to . . . say or do about you doing so.

!!!!CONTROL!!!! seems to be one of their key agendas . . . as Jacques Vallee articulates so well.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'm surprised I haven't been visit By anyone in the last two years I've been pretty vocal.

I have this odd fight or die mentality though they may realize I'm uncontrollable

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:33 PM

originally posted by: JackHill
Coinsidering the 'all-work' kind of persistent mentality of these beings, I don't think it's good news for us.

The role of Earth superpowers is unknown. They must obviously know something.

Of course the oligarchy knows something.

The evidence is that the critters have been manipulating the oligarchy wholesale from the beginning--whether the beginning is 60, 200, 400 or back to Babylon years ago.

They work for the same Dark Lord.

Jacques Vallee asserts they are evil spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension.
J Allen Hynek asserts virtually the same thing.
Guy Malone asserts the same thing.
L.A. Marzulli (see on youtube) asserts the same thing.
Chuck Missler (see on youtube) asserts the same thing.

There's a LOT of disinformation to the contrary.
There's a LOT of idyllic fantasy stuff about 'the space brothers, our saviors.' Even the Pope and his offices seem to be spewing that nonsense. I wonder [not] who he's in league with.

I encourage folks to wake-up while they still can.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM

originally posted by: onequestion

I'm surprised I haven't been visit By anyone in the last two years I've been pretty vocal.

I have this odd fight or die mentality though they may realize I'm uncontrollable

It does appear that raw, fierce, intense and IMMEDIATE anger is one way to stop an abduction--for many. One evidently has to get that intense anger thing going BEFORE any paralysis tech etc. sets in, though.

You may be right that they got the message that you don't want to be dinked with any more--as in REALLY DO NOT! Good for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: JackHill

. . . My first thought was these are meant to appeal to children who have been abducted by grays or are already gray/human hybrids.

Every time I see these toys I feel revulsion and I feel very disturbed for some time after.

This is just one of those FWIW posts.

I think you may well be onto something. Do you have any pics of such a display?

Certainly the critters and the oligarchy have been seeding vast amounts of conditioning propaganda into the culture AT LEAST from the first THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, on.

When I first saw that movie when it first came out, I KNEW THEN it was wholesale propaganda conditioning society. That was a lot of decades ago. I was a lot younger.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:49 PM
a reply to: CornShucker

Have talked with Guy Malone face to face at some length.

I believe he might well be able to help you put more of your traumatic stuff to rest more fully and without negative side-effects. If that's your desire, he's quite personable and unless his work load has escalated, he tends to be reachable.

He does NOT use hypnosis at all. AT least not the last I heard and I couldn't believe he'd change on that score.

edit on 26/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM

Interesting about the sky rolling back . . . there's a Bible verse about that going to happen wholesale in the still future.

Curious. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:55 PM
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Very well described, imho.

Plato's cave analogy also comes to mind on reading your post.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM

Guy M has correlated poltergeist stuff repeatedly in such cases.

He has also correlated a definite 'spiritually legal' kind of 'invitation' being the case in EVERY case study--whether in the individuals' lives directly concerned and/or their family line.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM

It seems like every well known authority on UFOs be they skeptics or pushers of the ET hypothesis all revert back to Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

It's like they have secret illumanti meetings where they decide how they're going to spin something they cannot explain with the current scientific models. Like seriously, every UFO podcast I've listened to in the past year has someone comparing the UFO enigma to Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

It's become the safest way to stand up and say 'Your guess is as good as mine.'

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:05 AM
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That's interesting. I didn't know that. And I've studied the stuff since 1962. LOL. Less intensely in the last decade. So much is redundant.

For me, the cave analogy is merely the best short-hand way to describe how 'reality' can change so dramatically depending on one's position--relative perspective from which to view the 'reality.'

I do think that the oligarchy love Plato and his schemes for a very !!!CONTROLLED!!! society.

I enjoyed reading THE REPUBLIC in High School--and discussing it. But I had no illusions that his Philosopher King would end up automatically benevolent.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:08 AM

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It's become the safest way to stand up and say 'Your guess is as good as mine.'

Maybe, also . . .

it's a way of saying . . . get ready . . . things are going to change wholesale far more dramatically than you ever imagined they could.

. . . perhaps the cave analogy would then be a good hint . . . but an inadequate hint, an insufficient hint at the huge level of change looming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>