It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all---new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I will keep my intro short and sweet. I'm a long time lurking and now think i am ready to put my two cents into some of these discussions. I really enjoy reading about conspiracies in history as well as a lot of the ufo/alien discussions. I'm looking forward to joining in many discussions and meeting some of the members of ATS. I work full-time and go to school full-time so it is hard for me to find time to do much of anything that I enjoy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Andreas1967
Welcome Andreas1967 !

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Andreas1967

Welcome, & Don't Forget...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. When something goes wrong we will just say it is Andreas fault.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the mosh pit!

Here are some helpful tips on navigating around this place.

The top row has shortcuts to the most used items: ATS Home Page, Top, New, Recent, Forums, Archive, etc.
Once there you will either see threads listed, or, links to more subjects.

If you choose the thread title, you end up on Page 1 of that thread. You can choose other pages by the little number(s) below the thread title (they're in green).

If you want to see the last reply in a thread, select the MemberName to the far right (just past the “reply” and “flag” icons) and that will jump you what that member posted.

If you are in a thread and see “reply to” and some text and wonder what the heck they are talking about, hit the “reply to” and you get to see the post being responded to pop up in a small window! That is one advantage of membership!

Now go forth! Post! Post I say! Let there be links!!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Andreas1967

Welcome Traveler!

Its good forever!

edit on Cpm11Tuesday4420165630Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:44:56 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: fnord

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Welcome!
I fear you may be evidence of the enslavement of mankind...
Hope the time you spend here will be fun Andreas!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks all for the welcomes, and the card, and the overview for replying to threads

new topics

top topics

join