It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370 Update: Stenciled Codes On Mozambique Debris Unique To Malaysia Airlines, Report Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well two pieces of plane debris that washed ashore in Mozambique is almost certainly from a Boeing 777...the stencils found on the debris are what investigators are using and believe it's from MH 370.

Stenciled codes on two debris pieces found along the coast of the southeast African nation of Mozambique "almost certainly" prove they originated from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB), which is leading the search for the plane, said in a report Tuesday. Over the last few months, four pieces of debris possibly from the missing plane have been recovered, including one each from South Africa and Mauritius.

Investigators revealed that the stenciling of the code “676EB” and the words “NO STEP” on the debris provided almost irrefutable evidence that the parts were from the missing Boeing 777.

"The 676EB stencil font and color was not original from manufacture, but instead conformed to that developed and used by MAB during painting operations," investigators said in the report. The stenciling of "NO STEP" was also "consistent with that developed and used by Malaysian Airlines."

www.ibtimes.com...

I guess we are going to get this plane piece by piece thanks to mother nature. I really hope we find the rest and help give closure to those families that were affected by this tragedy.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So what's that do for the conspiracy people ?
According to ATS the plane was hijacked and flown to another country.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There was a comment on one site that they had taken pieces off and were scattering some to confuse people.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
So what's that do for the conspiracy people ?
According to ATS the plane was hijacked and flown to another country.

Apparently, the door on conspiracy is not closed yet.

I was reading the comments under this article and a person, Sy Gunson, has a lot to say about MH 370. Interesting and in-depth comments, in my view.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

In so much that we are not getting a straight answer from the Malaysians which has been the case form the start. Gunson states that he feels the aircraft ended up in the southern Indian Ocean as most believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tweetie

In so much that we are not getting a straight answer from the Malaysians which has been the case form the start. Gunson states that he feels the aircraft ended up in the southern Indian Ocean as most believe.

Yes, thank you for clarifying that part. Sy Gunson brought up many complex issues surrounding the flight and what actually happened but he doesn't believe the plane was hijacked and taken elsewhere as some do.

Note to samkent: I'm sorry, samkent. I didn't mean to be misleading, only that there is still plenty of conspiracy surrounding this tragedy.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

only that there is still plenty of conspiracy surrounding this tragedy.

Doesn't there need to be more than one person to have a conspiracy?

With one person it is just a plan until another person is let known your plan and agree to help you out, so unless he had help and other's knew of his plan I just don't see the conspiracy there.

Why couldn't this be just a diluted person with a want to die?
edit on 20-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There was a comment on one site that they had taken pieces off and were scattering some to confuse people.

Did they say it was during flight?

Figured I would get that one out of the way before it get's asked.

Just wondering how plausible do you think that could be...as that seems like a lot of work to make that conspiracy work.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

About as plausible as it being on Diego Garcia. It's on the bottom somewhere in pieces.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here is a link with information/scenarios for MH370 from the day it disappeared to the latest update April 19th if anyone is interested.

Link
edit on 4/20/2016 by whatnext21 because: Stupid tablet not enough viewing space!!

top topics

join