It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very tired of a one way street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Racism, bigotry, xenophobia, guilt and intolerance are traits synonymous with conservative jesus lovin whiteys and they all must be punished.

Everyone else is, however, free to unleash their furious racial anger because you are only expressing your "feelings".

precious snowflakes are precious.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So if a country western song was published about assassinating Obama while he was running for president the world would have come to an end for the mainstream media. Or had the song been written about Hillary it would be the worst thing ever. What we do have is this.

In Game of Thrones they put Gw's head on a pike.

In the Sony movie Obama's head exploded.

Before that they assassinated the leader of North Korea.

Politicians getting offed is nothing new.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: KnightFire
a reply to: gladtobehere

I was wondering the same thing. Must be common core math.

What is "common core math" exactly? Perhaps you'd like to explain to us? Before you do, you should probably realize that Common Core is a set of standards, not a curriculum. There is no such thing as "common core math."

You should also probably realize that that Common Core was created as a bipartisan initiative of the NGA (National Governor's Association) and is maintained by the NGA and the Council of Chief State School Officers. Finally, that No Child Left Behind (NCLB) and its grant waivers are no more as it was replaced by the Every Student Succeeds Act in December so there is no leverage for the federal government to use to compel adoption.

Perhaps it's time to update your propaganda derived opinion?

Wow, overanalyze much? I took it as a joke, and a pretty witty one at that.

That's the standard reply when called out on an unimaginative talking point one can't explain.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's only democracy, and cool, if you are with us, if you are against us, you are a fascist! yo yo!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Our parents said the same thing. So did their parents, etc. It's the endless cycle of growing up and becoming wiser as time progresses. I think we're going to be just fine.

Every generation thinks their children have gone the way of the devil to some degree. First it was jazz music, then rock and roll, then heavy metal. But there is a difference. Even in the 60's when there really were demonstrations meant to effect change, the change was in the name of peace. And it is more than us getting older and wiser. It is the youth getting more and more vapid. The de-evolution is in high gear. Where once our youth formed cogent cohesive arguments to assert their desires they have since become a horde of fools barely able to form complete sentences who think violence garners respect.

On the topic of the OP: Who cares? Really? Who cares?

I do, and so should you.

Either enjoy it and sing along, or go about your business.

If you want to limit yourself to two vanilla choices, go ahead. Personally, I have more options than that. And, no disrespect intended, I will choose which one I pursue - not you.

What is really wrong here is that we have too many people that like to play drama queen at any given opportunity.

I disagree. I see alot of liberals who play drama queen every chance they get. And I see alot of conservatives who complain when there is something to complain about. These people are stating there will be violence in the form of riots. Using the near-word 'prolly' doesn't change it from a threat to rhetoric. Taken in context, in direct association with a real event such as the election of Trump, it is not philosophical in nature. It is real.

It's about time for people to grow a pair of balls and quit being a bunch of whiny bitches.

Sorry, but that is exactly what comes to mind every time I see one of your posts. I am not just throwing your insult back at you. That is an honest response.

I cant help but notice you don't take your own advice.

Either enjoy it and sing along, or go about your business.

Instead of doing that, you chose the route of name-calling and insult. Take an honest look at this and think about it...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Are murder threats now acceptable in our society?

None of those are death threats. A person saying he's surprised somebody hasn't been "sniped" by El Chapo or will "prolly get smoked" is not a death threat.

How is this not voter intimidation? Vote in office who we want or we riot?

You mean like this?

NY Post - Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention, but I can tell you, if we didn’t and if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 . . . I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically. I think you’d have riots,” Trump told CNN.

You've upped the ante with your lack of intelligence in this post!!

Trump said he THINKS his supporters might riot if they were robbed in that way.

But you knew that, because you aren't actually dumb, just intellectually dishonest. Which in fact, is actually worse than just being dumb.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Are murder threats now acceptable in our society?

None of those are death threats. A person saying he's surprised somebody hasn't been "sniped" by El Chapo or will "prolly get smoked" is not a death threat.

How is this not voter intimidation? Vote in office who we want or we riot?

You mean like this?

NY Post - Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention, but I can tell you, if we didn’t and if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 . . . I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically. I think you’d have riots,” Trump told CNN.

What if someone hears this song then decides to act it out? Will the SJW claim that this song was responsible? Much like how they claim Trump's rhetoric is responsible for left wing violence?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's hardly a one-way street. This ENDLESS election cycle has been one long bitch-session by both sides about how their candidate of choice - and only their candidate - is getting screwed.

Barring a miracle, 2016 will be known as the "None of the Above" election. A choice between these four wingnuts and lunatics is bizarre and depressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join